LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl Stores in Arizona

Not that I am aware of. 

But depending on where you are at, a trip to the Las Vegas area will get you to the Changing Times Diaper Company's store at 2675 E Flamingo Rd, Suite 5, Las Vegas, NV, 89121.  Not sure what their hours are due to Covid, but I assume they will open back up sometime if they aren't already.  They still take online orders at https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/ - and their own diaper called Bear Hugz is one of my favorite ones.

A quick check of Google Maps shows it's about a 300 mile drive from Phoenix to their store.  Take an overnight trip to Vegas, go shopping, and then come home.  If you live closer to Tucson, that's about 410 miles.   

What about MA or RI? Ditto LG

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

What about MA or RI? Ditto LG

As far as I know, your closest brick and mortar store is Supply Solutions in Albany, NY -- 115 Everett Road Albany, NY 12205.  Not sure exactly what they are carrying anymore.  The ABDL aware contact was BethWuvz, but she is no longer employed there.  Others have said they still sell ABDL diapers, but I'm not sure how much of that will appeal to you, as I recall they mainly sold disposable ABDL diapers.  Attached is a picture from a little over a year ago of what they had for sale: 

il5vhg4b47j31.jpg

Edited to add -- There is The ABDL Company in Boston MA that allows local pickup of supplies, or did until Covid came out.  They may allow local pickup again in the future.  But for you, they may not have much you want because once again, it's mainly disposable ABDL diapers with some additional products.  

Fetware is closer than Albany and the other place had notmuch of anything I cannot get directly fro Rearz and that supplywas poor I guess Carolyn is no longer with us

I do not know if they have brick and mortar. but the second place you mentioned had online transactions. I thought I saw a physical address The first place you mentioned in Albany is ridiculously far away. 181m or about 189km

I highly recommend Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas to the OP. They are currently open Monday through Friday 10AM to 5PM, and after hours (with a minimum order). The selection is huge and the owners are so friendly and make you feel soooo comfortable. I was just there last week, so I know they are open.

Put them together  and you get an old FARt

Tounderstand,look at gas prices inEurope and how old the US is

4 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Put them together  and you get an old FARt

Tounderstand,look at gas prices inEurope and how old the US is

It doesn't really have anything to do with gas prices, but population density. Ask an urbanite in the US, what a long distance is, and you will get an answer similar to a European. Ask a suburbanite and you will get a longer answer. Ask a ruralite and you get the 200+ mile answer.

It also has to do that in Europe 200 miles can span several countries, and in the US many people can drive 200 miles without leaving their home State. From LA to NYC is like Lisbon to Moscow.

200 miles one way, for me is leave MA, go down 195 W into Providence RI thence take 95 into and through CT, NY (City) and into NJ and it is done in a bit over 4 hours then the trip back after unloading 9 states usually in 11 hours mostly due to traffic amd a couple of pit stops

• 2 months later...

I live in Wyoming where towns are a minimum of 20 miles apart. I wouldn’t call either Casper or Denver too far, mostly because the speed limit is 80 on most of I-25, but I would still be making a day or night trip of it. 
Heading to my hometown on my chosen route, however, is a whole other story.  The stretch between Casper and Shoshoni is boring, beaten only by the drive across the Great Salt Lake.