LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper change in the morning

What a wonderful experience to have the diaper changed in the morning after potentially having a accident at night.  First thing is that I'm given  a bath and wash by my wife.  Then walked over to the changing table and lotioned and powdered as needed and then placed into a clean diaper.

The morning diaper changes are the best in my opinion. Waking up in a wet and sometimes soaked diaper. My mommy will run bath water, and then she takes me into the bathroom and she removes my diaper. I'm washed and I play in the tub for a bit. Sometimes she gets my morning bottle ready while I play in the tub. She then dries me off, and I'm taken into the bedroom. I lay down and she gives me my bottle. I enjoy my bottle while I'm being diapered. 

1 hour ago, Luvs24 said:

The morning diaper changes are the best in my opinion. Waking up in a wet and sometimes soaked diaper. My mommy will run bath water, and then she takes me into the bathroom and she removes my diaper. I'm washed and I play in the tub for a bit. Sometimes she gets my morning bottle ready while I play in the tub. She then dries me off, and I'm taken into the bedroom. I lay down and she gives me my bottle. I enjoy my bottle while I'm being diapered. 

Luvs that sounds really a good time and enjoyable.  I  especially enjoy the paci , lotion and powder time as well during the diaper change

35 minutes ago, herb330 said:

Luvs that sounds really a good time and enjoyable.  I  especially enjoy the paci , lotion and powder time as well during the diaper change

I love the lotion also.