LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Although I have found a lot of joy and comfort in my love for diapers, I have also been thinking about the fact that I truly have nobody in my life that I feel safe enough to share this knowledge with. I have seen posts from other members who have significant others who either know, or share in your love of diapers. Also a few who have let close friends know. I am certainly not ashamed because at the end of the day it all comes down to how I feel about myself.

Am interested though how others feel about people in their life knowing about their diaper love ?

• Like 1

I am quite satisfied that there are three people in my life (besides everyone here) that truly know about my diapers. My wife, her nephew and my boss. I do say that not one of them have anything negative to say about it nor do they make a spectacle of the situation. I guess for them it's just normal me. Besides dressing as a woman full time I enjoy my diapers. I hope that satisfies your question Aboo and please feel free to chat with me or my wife,, we are in chat constantly, and would love to hear more from you.

• Like 1

there are a few people that know about our ABDL lifestyle. but due to circumstances it is basically one and it's really not my place to say anything about them. I can tell you that my wife went through a few break up before meeting me because of her ABDL side and I was the first person to accept her. basically two years into being her caregiver I kind of broke down and said I want to be a ABDL to.which to be honest made her have to sit down for a little bit cuz she was so excited/happy and ever since then we've basically bin one big diapered family.

• Like 2

I don't want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers.  I have a normal life outside of my diaper fetish and I just think there are too many cons and not enough pros.  I don't understand why I or anyone else would feel the need to tell others they have a diaper fetish.  That is privet to me.  I wouldn't expect my friends or coworkers to tell me about their fetishes or how they get out the whips, chains, dildos and other sex toys and have at it in the privacy of their own home, nor would I want to hear about it.

There is always the possibility of someone telling others or spreading the word around and I don't need that. If I decided to either take a job as a teacher, working with children or volunteering along those lines, it could turn out bad for me or whatever company or organization I was working with should it come to light, even though there would be nothing wrong.  People think adults who wear diapers are pedophiles or worse, even though that is not true.  I don't need a scandal.

Suppose I decided to run for office?  I don't need that privet area of my life brought up in a smear campaign.  All it takes is one person who knows to spread the word and details weather out of spite or for a pay off.

It would make people I know and work with look at me in a totally different way and I also don't need that.  What good would that do me?  I can't see any reason for it when you are a privet person who doesn't want people to know.  Maybe if you don't care, live a total diaper lifestyle or are AB and don't care who knows or sees you in your diapers, it might be different.  That would be for you, but not for me.  I can't see any advantage in telling other people I sometimes like to wear and use diapers.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, 22k5 said:

there are a few people that know about our ABDL lifestyle. but due to circumstances it is basically one and it's really not my place to say anything about them. I can tell you that my wife went through a few break up before meeting me because of her ABDL side and I was the first person to accept her. basically two years into being her caregiver I kind of broke down and said I want to be a ABDL to.which to be honest made her have to sit down for a little bit cuz she was so excited/happy and ever since then we've basically bin one big diapered family.

That is so heart warming and loving of you guys to share that !!. I remember the first night a waman lifted my skirt and looked right in my eyes and then my diaper, I was so scared I peed my diaper right in front of her. Now three years later I would give my life for hers. I don't think there is anyway to love anyone more.

• Like 1
On 9/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, rusty pins said:

I don't want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers.  I have a normal life outside of my diaper fetish and I just think there are too many cons and not enough pros.  I don't understand why I or anyone else would feel the need to tell others they have a diaper fetish.  That is privet to me.  I wouldn't expect my friends or coworkers to tell me about their fetishes or how they get out the whips, chains, dildos and other sex toys and have at it in the privacy of their own home, nor would I want to hear about it.

There is always the possibility of someone telling others or spreading the word around and I don't need that. If I decided to either take a job as a teacher, working with children or volunteering along those lines, it could turn out bad for me or whatever company or organization I was working with should it come to light, even though there would be nothing wrong.  People think adults who wear diapers are pedophiles or worse, even though that is not true.  I don't need a scandal.

Suppose I decided to run for office?  I don't need that privet area of my life brought up in a smear campaign.  All it takes is one person who knows to spread the word and details weather out of spite or for a pay off.

It would make people I know and work with look at me in a totally different way and I also don't need that.  What good would that do me?  I can't see any reason for it when you are a privet person who doesn't want people to know.  Maybe if you don't care, live a total diaper lifestyle or are AB and don't care who knows or sees you in your diapers, it might be different.  That would be for you, but not for me.  I can't see any advantage in telling other people I sometimes like to wear and use diapers.

That pretty well sums it up for me, too.

Well the only people who know are my wife and our therapist.

I was terrified to tell my wife, but felt horrible not being honest with her. She has been so supportive and now couldn’t imagine living without little me. I’ve talked to a few people who lost their marriage, so being upfront is important in any relationship; otherwise it just feels like a trap for some. I came to my AB after we met through circumstance, and hid it for awhile.

Her telling our therapist was just as nerve wracking, but she wasn’t sure how she felt and needed to discuss it with someone, so I gave her the go ahead (she would never share that without asking if it was ok). I was sure she would think I was sick in the head lol but she was also super supportive, and told my wife that if she was open to it to try it out before deciding how she felt. 

We haven’t told anyone else. It’s not that we’re hiding it, it’s just no one’s business.

And to answer your question in a round about way, I don’t think I could be as happy as I am without support from those two. That’s just me, but I had a lot of “is there something wrong with me” when this first began, so having someone love me and tell me it’s okay. 

PS there’s nothing wrong with you :)❤️ that voice does nothing but hurt you

• Like 2
On 9/20/2020 at 12:48 PM, PoohBearBB said:

Well the only people who know are my wife and our therapist.

I was terrified to tell my wife, but felt horrible not being honest with her. She has been so supportive and now couldn’t imagine living without little me. I’ve talked to a few people who lost their marriage, so being upfront is important in any relationship; otherwise it just feels like a trap for some. I came to my AB after we met through circumstance, and hid it for awhile.

Her telling our therapist was just as nerve wracking, but she wasn’t sure how she felt and needed to discuss it with someone, so I gave her the go ahead (she would never share that without asking if it was ok). I was sure she would think I was sick in the head lol but she was also super supportive, and told my wife that if she was open to it to try it out before deciding how she felt. 

We haven’t told anyone else. It’s not that we’re hiding it, it’s just no one’s business.

And to answer your question in a round about way, I don’t think I could be as happy as I am without support from those two. That’s just me, but I had a lot of “is there something wrong with me” when this first began, so having someone love me and tell me it’s okay. 

PS there’s nothing wrong with you :)❤️ that voice does nothing but hurt you

PoohbearBB imagine how I felt at 13 years old for the first time pooping my diaper and enjoying it so much. The thoughts that ran through my head. I could never, ever tell my parents. For sure they would have me committed. I couln't tell friends for fear of ridicule. I was stuck with something that I enjoyed and could not share with anyone. I finally told a girlfriend in high school and we both enjoyed diapers together. After high school we lost contact, and then on to college where there was a lot more promiscuity and it was more of a wild thing to do. I answered you because I went through a 22 year marriage by myself with diapers. I told my husband and he just never came near me in diapers. We had a great marriage and diapers was just my thing alone. Now being with a person that enjoys diapers and pee and poop as much as I do its a completely different ballgame. Like I said life is full of surprises..

• Like 4

I think that only your spouse or significant other should know about your diaper side.  Its nobody else's business.  As I write this, I realize how foolish that probably sounds as I joined this community to relate to other like minded folks.  I did tell my spouse, but she wants me to "get it under control", as in STOP.

Starting at about 6 years old, I wanted to poop in my pants.  I was fascinated by the thought.  It overwhelmed me.  I had already been attracted to the look and feel of rubber pants as a youngster.  Of course, I thought that I was the weirdest person ever.  I love wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants. 

For anyone who has a partner that loves you in your diapers, you have found a true love.  You are blessed.

Thank you all for your responses. It does mean a great deal. The reason I asked the question is that whilst this is my kink, I am not ashamed of it. It is also not something I would yell at just anybody. Conversely, if someone I feel comfortable with had an idea and asked me outright, I very much doubt I would lie. I suppose it's a bit like my sexuality. I come across as an alpha hetrosexual male but am actually bisexual. This is not hiding anything, it's just me. My family and friends who I feel comfortable with know I'm Bi and to me it's no issue, it's just part of who I am. 

This just feels a bit different to me. There may be some insecurity, or maybe because there still seems to be some taboo. All I can say is - again, I am very grateful for everyone's responses. Not only because you provide insight, but because of your honesty.

Much love to you all.

For me personally, my partner knows and isn't phased at all. I do think it's important to have that openness with somebody who you share life with for support and honesty. However, I do agree that it's nobody else's business. I also understand that not all partners are so accepting, open or understanding so it can make things more difficult. I do work in a place that would potentially cause problems if others knew or decided to try and cause trouble so in general, it's stays between the 2 of us and the lovely people on this site haha. I'm greatful to have somebody to share everything with and also for the support of all the people I have spoken with on here x

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 9/18/2020 at 11:28 AM, Transfusionelle said:

That is so heart warming and loving of you guys to share that !!. I remember the first night a waman lifted my skirt and looked right in my eyes and then my diaper, I was so scared I peed my diaper right in front of her. Now three years later I would give my life for hers. I don't think there is anyway to love anyone more.

I fell in love with you that first night we danced and we shall continue to dance for many, many years my love, You are my reason for living, Your beloved wife Evelyn Dellcerro

• Like 2

Telling my spouse that I was wearing diapers was probably one of the scariest and riskiest things I ever did; my wife is pretty straight-laced and I really didn't know how it would go. I had been wearing diapers to bed in secret for probably 18 months, getting up and putting them on after she fell asleep, and sometimes trying to operate with one on during the day here and there, but mostly only when I had the house to myself. I realized that my need to wear diapers was coming between me and my family; I was planning business trips because they would give me a few days of diaper time, and I would send my wife and kids to a cottage or to visit her parents and I would have to stay home for a few days, or leave a few days early, "because of work". It came to a head last summer when we planned a family trip to Europe, and while they were going to be there longer than me for good reasons - I legitimately couldn't take 5 consecutive weeks off of work - I realized that I was missing some memories of a lifetime in planning to spend more time at home than with them, just because I wanted to have some uninterrupted time in the underwear of my choice. 

So I took a deep breath and I told her, which felt like leaping off of a building without knowing if my parachute would work. I wasn't completely open about the "why" of it at first - she knew that I was a bedwetter and wore diapers at night for much of my childhood - so I initially said that I needed to wear them at night again, not trusting how she would be about it. I gradually stretched the limits of how early one could reasonably "get ready for bed" and how late one could "stay in pajamas" until I was openly wearing diapers for all but a few hours a day (around her only - I am never open about it around the kids). Now, I'm in diapers all the time, and other than cracking the occasional joke about it, she's been completely fine - I really underestimated how much capacity she had for understanding, I guess. That, or she's planning on having me knocked off at some point for the insurance money. But I digress. 

I can't think of anyone else I would want to tell about this - I don't share my boudoir preferences with my friends, kids or my siblings, and I consider this to be kind of along the same lines. I would like to try finding like-minded friends I could socialize and openly talk about these things with, much like what we do here, but in person - I went to a couple of events at Rearz, back when one could do such things, and that was pretty cool, but one of the reasons I was willing to do that is that I trusted the organizer - obviously, in a world where everyone carries an HD camera around, in-person meetings require a lot of mutual trust.  Once the world opens up again I may try to attend something or other along those lines. 

Yes, it's true, I do feel Very blessed, lucky, fortunate.. However you choose to see it, and I am Very thankful to have a wife that accepts and sometimes lightly plays with me.Teasing me, some RP and patting my Diapers and plastic pants and such..Very much fun. We love each other very much and she has always known about my Abdl side. I remember when I first told her about my Diaper fetish she was reading "Ann Rice" to me at the time and she took it pretty well. We have been together for many years now and were friends for sometime before we got married..In that time we got to know a lot about each other and even more as the years went by. As it happens we can no longer have Sex, due to a painful medical condition she has. Even though she is a little younger than me, I am actually somewhat healthier than her currently. As she does love me very much and realizes that I still have quite a sex drive left.. She has for sometime now, sincerely encouraged me to make friends, chat, meet and even Play with other Abdl's..I would love to play lovingly with Her still(Abdl or not) and am still Very attracted to her but hurting her in any way is something I could or would never want to do..So, I usually Wet my Diapers and play a little(with) in front of her, then before she goes to bed, she often says"Go play in your Diapeez Baby". Then I go to my room and I am free to "Fully" Soak, Poop and Play in my Diapers to my hearts delight, visit n chat with friends and even meet and play with some Abdl Friends I've met over the years..Hopefully things will sometime again become safe enough to attend Abdl functions and meet friends again..Still, Very Happy at home with my best friend, love and Wife..:)    

• 2 weeks later...

only my ex-girlfriend, who stumble on some old usb key with embarrasing pictures of me, long after our separation . She's was over-cool with it, didn't care much, like "well, another random weird fantasy, who care's " . she's the olny one + some guys i had some diapered-sex meets (but without n°2)

That was always one of my fears as a teen. Getting caught in a wet or messy diaper and having to lie to a family member or friend and companion. So many fears were lifted from me at age 14 when I got cold busted by my aunt. She explained to me and made it very clear that there are many people that will not accept this as a fetish or even as fun and consider it sick and twisted. My aunt knows I love diapers and when I was 15 I met her partner and she too was a diaper lover like my aunt. My senior year of high school I met a wonderful guy and we hit it off from day one. We would play video games for hours and just hug and kiss and enjoy life. One day we were at my house and playing call of duty and he motioned for me to pause he had to go pee. I went in my dresser and passed him a diaper. We both had shorts on and had seen each other naked on many occasions. My heart was beating out of my chest as i pulled down his shorts and diapered him. I knew in my heart he could not resist the feeling. His erection was an obvious sign that he was enjoying it as much as I was. We continued to play and about 10 minutes later he pointed to the front of the diaper and I could see it was yellow and full of pee. I never miss a chance to kiss and I kissed him and he grew erect instantly. For me it was a first. Here I am kissing my bf rubbing his penis in a wet diaper and he is enjoying it. So there you have it. I converted my bf to a diaper lover, and we have enjoyed diapers now over a year and on many occasions it has gotten hot and heavy. So my aunt her partner and my boyfriend all know and wear diapers. You can't beat that with a baseball bat !!

• Thanks 1