LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teddy bear suggestions wanted

BlakeJordan

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a teddy bear to sleep with. The COVID 19 isolation (I’m in a high risk group), lack of touch, and finding the want/need to hug something while I sleep led me to the idea of a teddy bear.

I’d like the surface to be fairly smooth, hold heat, or be able to be heated in someway. I want it to double as a body pillow for my upper half, and with some weight to it. Medium firmness, think memory pillow level of firm, but impressionable. Thickness of a medium large pillow. Prolly shorter arms, so I can hold it close.

Would be nice to be able to to have its “skin and fur” be washable. Once upon a time I saw a pillow that was super to perform such a function. Even had a heart beat of sorts, so that type of thing is a bonus as well.

I’m not super set on any style, color, and open to other stuffiies.

My hope is this can help with emotional comfort/touch. Anxiety (heft/weight, like a weighted blanket) and physical pain by giving my limbs somewhere to rest.

I know those oversized bears exist but they seem too cumbersome/thick/novelty.

I dunno if such a stuffie exists but can’t imagine I’m the first one to want something like this, be it abdl marketed or a product that has risen in response to a need due to the pandemic.

If it matters I’m in the US.

I’m about 5 ft 9.5” petite frame (weight around 130 lbs).

Any and all suggestions are welcome even if it’s not exactly what I have in mind.

I have no idea what pricing would be for an item such as this, so leave that open.

Thanks in advance!

Check out Build A Bears website. They do make bigger bears. Not sure about the kind of bear your looking for. Also ebay and amazon might have them. Im a huge collector of build a bears. All sorts of sizes and textures. I also collect Stitch stuff. I have a huge 3ft Stitch on my bed I cuddle with. I hope this info helps. 

I've had my eye on this one:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7X978A/?coliid=I2ZNEALGNWK9DI&colid=L9H03DVNQTAV&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

But I'm also fairly large, so I have no troubles with big plushies.  I bought this one a few years ago... it's my fave.  It's just too bad they're not available anymore (I think the company went bust).  But, it's lightly stuffed so easily squishable.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078J39DXN/?coliid=I1N7EGXQ7Z6FJF&colid=L9H03DVNQTAV&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Now.... for heft and sheer size, I got my Plushlife_EU Snow Leopard ("snep").  She's big enough to fill 1/2 the bed!  They only make 1 item a year - this was 2018's project.  And don't even ask about the price.  ? Oh, and that's a queen size bed.  The comforter I literally just found this week.

snep camo.jpg

I've had my eye on this one:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F7X978A/?coliid=I2ZNEALGNWK9DI&colid=L9H03DVNQTAV&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
But I'm also fairly large, so I have no troubles with big plushies.  I bought this one a few years ago... it's my fave.  It's just too bad they're not available anymore (I think the company went bust).  But, it's lightly stuffed so easily squishable.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078J39DXN/?coliid=I1N7EGXQ7Z6FJF&colid=L9H03DVNQTAV&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Now.... for heft and sheer size, I got my Plushlife_EU Snow Leopard ("snep").  She's big enough to fill 1/2 the bed!  They only make 1 item a year - this was 2018's project.  And don't even ask about the price.  [emoji44] Oh, and that's a queen size bed.  The comforter I literally just found this week.
810523916_snepcamo.jpg.9ab27b70eb06e6bf547c29678bb536ae.jpg

Thank you! I do believe the first one fits the bill, so to speak. It’s very close to what I had in mind!
On 9/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, BlakeJordan said:

Thank you! I do believe the first one fits the bill, so to speak. It’s very close to what I had in mind!

Let us know if you get the cuddle bear and if it works out as expected.  Here's a pic of my big tiger -- it's really nice getting sandwiched between 2 big plushies.

plushiebed.jpg

Let us know if you get the cuddle bear and if it works out as expected.  Here's a pic of my big tiger -- it's really nice getting sandwiched between 2 big plushies.
plushiebed.jpg.ebeb5fba81f0c3c52db5d9d17d8bfe87.jpg

Will do! I ordered her yesterday, should arrive Wednesday. I’ll keep you updated!