LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone with a similar experience?

J-P

I am incontinent because of a surfing injury and wear a diaper 24/7. I am lawyer in a large European firm. Most of my colleagues know about my accident and the incontinence. Last week, my team was on a retreat in the rural countryside, staying in a fantastic hotel in the Alps. I bumped into a colleague on the way to dinner one night and asked her to join me. She declined, without giving reason, and so we went our separate ways. I then saw her in the diningroom eating by herself. I commented on this rather odd situation to another colleague the next day. He said:  "Oh, she told me about that. She said she would never eat a meal with anyone in a diaper because it's unsanitary, unhygienic and she doesn't want to catch something." All of this woman's ignorance aside, has anyone had this kind of experience? The stigma of adults in diapers still exists, I know, but this really surprised me. I mean, I don't care what this woman thinks and am just sharing this to see if it's happened to anyone else.

• Like 1

You must soldier on.  You cannot under any circumstances let the bullies or those with prejudicial hatred get to you.  Those that persecute you may find that their own bladder control begins to slacken as they trudge towards old age; a fitting punishment.

Ignorance happens with lots of smart but ignorant people.   In the future I would avoid her as much as possible.  Be polite when you have to have interactions with her for your job but that's it.  Quick, to the point and move on.  All business.  Sure, some people may think a good idea would be to have a talk with her about it, explain you are just as sanitary as anyone else, maybe even more so as you change your "underwear" several times a day while others wear the same ones, sometimes 2 days in a row.  You wash your hands when you change, same as I'm sure she does when she take a shit, but the bottom line is she has made her mind up baseless of any knowledge or fact, and no matter what you say or do, it's not going to change anything.  I'd go about my business with a somewhat cool attitude, polite when you have to be but that's it.  After a while she may wonder what's up and maybe some colleague might wake her up, set her straight and get her to thinking about her actions.  After all, when she gets old chances are she too will have bladder leakage at some point and need some protection herself.  What will she think then?  There might also be many reasons why she was eating alone and no other person was sitting with her since it seems there was a whole team of people on your retreat!  Having an attitude like that is bigoted and tends to turn people away.

• Like 1