LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you do?

J-P

I was running some errands last Saturday (I am American but live in Europe), walking back from the bazaar when I noticed a guy in front of me walking his dog. He was wearing light colored short pants and there were two unmistakable wet spots on the back, just under the butt circles. He didn't look like he was wearing a diaper (his t-shirt was short and there was no noticable bulk) but the wet spots were there and looked just like what happens when your diaper leaks from the leg openings. I walked behind him for about 5 minutes until he turned off. The whole time I debated what to do. Run up and tell him, discretely, his diaper had leaked. Or risk offending a stranger who wasn't wearing a diaper? Or mind your own business, man? Then I was thinking to myself:  If I were the guy with the wet spots, would I want someone to come up and tell me? I think I would. What would you have done? Just curious to see what other diaper wearers think.

I have seen many of times people who look like they wet themselves though do not know if they where diapered or not.  One thing I know not to do.  Don't let them know as you never know they might turn around and punch you.  I live in Tennessee and they might be packing some heat so there is no way I would tell them that.

I have had my share of accidents messy and wet.  So I know in my experience I would not ever want someone come up to me and tell me my pants are wet.  Or you wet your pants.  Or messed your pants.  That would really suck. 

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

MYOB!  For those who need it spelled out, it's "Mind Your Own Business".

Amen

• Like 1

So interesting. Seems I am the only one thinking the other way. This is how I see it happening.

Stranger (speaking discretely and not shouting across the piazza):  Um, excuse me, the seat of your pants is wet. Just wanted to let you know.

Me:  Thank you. I appreciate the thought.

Vive la difference!

• 1 month later...

Sitting in something can produce that pattern.

But if there’s nothing the guy can do about it in the minute, like tug his shirt down, why say anything? Likely to just embarrass him and make him feel awkward on the rest of his walk.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...