LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sharona and her stepmother

MLittle

I've been lurking long enough, I write stories myself too. This the first time I did it in English tho. So I am able to post it here. Don't know how many parts this is going to be. Could become a bit more sexual in part two and further one. Hope you like it.

----

She wondered how this all happened. A few weeks ago she finally got her first job, but now she, 23 years old, lay down diapered in the old crib of her younger stepsister. She didn’t know for how long she would be in this situation, but she hope her stepmother would stop this punishment for the start of the new school year.

Part one - How it all started

April 3rd, 2020
Sharona just finished the job interview. With all her confident she had shown, she was sure to get her first job. She would become one of the  teachers at the elementary school in their town. On her way home, she called her father to till how excited she was. Everything went smooth and soon she would be able to move out and get her own place. And gosh, she was so ready to get her own place. Ever since her mother died in the car accident and her father married that awful woman, she wished she had a her own apartment.

In her diary she wrote for today;
Soon I will be gone, soon I don’t have to call her mommy.

April 8th, 2020
After a couple of days Sharona got a message from the school. She was hired! Right away she asked her father if she could throw a party to celebrate this. Her father told her that she had to ask Rose, her stepmother. So she did.

“Mommy, can I throw a party to celebrate I got my first job?” Rose was always afraid this situation would come. Her daughter would be going to elementary school for the first year, and her stepchild would be moving out soon. What was she supposed to do all day long then? She wanted to care for someone and have someone around her all the day. She quickly thought it all through. “Sure honey, you may invite some friends. But remember the rules I told you once for parties. Don’t break them.”

Sharona wrote in her diary that day;
I may celebrate my first job, but those stupid rules. I never understand it. Why can’t I invite just my own friends. Why do I have to invite the friends of that little girl too.

April 12th, 2020 (Easter) – morning & start of the midday
Today was the day of her party. She had invited her three best friends, and two of the friends of her stepsister. In the morning however, each of her friends called. “I am so sorry, I feel sick.” “I totally forget it was Easter, I have to be with my family.” “Sorry Shar, my mother got sick and now I need to care for my grandmother. You know her condition right.”

With all the sadness of her friends calling off the party, she went to Rose. “Mommy, can I pick another date for the party? My friends can’t come.” The perfect opportunity… is what Rose thought. “No honey, you can’t. You know the rules. One date only and besides, the friends of Lisa will still come over. So there is still a party.” Sharona couldn’t believe it. “But that is now a children’s party. Do you expect me to like what, play with them?” Yes, that’s exactly what she is supposed to do. “First of all young lady, why didn’t you call me mommy? And second, yes that is what I expect you to do. Entertain them. Maybe if you do good enough, we will grab a drink together. And I may hope you can entertain some young children as you are about to start your job as teacher after the summer.”

Later that day, Sharona, Lisa and her two friends sat down in the couch. They started the ‘party’ with a movie. Her father and mommy saw it went okay, so they decided to go out, visiting a museum. Sharona was now totally in charge. Last time she babysat her stepsister, it went all wrong. 

January 24th, 2018
Lisa had some problems to keep herself fully dry so she wore protection, pull-ups according to her mother. Sharona had to change the pull-ups before Lisa went to bed, but Lisa did not really want to wear them at that moment. Sharona tried anything to get Lisa behave, but in the end there was only one solution. A bit weird, but worth a try. “Will you wear the pull-up, if I’d wear one too?” Lisa had okayed to that. Obviously the pull-up didn’t fit Sharona, but she found some spare Pampers. Ruining one, to getting the tabs as extra tabs for the other pamper, she taped on that other pamper. “See, I wear a diaper. Now you wear the pull-up.” Lisa obeyed. As the going to bed situation took so long, her father and stepmother arrived just a few minutes after. Sharona was still in the pamper. “No excuses, you should be able to handle Lisa. If you put on a diaper for that, you need to  get some more experience for in the future. So no more babysitting for you. You will need a babysitter as well. And keep on the diaper for tonight.” Her father seemed furious. It was after that day, she needed to call her stepmother mommy. She was in luck she did not wet the diaper over the night, otherwise things would have been worse.

April 12th, 2020 (Easter) -  Later that day
Bored by the movie, she’d dozed off. After the movie the girls went into the garden to play hide and seek. It was during that game, that Lisa screamed and Sharona, scared, woke up. Sharona run into the garden, yelling why Lisa screamed. “Oh nothing, I just got scared by Melany, she jumped from behind the bushes.” Lisa suddenly started laughing, “Sis, how come your pants are wet? Did you pee yourself?” Sharona suddenly felt that her crouch was indeed wet. “No, I spilled a glass of water on my way here,” she made up quickly. “Oh okay, it would have been weird if you were wetting your pants.” She admitted that that would’ve been weird. Then she asked the girls to play another game. “Use the trampoline or so, so you don’t scare eachother. And by the way, don’t forget to go to the toilet. We don’t want anyone to really pee her pants.”

Sharona went back inside and saw the stain on the couch. She did wet her pants. Must have happen by Lisa screaming, but well the reason why was not her problem. How to clean this up? First she went upstairs to change clothes. While changing her clothes, she heard it. Her father and mommy were back home. What about the stain on the couch? They would spot it. “Sharona, sweety, where are you?” She waited a few seconds and then answered, “Upstairs, getting a board game to play with the girls.” When she went back downstairs, without board game obviously, her father asked, “where is the board game?” “Couldn’t find a proper one.” Meanwhile she heard Rose spoke up to the girls, “did one of you had an accident? The couch is all wet and dirty. Smells like pee.” Her heart sunk, Sharona died ten times from the inside. “Sharona, go to your room, now!”

“You had an accident? You tried to hide it? What are those?” Rose pointed to the wet pants and panties in the corner of her room. “Yes, I had an accident. I must have been scared, as Lisa screamed.” Scared? While Lisa screamed? Was she not paying attention to her sister? “How can you be scared when Lisa screams, you should keep an eye on them.” Sharona admitted that she fell asleep and did not pay attention. “Oh gosh, what could’ve happened to Lisa and the others. So immature of you, Sharona, you deserve a punishment. You have to learn how to keep an eye on children. How would you ever be a good teacher otherwise?” Sharona did not know what to say. Just one question popped up in her mind: “Mommy, what will be my punishment?”

Later that day she wrote in her diary;
She can’t be serious. I won’t fit in them. I won’t wear them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That's a very cool start.

Something is strange with the dynamic, because you have a 23 year-old adult forced to call a step-mother "Mommy" and totally dominated in a condescending way.

On 9/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, MLittle said:

I've been lurking long enough, I write stories myself too. This the first time I did it in English tho. So I am able to post it here.

I've made on observation about people who aren't primary English speakers, and admit it at the beginning.  Their grammar is better than mine.  I wish more writers would care as much about their grammar and formatting.   FTR- I'm terrible at editing, so I might have missed a few things, but it was easy to read, and well written.

Part 2 – Becoming the baby
April 13th, 2020

The next morning, Lisa was taken to daycare, as she needed to start learning how to be without her mother. It also meant that Rose had all the time for Sharona. “Time for day 1 of your punishment.” Rose had taken some stuff from the attic and the garage to the room of Sharona. On Sharona’s desk there was now a changing mat, in one of the bookcases there was now a pile of pampers, on her bed were lying old plushies. “All right Sharona, you can chose, for now, either I put the diapers on you or you do it yourself. If I put them on you, you may ask me to get them off for the toilet. If you put them on yourself, you are not allowed to go the toilet.” Wetting diapers? She is insanse. “I guess you put them on me.” Rose ordered Sharona to lay down on the changing mat. “On your back, and put your legs way up in the air honey.” So Sharona did, her stepmother pulled off her pants and panties, directed her legs back down and said, “oh my, she needs a little shave first. Keep still while I get that stuff too.” Laying down on the changing mat, with her vagina soon to be covered by a pamper, Sharona started to wonder where this would end. 

When Rose entered the room again, she asked, “Mommy, how long will you go on with this?” Rose didn’t answered at first. After shaving the pubic hair and unfolding the first pamper, she said, “You will be out of diapers by the end of the summer, I promise. Just behave yourself sweety.” Sharona was putting her legs up in the air again, the diaper was put under her butt and then, after powdering, folded over her vagina. Of course it was too small, but just as she did herself two years earlier, her stepmother got some tabs of another diaper and attached them to the tabs of the pamper she was getting on. “Look how cute, Elmo is smiling to you.” Sharona confirmed that on a sarcastic tone. “All right, now you have your first diaper on, here are some other rules; If you wet or mess them during daylight, you will lose the right to go the toilet. If you make a mess in it during nighttime, you will also lose the right to go the toilet. If you did wet or mess them, and you did not say so, you will be treated more like a baby. If you did make it to the toilet, you will still get a fresh diaper on. Both your father and Lisa will see you in a diaper, and if you try to hide it, you will get a pacifier in your mouth. Your bedtime will be 15 minutes before the bedtime of Lisa, you sleep with an onesie over your diaper and with a pacifier in your mouth. Oh, and if you keep your diapers clean for 3 days in a row, I might consider lifting the punishment by daytime.”

After Sharona was put to bed that day, she wrote in her diary;
I feel such a baby now. But you know, somehow I might like it.

April 15th, 2020
She was crying, how could have happened this? “Sush little girl, no reasons to cry. It just happens sometimes, it is normal for babies like you.” Sharona was climbing up on the changing mat, her pampers were wet. For the first time she wet the diaper, luckily in the night, but soon she thought, it may happen at daytime too. And, she was nearly there, 3 days clean diapers. But no, it will all start over again. “Mommy, maybe I have to do something more too, can I first go to the toilet.” With her bottom all naked, she was taken to the toilet by her mommy, but by her surprise, there was a potty standing next to the toilet. “Father and I were thinking last night, maybe the toilet is too big for you. So you may use the potty.” She didn’t want to use the potty, but she also was not thinking about wetting or messing her diaper at daytime. Maybe I have to get used to it… she thought. “Oh no, mommy, I don’t feel like I have to go to anymore. Maybe later. So mommy, can I have my diaper on?”

With the fresh pamper on, she soon started to worry. She still had to go, but what to do. The potty? No way. But messing her pamper? It seemed also a no-go. But still, better than being humiliated even more with that babyish potty. If she just says she did mess, she would not be treated more like a baby. She just had losing the right to ask for the toilet, or now, the potty. It meant she would not keep her diapers dry for three days in row soon. But still, mommy said she would have been out of diapers before the end of the summer. So it is worth the risk.

While she was watching some cartoons, the pressure to poop was building up. It was in a moment of relaxing, that she let go of it. A messed diaper. Now, where is mommy? She had to tell her. “Mommy?!” she was yelling. After a couple of minutes Rose entered the room. Holding the favorite toy of Sharona when she was a kid, a new diaper and a pacifier. “Yes honey? What is the matter?”

Her stepmother wrote in the diary that day;
She wanted to be more like a baby. So no more writing in her diary for her. Just playing with her toys.

April 20th, 2020
Day five of Sharona being the real baby she is. She kept wondering if she made the right choice. She could have just used the potty. But now, wearing the pampers, an onesie, those girly skirts, having a pacifier in her mouth. It felt relaxing, comfortable. She did not have to wonder about anything for the timebeing. In about 4 months she would start her job, she would be so ready for that. She was drinking from her bottle, when mommy called her. “Shary, I’ve got some news for you.” Shary, she hated that name. Her mommy started to call her that five days ago. “Yes, mommy, what is the news?” It was the birthday of her father and to celebrate they would go out for dinner. “Either you go with us, yes, out in the public, or we hire a babysitter.” Pretty good chance that if they would hire a babysitter, it would be one of her friends or their sisters or brothers. They’d all worked for the babysitter company in town. So both options were embarrassing.

“Can I use the toilet with a babysitter?” She knew the answer obviously, but still. She had to ask. “No sweety, you can not. So what is it going to be?” A few moments later, her mom ended a phone call. “She is on her way. Alicia is here in a couple of minutes.”

“I’d never thought that this would happen.” Her best friend lying down on a changing mat, a messy pamper just thrown away. “I got to say, that you look like a nice baby Shary.” Sharona mumbled. So ashamed, but still it felt relaxed. She was looking towards the breasts of her friend, thinking about the nipples. Wouldn’t it be wonderful, getting fed fresh milk instead of formula? But well, she wouldn’t be able to I guess. Alicia was cleaning the pussy of Sharona, but a bit more than necessary. “Still liking that, naughty girl.”  Just before she started to like it, Alicia stopped and put Sharona in a fresh diaper. When they got back to the living room, Sharona started to cry a little. She was getting hungry. Alicia got her to her lap after preparing some food.

“Bres milk,” Sharona mumbled through her pacifier. “Breast milk? I can’t give you that, honey.” While giving the bottle to Sharona, Alicia started to wonder. “After your bottle, you may suck another nipple, but don’t use your teeth and don’t expect anything. If I don’t like it, it will stop.” Alicia did like it however, but soon it would be time that the parents would be home. I wonder if I could get Sharona for a longer time, Alicia thought. If she'd only find the diary.

In the diary there was written on April 19th;
Tomorrow, Sharona will for sure have a babysitter, her best friend.

• Like 2

Part 3 – Father
May 1st, 2020

“Are we really continuing this Rose? I think you’ve had enough pleasure for now.” Steven was getting second thoughts about his promise to Rose. “You know what you promised right, you can’t get me pregnant, so I could use some therapy to get Sharona as a baby for at least a summer.” Of course he knew what he promised. It was just seeing his daughter, being an adult baby, it was wrong. He took off the bra of Rose. “Let’s try to get you pregnant once more.” Rose smiled, she’d never tell that she wasn’t the birth mother of Lisa.

Meanwhile, Sharona was getting her diaper changed by Lisa. The four-year old had been looking some time at the diaper changes and had asked her mother if she could do it too sometimes. It was just like how she did it with her doll. The parents of Lisa died in a very unfortunate way when Lisa was just two months old. Rose, the sister of the father of Lisa, adopted her.

September 23rd, 2017
“I have a date with this single parent, can you watch my baby?” Sharona had say yes, not knowing the woman she was answering was the date of her father. They’d both decided to go on a blind date that was organized just for single parents. During the date they were talking about if they wanted more children, and both said yes. Not knowing that Rose couldn’t get pregnant, Steven agreed to some weird promise when they both got drunk.

September 30th, 2017
Their second date got even weirder when they got drunk. They were at the house of Rose, Lisa was at Steven’s house with Sharona. “What is the weirdest place you’d ever sex at?” Rose asked Steven. “I guess it was at the daycare where Suzy worked. I was picking her up for a movie night, Suzy was closing and well, the movie night did not take place.” Steven got a little emotional. “Like you took her on a changing table?” Rose was getting an idea. “Changing tables, cribs, play mates.” It was one wild night he remembered, if he could relive that night, that would be wonderful. Just that one part, that could be skipped. Thought Suzy and he looked great with pacifiers in their mouths. “Well, shall we do it then in the room of Lisa?”

It was that night that Steven for sure fell in love with Rose. She was just as hot as his Suzy and also even weird.

December 25th, 2017
Rose had some adult diapers spread out on the bed. “Just to try, maybe we like it?” The most beautiful day of the year ended a bit weird. Rose and Lisa had moved in today. The last week Steven had some fights with Sharona. She did like Lisa as a sister, but Rose would not be her mother. After some discussion she agreed as she wanted to see her father happy. She’d noticed during the moving that Rose was acting weird. The baby stuff was constantly pointed out, like “How cute is this Steven?” or “See Rose, this would be perfect.” So during dinner, she asked. “Are you pregnant Rose?” Steven and Rose both looked to eachother. “No I am not. But yes, we will be trying.” Sharona was pissed off by that answer. Another baby of Rose wouldn’t probably be so good as Lisa, Lisa was like a miracle.

Later that night, Steven and Rose both wear an adult diaper, just to try. “Maybe this a way to get us a baby,” Steven suggested while putting the cute pacifier in the mouth of Rose. But the following morning, they both agreed it was a one-timer.

January 24th, 2018
“What are you wearing?” Rose and Steven walked into Sharona, wearing a Pampers. “No excuses, you should be able to handle Lisa. If you put on a diaper for that, you need to  get some more experience for in the future. So no more babysitting for you. You will need a babysitter as well. And keep on the diaper for tonight.”

“You remember what you promised?” Rose was undressing while Steven was brushing his teeth. “You mean, that therapy thing?” She could not be serious. “Come on, you can’t be serious. You will get pregnant soon. I mean, we are working hard for it, don’t we?” Rose grabbed Steven in his crotch, “well I know some guys that don’t work hard enough.” “Give them some time, maybe they need to adjust to your body.” They for sure needed to, thought Rose. “All right, but if she wet herself tonight, I may start.” They agreed.

May 2nd, 2020
Where is that diary? That thing is special. I knew it when she was eager to give it to Sharona. Steven was looking for the diary, but couldn’t find it anywhere. “Looking for something?” Rose asked when Steven went to the attic. “Yeah, I was thinking about picking up an old hobby of mine, fishing. For sure I have some fishing equipment on the attic.” It was when he went through some stuff, he found a package of adult diapers. Maybe I should get Rose back into trying them, then Sharona for sure will no longer have to be her baby.

Rose wrote in the diary that day, “Not only Alicia could be a potential diaper friend for Sharona. Steven as well.” 

• Like 1