LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be Careful Of What You Wish For

The title says it all.  If you wish to become IV or Diaper dependent your wish might come true without you knowing it.  

For years I wanted to wear Diapers full time but the funds where never there.  Then one day started to have accidents. And bam I'm wearing more often while out of the house. As I can not control my bowels.

Before you make that wish really make sure you want it.  As once it happens you won't go back.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2020 at 3:19 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

The title says it all.  If you wish to become IV or Diaper dependent your wish might come true without you knowing it.  

For years I wanted to wear Diapers full time but the funds where never there.  Then one day started to have accidents. And bam I'm wearing more often while out of the house. As I can not control my bowels.

Before you make that wish really make sure you want it.  As once it happens you won't go back.

I agree Eddie. I had a few failed attempts before finally committing to becoming dual IC it certainly isn't for everyone. I don't regret it (yet anyway) but I have accepted that I now have no choice in the matter anyway.

The best of luck and support to anyone who chooses this path.

• Like 1