LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Interested in the 1958 Sears Wishbook

It is surprising that this thread is so dead. it is the CHRISTMAS Catalog, which is why I put it in "Adutl Kids". If you were anything from 6 tp 12 in 1958 to  abpit 1965 or so, you would apprciate the significance of that. you might also have visited the project to see if there were earlier and later versions and put links to them here

Here is the homepage: anyone interested?

http://www.wishbookweb.com/

• 1 month later...

I did this as part of a project of DailyDi's, updationg the history section, which was to include some pictures of layettes, of which we now have at least 2. This project had lain dorman for several years. There is also material  in the "Old Sears Catalog" thread. Now, my question is, is that update project a going thing. So far, I have heard nothing said about it

Somewhere in one or more of the late 50's catalogs I saw a picture and description of just rubber panties listing the 3 quality levels and their prices separate from the layette. In fact the RUBBER PANTY HALL OF FAME was collected as part of that project and the parts can be used for it if it is still on

As a long=time DD'er, I am loathe to cross-post. however, we have two good threads about old Sears catalogs so I am trying to connect them as best I might. Maybe a mod or admin would merge them

a link to this thread is now in THIS PART of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US