LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Superheros ??‍♂️

Yeah I was a big Superman fan.  Watched all the George Reeves black and white episodes.  I also loved Batman.  Growing up it was all about DC.  These days I kind of like the Marvel stuff more.  "Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...Look! Up in the sky!  It's a bird, it's a plane, no its Superman!"

My older sister liked Superman too.  For some reason she thought that if she wore a towel like a cape she could fly down the cellar stairs.  Didn't work out the way she thought.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

My favourite little toy are the fisher price DC superfriends range.

Super cute babyish action figures, that feel chunky in my hand.

I have superman, batman, wonder women, a green lantern, Dr fate, lex Luther and the Joker....

• Like 1

Superman comics of the 60s.  And the Legion of Superheroes.  Later I got into early Dr Strange.  I'd go back to reread all those but I've never seen reprints.  Mind you, I've never got round to looking for them either, so they may be out there.

• Like 1

Superman reruns from the 50s, Batman reruns from the 60s, Superfriends cartoons.

But also live action Hulk and Spider-Man in the 70s. And bad Marvel cartoons.

Captain America was always my favorite.

As for DC vs Marvel, I wasn't aware that there was competing companies and didn't care.

• Like 1

When I was truly little, Superman, I had Superman pajamas (Made to look like his suit) and I would run around all day and play in them. Nowadays though I'd have to say Wolverine and Rocket Raccoon.

• Like 1

Eh...not much into the super hero thing. Watched Superman on occasion on tv and batman movies, If I was bored and nothing else was on.

Though hes not "technically" a "superhero".....I saw the first Deadpool movie.....and laughed my butt off!! The humor, sarcasm,and over the top outrageous fight scenes kept me howling with Laughter from start to finish, and the credits were fun too....

So, I guess you can count me in as a Deadpool fan.... Even though he isn't "technically" a super hero....yet..

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My favorite superhero is always Spider-Man, when I'm little or big, it doesn't matter! I love Spider-Man!!!????❤️?️?️ When I was actually little I had EVERYTHING Spider-Man. Spider-Man pajamas, Spider-Man comforter/bedsheets, Spider-Man toys, you name it I probably had it! My favorite universe is the marvel universe. I also like pretty much every other marvel superhero too. Ghost Rider, Deadpool, silver surfer, hulk, Thor, the fantastic four, Venom, Captain America, Ant-Man, Doctor strange, punisher, Iron-Man, iron fist, war machine, and Daredevil and moon knight. I think you get the point. Hahaha!? The only things I wish I had when I was little is a Spider-Man rattle, a Spider-Man pacifier and Spider-Man diapers.?? I really wish I could go back to those days!?️?️?????❤️☺️??

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into them these days, but when I was young I was absolutely mad about Spider-Man and Batman. Had costumes and loved wearing them wherever I could. My interest started to wane by the time I was about 8/9 but I still loved the video games about Superheroes.

Honestly, I'd completely forgotten about the costumes and my love of them as a younger kid. Maybe thats an area to tap into for the little mindset!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Col: Dan Dare, 'Pilot of the Future'.

Late of Radio Luxembourg (Sponsored by Holicks) and the front page of "The Eagle"

Sadly, being British, he was too much of a gentleman to be a brash SUPER-HERO.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Superheros, what little boy doesn't dream of being a Superhero at some point in his life? Having super human strength, x-ray vision, super speed, can fly. All that stuff is amazing. We have Superman, Batman, Spider Man, Aquaman, The Hulk, Captain America just to name a few. They also fight and conquer evil. All this stuff is a little boys dream. 

• Like 1

I Love SuperHeroes Alot Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman,Spiderman, Captain America, Supergirl And All The Rest of The SuperHeroes Are All My Favorite SuperHeroes And Have Been Sense I Was 5years old And All the SuperHeroes And Rest of the SuperHeroes are All Still My Favorite SuperHeroes And Always Will Be My Favorite SuperHeroes Forever & Forever I'm BabyAdultBabyBoy42 Looking For A Daddy Here is My Cell Phone Number 224-783-0614 if Your interested Feel Free To Call Or Text Me I'm Really Interested in You Being My Daddy And Me Being Your Baby Boy BAB DL Baby Adult Baby Boy Diaper Lover And Here is My Email Address jackson147999@gmail.com Please Let Me know if Your interested in being My Daddy I'm Interested in Being Your Baby Adult Baby Boy 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, I Love Warm Hugs said:

Superheros, what little boy doesn't dream of being a Superhero at some point in his life? Having super human strength, x-ray vision, super speed, can fly. All that stuff is amazing. We have Superman, Batman, Spider Man, Aquaman, The Hulk, Captain America just to name a few. They also fight and conquer evil. All this stuff is a little boys dream. 

You got that right buddy! Superheros are definitely a part of being a little boy!☺️???❤️ I couldn't even IMAGINE losing my interest in superheroes! I love all things LITTLE BOY! The day I lose my interest in superheros, is the day I don't want to live anymore. Which will NEVER happen. That's how you KNOW I'm not me. So if the chameleon ever impersonates me, there's your clue! LOL!??????❤️☺️?

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
On 4/25/2021 at 8:44 PM, Stroller said:

Superman comics of the 60s.  And the Legion of Superheroes.  Later I got into early Dr Strange.  I'd go back to reread all those but I've never seen reprints.  Mind you, I've never got round to looking for them either, so they may be out there.

The same as you, I grew up during the 1960s, so I like the Legion too.  And yes, all of them have been Reprinted.  You can buy either the expensive reprint or the cheap one.  The cheap ones are reprinted on black and white paper whereas the expensive ones are reprinted in hardback book in color with glossy paper.  The ones in black and white are called Showcase Presents, while the glossy hardbacks are called Archives.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
On 9/16/2020 at 6:31 AM, daddystot said:

Any other little boy addicted to superheroes when little? if so which is your favourite and which universe DC or Marvel. I am a batman mad 4-7 AK. Anyone else? 

I love Batman to. 

• Like 1
On 9/16/2020 at 5:31 AM, daddystot said:

Any other little boy addicted to superheroes when little? if so which is your favourite and which universe DC or Marvel. I am a batman mad 4-7 AK. Anyone else? 

I LOVE superheroes with all my heart. That's how I KNOW I'm a Little Boy!?‍♀️?‍♂️?????????♥️????? LOL!????

I'm saying he counts as a super hero as he rescuers people and sometimes has super powers!

I have no idea why i like this show so much, but it can instantly get me interested and felling little all most any ware 

27207d6c832218eaa61764dbecb12ac7.jpg

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Possibly "Super chicken"... Not much into the whole super hero thing though

I am! I NEVER grew out of it. I'm an 8 year old Little Boy forever!?????????????????♥️??♥️??♥️?? LOL!?????

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

Superman was my favourite. Superman III was shot in my city, Calgary. I always thought that was cool.

I remember when they shot that movie. They used our company cafeteria for one of the scenes. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Pampertimmy said:

Superman was my favourite. Superman III was shot in my city, Calgary. I always thought that was cool.

Well that's very interesting buddy!????????? I TOTALLY see you with Superman jammies or a Superman onesie on over your Diapee!!!! I just KNOW you would look SO CUTE buddy!??♥️??????????♥️???♥️?