LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Hiking Trip

DiscreetDL

A few weeks ago me and my girlfriend were asked by our mommy Stephanie if we wanted to go on a hiking trip on the trails behind her house, we both said yes and a few days ago we went over to her house and the first thing she asked us is if we were in diapers already and we both were, I was in a Dino Elite and my girlfriend was in a Safari, Steph said that she had everything packed for her two little babies and said since we were going on the trails behind her house which was really secluded in the woods we wouldn't be wearing any shorts just shoes, shirt and diapers since she needed easy access to see if we needed diaper changes.

After an hour of hiking we stop and decide to eat, she brought sandwiches and bottles for us to enjoy with snacks and extra bottles for later, after we ate she checked our diapers, we were both wet but she decided that we didn't need changes right now, well after another hour and a half of hiking I felt the urge to go so while we were resting for a bit I squatted down and messed my diaper, Steph asked if I just messed my diaper, I said yes and that I needed a new diapee, she had me lay down and she was getting the stuff out until she realized somthing, she forgot to pack extra diapers, just as she is noticing this my girlfriend also messes her diaper and we both start complaining that we needed to be changed. Steph told us that we needed to go back because she forgot to pack diapers and I said "Mommy how did you forget to pack diapees when you also have to wear one?" Steph is urinary incontinent and checked her diaper to find it really wet, I asked her again and she stuck a pacifier in my mouth. 

During the walk back me and my girlfriend kept shifting the mess in our diapers to be more comfortable and mine was getting close to leaking. When we finally got back to her house she gave us a bath and put fresh diapers on us, when we were getting ready to leave she said that next time she would remember to pack extra diapers.   

On 9/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, babypb said:

...and you wore diapers with nothing over them? And your screen name is DiscreetDL? LOL, LOL!!! Sorry, no pun intended.

Well we weren't on a public trail her house has miles of woods surrounding it so we weren't really worried about being scene3