LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Outside

One of my wishes is that I could move out into the country away from everyone and just wear a diaper outside in the yard. Run around play or whatever in a diaper and thats it. Anybody else ever wanted to do that as well? Just always been something I have always wanted to do. Closest thing I can do is wear my diaper under clothes. Oh well. One can wish and dream.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, diaperguy said:

One of my wishes is that I could move out into the country away from everyone and just wear a diaper outside in the yard. Run around play or whatever in a diaper and thats it. Anybody else ever wanted to do that as well? Just always been something I have always wanted to do. Closest thing I can do is wear my diaper under clothes. Oh well. One can wish and dream.

Been there done that!  I live out in the sticks and I would go out back and wear my diapers when my stepdad was not home.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Been there done that!  I live out in the sticks and I would go out back and wear my diapers when my stepdad was not home.

I bet that felt real good to go outside in just a diaper.

I walk around in my back yard in just a diaper almost daily. There are a few spots I avoid because my neighbors could potentially look in if they wanted to, but I enjoy a great deal of privacy. That wasn’t by accident though. I looked a properties for over a year before I bought my house. 

• Like 1

My father has a small cottage in Becket, Massachusetts where I have gone without pants many times. When my Wife & I were younger, we would just sit outside next to the fire or out on the patio with me in only a diaper and tee-shirt.  Its very relaxing. The property sits on 6 acres and the front yard alone is about 1 acre so there is plenty of hide from the road. The neighbors keep to them self. 

• Like 1

I like my diapers under my clothes, especially outdoors.  There's always privacy fencing, but that doesn't help much in suburban or city areas where neighbors have two + story houses and can still see into the backyard. Even out in the sticks, there's aways the chance of drones or google maps snapping a pic of a person in their diaper then boom, they're on the internet in a diaper. Like that topless chick a few years ago who was on google maps.

I love to walk around in nothing more than a t-shirt cloth diaper and plastic pant, I will do so every chance I get. Unfortunately my privacy is insufficient to go outside like that, I would love to though.

Inside my house it is a different story especially in the morning. I find it very hard to take of my wet nighttime diaper, it usually takes a while until I am ready to do so. Yes I would love to find something that is private enough to walk around in my favorite attire so I can be in full contact with the other side of me. Here in the Netherlands it is quite hard to find places like that, but one can always which.

• Like 1

That is my dream, to own a house with no neighbors and being able to go out in just my diaper 
I also want to be outside when it rains, to feel the rain on my almost naked body, and feel the diaper swell up

I could do this with a tent in a remote place, so maybe next summer..

• Like 1

I live in the city and have a six foot fence surounding my yard and me and wife enjoy going out back and having a barbeque in our diapers and long shirts, and neighbors can't really see our diapers. We still have to be discrete when we get frisky, we are in a neighborhood with lots of children and we don't need kids saying they saw two women kissing. So we do have limits. After dark is when we can turn of all the lights and go inside our tent and have as much fun as we want.

• Like 1

my dream of dreams is to be able to walk out back of my house wearing a t-shirt (or onesie), diapers, my sunglasses, shoes and hearing protection and shoot shotgun all afternoon. and maybe some small arms and rifle too, depending on property size. 

but honestly, just being out of eyesight of any and all neighbors either by property size, foliage and/or fencing would be great! sitting out by the firepit, having a drink and enjoying the weather and a fresh diaper without a care would be awesome.

...one day... :) 

• Like 1