LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littlecraft minecraft server

pino68

Hi I have a Minecraft server for little's hence the name Littlecraft. I play on it with a few abdl friends for now, but we could always use some more players. The server is running on 1.16.2 now, but I am going to update soon. The server is based in europe, but we often play at non eu times. The server is mainly mythical themed survival. But there is an area just tho play some games for now there's only a maze, but I am going to add more once I have some time. If you are interested in playing on the server send me a DM or reply to this topic and will give the details. 

2020-05-25_20.14.11.png

2020-08-12_11.17.53.png

2020-06-09_22.03.06.png

• 5 months later...

Not at the moment but there has been some demand for it, so maybe that is something that we are going to add in the future. That will be support for Windows 10, iOS, Android, and even consoles(only the xbox and switch can't do PlayStation for now). I will post it here if we decide to do that in the future. 

• 1 month later...

Yes the server is still open. To be fair it has been a bit quiet last few weeks but I am defently going to be playing over the weekend. So if you want to join check your DM. 

I have been thinking about a modded server but that is probably something for in the future. When we all get bored of playing vanilla because that is eventually going to happen. So maybe a ftb revelations server in the future. 

• 2 months later...

If this server still up? And do people still play on it? Have been looking to join a new server for a while now. 

Also what are the rules?? most rules that are on servers really impede my play style, not a griefer just a bit of a technical player?

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone

The littlecraft server has restarted and this time beter than ever. So we are running 1.19.3 but also support bedrock. For the rest idea stayed the same from the previous server. It is still mainly a survival server but we have a creative world to now. 

There is one thing that has changed and is that now we have a discord server. So you will find all the information there. https://discord.gg/usZgmnGuaD 

2023-03-14_12.11.05.png

2023-03-14_12.11.45.png

• 2 months later...

Yes you should be able to join from xbox I don't thinck that anyone has joined from xbox before mostly from switch and tablets and phones. But if you join the discord we should be able to get you setup.