LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying the ABU DinoRawz

Hey I thought to mention I bought a Sample of ABU Diapers.  I got them today Monday Sept 14th.  

In the sample pack I bought I got all in Large.

ABU DInoRawz 

ABU Space

ABU Peekabu

ABU Super Dry Kids

Currently I am wearing the DinoRawz though they are nice and they do have a nice fit.  They also have a nice print.  I think I rather be using the ABU Super Dry kids and space and Little Pawz and a few others I do like these are not bad.  Though I do believe the others are a bit thicker and feel better on the rear.

3 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Hey I thought to mention I bought a Sample of ABU Diapers.  I got them today Monday Sept 14th.  

In the sample pack I bought I got all in Large.

ABU DInoRawz 

ABU Space

ABU Peekabu

ABU Super Dry Kids

Currently I am wearing the DinoRawz though they are nice and they do have a nice fit.  They also have a nice print.  I think I rather be using the ABU Super Dry kids and space and Little Pawz and a few others I do like these are not bad.  Though I do believe the others are a bit thicker and feel better on the rear.

If were going to buy any of the AB diapers we prefer the Super Dry kids diapers. I wear the small size diapers. There are a few AB diapers that come in my size, and we always prefer the Super Dry Kids diapers. 

7 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

If were going to buy any of the AB diapers we prefer the Super Dry kids diapers. I wear the small size diapers. There are a few AB diapers that come in my size, and we always prefer the Super Dry Kids diapers. 

Yea I really like the Super Dry kids.  Though I also like a few other ABU Diapers.

I absolutely adore the DinoRawrz! That said, bulkiness is of little importance to me. For me, the appeal of a diaper is all in the design and the dinos are a perfect older toddler/preschooler look, not too babyish. Plus I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid. I also found that the hook and loop tapes work very well for me. To each their own, though! We are lucky there are so many ABDL and medical diapers available that appeal to many different personal preferences.

• 3 weeks later...

I LOVE Dinorawrs, as well as the pink counterpart Bunny Hopps.  They don't make much noise (which is great for going out in public for me) and hold a ton.  They're also just so super soft on the inside.  I also highly approve of the fit (Sometimes they just don't fit right, and this fits me as a female well).

.20200317_151556.thumb.jpg.60ecc735a9af006efbdd08f45965b8ac.jpg