LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How has Covid-19 affected your diaper wearing? Are you wearing more or less?

Jilly Poo

Covid-19 vs. Diaper wearing  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How has the global pandemic effected your diaper wearing?

• It hasn't changed one bit. I still wear as often as I did before Covid
    • I have been able to wear MORE often
    • I had to cut back
    • I haven't been able to wear at all
  2. 2. Have you had any issues getting your favorite brands?

• Nope, I wear reusable cloth.
    • I've had no trouble getting my favorite brand.
    • I hoarded diapers like "Karen" hoarded Toilet Paper. I should be okay until Spring
    • I had to switch brands because mine aren't available
    • I haven't been able to get any and had to take drastic measures.
    • Haven't had to worry because I haven't been able to wear any.
  3. 3. Because of Covid, are you:

• Working from Home
    • I'm Essential Personnel and still have to go to work
    • Laid-Off/Furloughed/Unemployed
    • A Student learning Virtually
    • A Student reporting to school in person
    • A Parent with kids e-learning at home.

The only thing we've changed in our lives is we're taking a lot of vitamin supplements for immune-boosting. As well as wearing the mask when we're out shopping and Etc.

not much has changed in my household. me and my g/f are both considered essential so it's been more or less business as usual for us besides masks to go out and less visitors/visiting. but with the less socialization these days, i've been able to happily diaper up and not worry about anyone dropping by unexpectedly or needing to head out for errands on the weekends. so several of my weekends have been diaper weekends, from friday night to monday morning! but then i realized i was burning through my stash pretty quickly, so i've slowed down with those weekends a bit lol

I had to answer that I hoarded diapers for number two, because that was the closest to my situation, though I don't hoard and I didn't buy extra because of covid. I actually had ordered 4 bags of ABUs, one bag of North shore care supreme lites, and some Always Discreet pull ups right before covid hit. I don't wear all the time so that supply has lasted me this whole time. I can probably go another month or two with what I have left of the ABUs but I will probably order more Always Discreet soon.

As far as how often I wear, I would say that hasn't changed at all (I only wear at home, Always Discreet if I feel like wearing during the day, and the ABUs/NSCs at night). The only thing that was affected was I was planning on going 24/7 in the ABUs/NSCs at home when my roomie went on vacation (that's the reason I stocked up) but the vacation got cancelled because of covid. Not a huge deal, I can get away with the Always Discreet when the roomie is home so it's not like I can't wear at all.

A couple of things.  Question 2:  I've not had any trouble getting my favorite brands at all.  They seem to always be in stock when I go to buy.

Question 3:  Not considered an essential worker and I've been working straight through this whole mess.

My wearing hasn't changed in the amount, but while I was laid off, I was wearing cloth almost exclusively.

Oddly I am employed in an "essential" job, but was laid off for three months. The Management staff took over all jobs. As it is only about 5 or 6 have been rehired out of about 40 that were laid off.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:11 AM, Stroller said:

I'm retired, so there's no category in section 3 that apples.

Sorry Stroller, I forgot to add an option for retired but glad you are doing okay.

17 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

My wearing hasn't changed in the amount, but while I was laid off, I was wearing cloth almost exclusively.

Oddly I am employed in an "essential" job, but was laid off for three months. The Management staff took over all jobs. As it is only about 5 or 6 have been rehired out of about 40 that were laid off.

ValentineStuff, Sorry you were laid off only to be replaced by management.  I hope you were able to collect unemployment during that time.  I was laid off too and the unemployment actually paid way better than my regular job but It stopped in late June/early July.  Still waiting to be called back to work but now I am not sure I even want to go back, not because of Covid, just because I like being home and I might try to  find something that pays better.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:29 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

I heard a lot of similar stories through Facebook and other people I talked to throughout this whole thing.  One of my co-workers even told me about the the hotels she was living in got rid of their night auditor, locked the doors, and management came in and did the audit.  Myself, the main evening shift clerk, and the GM were the only ones that I was sure that got to stay on full-time. (I'm thinking that the whole reason myself and the evening shift clerk got to stay on was because we both had been there so long...) I think the Executive Housekeeper did too, but I'm not sure. 

Edited by astrodiaper
I didn't read the rest of the thread.
22 minutes ago, astrodiaper said:

I heard a lot of similar stories through Facebook and other people I talked to throughout this whole thing.  One of my co-workers even told me about the the hotels she was living in got rid of their night auditor, locked the doors, and management came in and did the audit.  Myself, the main evening shift clerk, and the GM were the only ones that I was sure that got to stay on full-time. (I'm thinking that the whole reason myself and the evening shift clerk got to stay on was because we both had been there so long...) I think the Executive Housekeeper did too, but I'm not sure. 

The hotel I work at has about 190 rooms and also convention space. Right nowthe convention space is nearly unused, and during the first couple of months, there were under 10 rooms a nights.

Good news though, Big 10 Football is back, and we have the contracts for the visiting teams to stay in the hotel.

9 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The hotel I work at has about 190 rooms and also convention space. Right nowthe convention space is nearly unused, and during the first couple of months, there were under 10 rooms a nights.

Good news though, Big 10 Football is back, and we have the contracts for the visiting teams to stay in the hotel.

Nice!  A lot of people are somewhat happy about Big 10 Football.  I don't think Mountain West is going to do anything, which hurts us when the Cowboys would have had their home games.  Thankfully, we have been surprisingly busy with, but it's still coming down to location and the energy industry.   I will admit that there are times when I wish we would shut down.  I'm just now getting some much needed time off, though because my reliever had something pop up, I'll have to go in Friday night.  Meh.  Hotel happens.