LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

48,000 Members!

DailyDi

Yes, but how many of them are ACTIVE? That is a pool big enough for me to make a good-sized club of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. May times I choose a search word, usually a girl's name, like my own, Sandra, Linda or the like, put it in the searchbar, select "members" and go, You would not believe how may names I find with 0 content and many of which accounts are  over 5 years old with the "Last visited" shortly after the account was made. I would estimate that only about 1,000 members are active

5 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

If that

I was being kind. I  would think more like 700 presuming that The circles I travel in represent a small fraction of the active membership; e.g. those who use chat exclusively. Personally I think that an account that had been active but left dormant for 7 years, and one that never was active and is 4 years old should be eliminated, this freeing up a name/password for any new user and just as a reasonable form of curation as well as give a realistic meaning to "member". GirlTalk. To used to clear out after, I think,2-1/2 years. I think 7 for a once active and 4 for a never active is sufficient to allow for the binge/purge. By those times, the account holder has 99% probably forgotten the account or lost the email to access it. They remind me of hight school clubes where all the members would show up for maybe the first 4 meetings, then for most of the year, the meetings had about 4 members of the original dozen. Then when the photos were to be taken for the yearbook, the other 8 showed up with bells on

When I had the HUG YOUR DOLLY Day semi-club, there were 3 of us. It was a custom I imported from GirlTalk. To to be performed every third Satruday of themonth and reported on the forum. I was the only one to initiate discussion on the appointed day. Fianlly I got sic of being the one who always started the discussion and got the impression that the others, Rachel Emily and I forget who the other was, just didnot care, so I decided to stop initiating and see what happened--or did NOT happen: Sure enough, neither of the others did and now Rachel Emily appears to have abandoned her account entirely, judging from what I saw when I searched for her. Her last post was 2+ years ago, her last vist was a smidgin over a year ago and she has niethe communicated withnor answered any of my messages for at least 3-1/2 years, which is odd because we used to be Best Tiara Friends for so long and it was so sudden