LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Four men in a sailboat

Four men went on a sailboat for a six hour tour (inflation right).  The boat was bathroom limited, err, there was nothing in it.

One man was in trouble for going to the bathroom before getting on the boat and being late. 

One man brought what he called his portable toilet, but the others did not know he had it.

One man didn't have anything.

One man had Northshore GoSupreme in his bag.  He thought he should of put it on when he was in his car before leaving the dock, as his bladder was feeling like it should be relieved.  But said "No, I've done this before and can handle a full bladder".  

At the dock, Northshore man saw a police boat waving hello as they pass by.  He had not seen them before.  He used to just go over the side when out in the ocean, though most boats had facilities.  This boat was only 18' and had only sixteen square feet of cubby space in which to sit upright in.  Big enough for two adults to sit uright facing each other, yet bit enough to sleep four though.  Once late man arrived, we quickly left.          

The sails were put up and "we're sailing".

About an hour later, it seemed like the wind was building and internal pressure too.  About two and a half hours into the trip  the Northshore man thought, "I should of put it on".  About an hour later as they were passing a marina, the man with the toilet joked about going to a marina, but said there was nothing there.  The late man said it'd be interesting just to buy a soda.  The Northshore man almost spoke up and said he could use the toilet.  Before he knew it the boat was turning away from the marina. 

About thirty minutes later, the Northshore man said I gotta either pee over the side, which he has done before or put my Go on somehow.  The boat was on a lake, so maybe someone with binoculars could see.  He completely forgot about the police.  The man who didn't have anything  suddenly went to the bow of the boat and sat down.  The Northshore man said now is my time and stated, "I'm going to put on a different shirt".  He was going below to put his Go on even though the cabin was very small and fully visible from the cockpit.  He put his back up against the back wall and pulled his shorts off and put it on.  He put on a different shirt and got up.  It took him a while to start to relax, but listening to the water slapping the site of the boat and motion helped.  He felt the warm liquid start to go to one side, but somehow it managed to stay inside his Go.  He relaxed his stomach a couple of times to start to get the tension back to normal levels.

After about 20 minutes, the man from the bow came back and sat down.  At first it looked like he had some wave splashes on his dark navy and black pants.  But it was heavily concentrated by his crotch. The Northshore man, said to himself, "oh my god how awful".  Did he fall asleep?  Did he just do it to relive some pressure?  I don't think the man knew, why was he not covering it up?

Portable and nothing man did not need anything.  They must of been camels.  Nortshore man was happy he did not go over the side, the police suddenly were driving by.  

The Northshore man continued to relax and have a better experience, but there is not many places to support your back, so he just stood and relaxed as the feeling came up.  The man with wet pants put his arms over his legs to cover up the wet spot.  Oh, gee, how awful.  After some time, it appeared to be drying.

As they were getting back to the marina, the man who had wet spot somehow got the helm and as the sail was coming down, he gunned it.  Maybe he was not familiar with the throttle, but it's pretty clearly marked.  Maybe he wanted to get to dock as quickly as possible and stop the humiliation.  Suddenly they were headed right for a dock!  Fortunately, he turned in time and avoided it.  

After the boat was closed up, the man with wet spots continued to hide his wet spot and it was getting less noticeable.   The Northshore man though very tired was just happy and relieved.  The Northshore man said his goodbyes and started home.  Northshore man got home and all showered into a fresh Go for his next adventure.

• Like 1