LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ever go camping while diapered?

I went camping diapered for a lot of yrs. We sold our trailer , several months ago, part of the disability portion of retired  life. But I enjoyed being diapered in the camp site and wetting while people never knew. I never went to ABDL camping meets. I'm mostly a DL, partly AB. 

I frequently go camping and I am always diapered due to total bladder and bowel incontinence from a ruptured disc in my lower back. All of my camping is done with my quad or truck so hauling the used diapers back home is not a problem. I used to go backpacking and camping but those days are over because of my bad back.

My mother in law keeps her 5th wheel at a campsite for seasonal camping. She stores it out there year round. My wife and I went out there a couple times this year to use it. She has a pretty good set up, she has deck, shed, and she has a golf cart to ride around on. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves when we were out there. 

I went Camping with some friends recently.

I'm a bed-wetter, and luckily I had my own tent.

I got diapered up In my tent just before I went to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up soaked and slipped my diaper off instead of removing the tapes.

Then Cleaned up a little bit with some wipes.

The campsite we were at had a dumpster,

So I put my wet diaper into my kangal dry bag and walked it over to the dumpster, undetected.

Walked back to the campsite and got the fire going.

Benefits of waking up wet at first light.

• Like 1

I know you guys all packed out your diapers to a legitimate trash receptacle, but this has come up before.   If you're gong to wear diapers when you camp, you need to pack them out.   Burying is not a solution.

• Like 2

Always thought about it when I was younger.  I was never a person who enjoyed camping, but I did so many times with a friend and later with him and his boys.  To me it was just a cheaper way to sleep than a hotel room when on a fishing trip or going to an amusement park for a few days.  I've never been one to just sit around at a camp site doing nothing all week.  I have to be on the go, doing things or seeing the local attractions.  I do admit it would be fun to spend a night in a tent in diapers, getting up in the morning to start a fire or make breakfast in just t-shirt and diaper.  I would never do that at a public campground with people around, especially kids.  Privet areas like the woods on property you may own somewhere that is no trespassing and no other people might be the only way I would do so, but even then, I am not a camper.  My allergies wouldn't allow it even if I wanted to.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I know you guys all packed out your diapers to a legitimate trash receptacle, but this has come up before.   If you're gong to wear diapers when you camp, you need to pack them out.   Burying is not a solution.

Nor is dropping them in the outhouse.

I had to ask the Ranger where the dumpster was.

me and my g/f went camping a few years ago (and hasn't let up on when we're going again lol) it's a neat place about an hour into the pines and we got a shelter, basically a salt-box style shed with more windows and a wood stove (makes it SSOOOO comfy cozy in there on cold days and nights!). we had the place for several days and i brought a few diapers with me to use, but the feeling never really struck me. i knew i had them and i could put one on whenever, but it never really hit me to change into one. maybe next time.

• Like 1

When I was growing up my parents had a seasonal spot for our 5th wheel camper at a campground, it started when I was 2 and still in diapers, and continued until I was 15, for a few years I was in diapers 24/7 during the summer due to weak bladder which was a side effect of some medication I was taking, which this was also when I met Stephanie who was my best friend because she also had to wear diapers and I stayed over at her camper a lot since her mom was letting us use our diapers and change us, my mom only wanted me to use them for accidents. Now Stephanie plays the mommy role for me and my girlfriend and we occasionally go on camping trips behind her house in a tent. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I always have diapers and pacifiers and other abdl items with me when I camp my whole family is aware of my need for diapers and that I find it easier  to just be little at times and I always respect them and only use the pacifiers and bottles at bedtime but my stuffies do hang out at times with everyone around depending on if I'm stressed out or not the higher stress the more I tend to regress

• Like 1

I always camped in diapers.

Most of the places i camped at were remote not campgrounds.

Many of these places i could wear just diapers and shoes they were so remote.

In one funny case i had someone camping nearby but was not worried because he spent the weekend wearing a dress.

I thought to each his own.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, anned said:

In one funny case i had someone camping nearby but was not worried because he spent the weekend wearing a dress.

I thought to each his own.

Besides that, you have no idea if he also had a diaper on under that dress (unless it was a short skirt and you could tell when he bent over to light the fire!)

• 2 weeks later...

Incontinent now, So I camp diapered all the time! Heck quite a few of the fishing/hiking spots I go to are 185+ miles one way. I haven't encountered 'specific' or 'ABDL' camping gear yet, But I guess a simple but not well known hack is wool. Purchase clothing and gear that is wool based. (Merino,Cashmere, whatever, wool is wool!) The reason being - Is wool will hold heat even when wet/damp. If non-ic and camping in colder weather, watch your fluid intake and dispersion!! (and really, plastic pants to be safe!!) If truly IC, plastic pants no matter how much you love or hate them!!! They are a god send, laundering heavyweight gear sucks!

• Like 1

I talked to a fellow here once who said that he went to ABDL campsite meetings where they all camped for a weekend and, one assumes, wore diapers more or less openly, although it would probably take getting to know some of the people involved to develop the trust to participate in something like that. It could be awesome, or, it could be awful, just as, I guess, camping with any new group of people could be. 

I have no adult experience camping with diapers, although if my wife and I go camping again, I will presumably wear diapers. A few of our friends bought cottages or trailers over the past few years, so camping has evolved to cottaging. I do wear diapers at cottages, but not openly. 

As a kid we camped on our own property before we built a cottage, and I wore diapers to bed and sometimes during the day up there. Even after the cottage was built, my brother, sister and I still liked sleeping in a tent sometimes. Back then I was always worried one of the neighbours would walk across our property and see me, so I never really took advantage of the "opportunity" to hang around in a diaper, but if I could go back in time, I would probably try to relax and enjoy it more. 

• Like 1

Theres nothing better than going hiking or camping in a diaper besides diaper sex !!!!  Camping comes in a close second though. Me, my wife and a few DL friends have done it and its so easy to clean off just by jumping in a lake or river and going for a swim in the brisk early hours of the morning. So many fond memories of going camping with my first husband I had to include it, because I'd be lying otherwise. Spending the night in a tent with a loved one cuddled up in a diaper just holding each other ever so close. Hiking in the wee hours of the morning in diapers and just peeing or pooping your diaper as you walk along quiet trails.. I truly pray before winter sets in we all can make a nice camping and hiking date with tents and all the gear we usually need. You all gotta try it, Its like camping with all the added fun of diapers.

• Like 2

@Evelyn Dellcerro

1 hour ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Theres nothing better than going hiking or camping in a diaper besides diaper sex !!!!  Camping comes in a close second though. Me, my wife and a few DL friends have done it and its so easy to clean off just by jumping in a lake or river and going for a swim in the brisk early hours of the morning. So many fond memories of going camping with my first husband I had to include it, because I'd be lying otherwise. Spending the night in a tent with a loved one cuddled up in a diaper just holding each other ever so close. Hiking in the wee hours of the morning in diapers and just peeing or pooping your diaper as you walk along quiet trails.. I truly pray before winter sets in we all can make a nice camping and hiking date with tents and all the gear we usually need. You all gotta try it, Its like camping with all the added fun of diapers.

Camping has its really awesome points.  One is, that when you are in a lake or pond, and have to pee, you just release, and no one is the wiser, and no one cares.  Second is, you can get dirty and then jump in the lake to clean off or cool off.  Another is that when you have the proper set up, you can do your business in private and no one knows.

When I was at summer camp, and I was about 12 or 13, I had the opportunity to reside in a cabin where the swim counselor was.  We would do all our activities during the times we normally did, but the swim counselor saw something in me, and others, who wanted the chance to enjoy a little "perk" while there. So, we were told that if we wanted to do that there were 3 perks.

ONE:  We would get up at 5:30AM, and head to the pool, and we would be able to swim for ONE HOUR per day.  PERK: Early Entrance  to the Dining Hall, and we get breakfast first.  People would WHINE because we were there first, but then, when the counselor asked if THEY wanted to join us, and they said "YES", they heard about the 5:30AM time, and declined hehehehehe ;)

TWO:  We were taught RED Cross Life Saving Techniques, and practiced these with him, PERK: We could have gone for lifeguard Certification at the end of the summer.

THREE:  We were promoted to Level 3 advanced swimmers, which means We get the deep end access.  PERK: Use of Pool Diving Board, which I was going head first off of within a week or 2 of doing this: I asked for a special favor, that I wanted to show Mom/Dad and my brothers what I could do, and it made me feel like I was a REAL BIGSHOT when I was able to dive off that thing and YELL "I DID IT!"  I think we had to get special permission for this, as my parents were 70 miles or so from the camp location, and then were there when I did it - VERY few things in my life made me feel like that, so this is one that I will treasure.....ME, diving (modified) off the diving board, WOW!!!

I agree: quiet times are the best, because you can move around, do what you want, think about things, and really take IN what is around you, for someday, this will all be a memory - I aleays try to treasure each moment:  There are times, I hear birds or other noises in the early morning hours, and think "how wonderful it is to be alive, with all the things nature and the earth have to offer us.".........I miss Camping......I really do..........It was a BLAST, and when I was a summer camp, I had a HUGE draw to nature and what we were doing, the only thing is, I had to be in my early teens to FULLY understand what I had........

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information/Bolding and other edits
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/15/2020 at 9:15 PM, DiscreetDL said:

When I was growing up my parents had a seasonal spot for our 5th wheel camper at a campground, it started when I was 2 and still in diapers, and continued until I was 15, for a few years I was in diapers 24/7 during the summer due to weak bladder which was a side effect of some medication I was taking, which this was also when I met Stephanie who was my best friend because she also had to wear diapers and I stayed over at her camper a lot since her mom was letting us use our diapers and change us, my mom only wanted me to use them for accidents. Now Stephanie plays the mommy role for me and my girlfriend and we occasionally go on camping trips behind her house in a tent. 

What was this medication you speak of??

The biggest obstacle to me going camping has always been lack of electricity to power my CPAP. Now that I have an inverter that's no longer the case.

I'm eyeballing taking a tent & gear to the coast sometime early next year. If it ends up being a solo trip then I may bring the diapers along. Could be a new, fun experience!

• 1 year later...

The very first time I bought diapers was due to camping trips that got harder and harder to handle both in the drive to the camp site, and while sleeping overnight.  I can remember a decade ago when I would go camping and would end up going to the bathroom at most one time during the night.  On a lot of the camping trips it would get cold and dark at night, so it was no fun to either walk away from the camp site, or to find the restroom facilities at campsites that have them.  Over a period of about 3-5 years (not sure if exactly how long) I noticed that it went from sometimes going once at night to twice and then to three or more time at night, at which time I figured out I needed to do something otherwise camping would just be too miserable.  I remember the first time I went to Walmart and quickly grabbed a package of diapers after walking by the aisle where they were located like 10 times over 15 minutes.  I still remember how I picked a checkout line with an older lady, and how the checker switched out just before I was going to check out, and I ended up with a much younger girl who checked me out.  I must admit that was the most embarrassing thing I could think of happening up to that point.  Now I get most of my diapers at thrift stores (only unopened packages which are way cheaper than buying at Walmart), and don't think anything of going to checkout.

Now if I go on long trips it is a 100% guarantee that I will be wearing diapers for the entire trip, and I use half of my bag for diapers.

• Like 1

I think I posted in this last yr,? but we used to camp all the time, and I was diapered all day, and I wore my big thick diapers at nite, I just had to bag up the wet stuff and toss it in the trash at our camp site, they came by and collected the trash every morning. At first it was unusual and I would be a little scared someone would see me put it in. But after a while I just said who cares. I loved to be in my bed and in a nice wet diaper, and when my wife was gone at the shower I would use my soggy wet diaper to pleasure myself. 

• Like 1