LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)

This is the story of university student Jimmy and his descent into diaper dependence and baby treatment at the hands of jocks from the Alpha Beta Delta Lambda fraternity. Will he end up back in diapers? Probably. Will he ever escape and get his big boy pants back? Not likely. But there's only one way to find out! 

If you read my old story, Back to School, you will find some of the characters and places familiar.  This takes place 4 years after those events. 

If you like this story, you can read ahead on my Patreon, where all my stories and hypno files unlock a month after they are posted. 

I hope you enjoy, and please comment if you do!

Babied by Billy

By Champ (Patreon.com/ChampTehOtter)

Chapter 1: Butterfingers 

I was chillin’ at my friend David’s house one day with a few friends. David is an Abercrombie boy who collects expensive cologne and does his hair up just so every day. At first glance you might get the wrong impression, but he’s really a cool guy. His roommate Billy, however, is a big loud frat boy. He’s exactly what he looks like too; a bully. If only I had known just how far he would take things.

So as we were sitting in the living room, David got the brilliant idea that I should play Billy’s guitar for Carly and her friend. There was no way I was going to touch Billy’s stuff, though.

"Don’t worry, he’s not even here. It might just get you laid, dude!" He whispered, knowing I had a crush on Carly.

"No way, dude! " I said as he insistently shoved the guitar in my direction. "No reall-"

I pushed the guitar back at him, but he had already released his grip. The guitar hit the ground and all the conversation in the room stopped. I carefully placed it back in its stand hoping Billy - who only got it for looks anyway - wouldn’t notice. Suddenly, Billy came bounding in.

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" He asked, looking round slowly and meeting the eye of every person in the room. Nobody answered him. He walked over and picked up his guitar and looked it over.

"What the fuck?" He fingered a large chip in the bottom of the guitar and made a face like murder. "Who chipped my guitar?"

He glared at each of us, as I tried to avoid eye contact and act natural. It didn’t take him long to read the glances in the room and suss out the culprit.

H-hey, man," I stammered, "I d-d-didn’t mean to drop it. David just threw it at me, and I couldn’t hold onto it right…!"

"Don’t bring me into this, man!" Shouted David.

"Shut up both of you," Billy yelled. He looked again at me. Slowly, an evil grin spread over his face. "I should really kick your ass for this, buddy, but I have a better lesson in mind for you. Wait right here."

Before I even had a chance to run out the door he returned with a backpack. What the hell could he have in mind? Everybody was watching this scene fold out so intently, I felt like they should be eating popcorn. Billy came up close enough for me to feel his breath and whispered in my ear in a calm voice.

"All right boy. Since you obviously don’t know how to behave proper, you’re gonna have to learn from scratch. You’re gonna do what I say when I say it whenever you’re in my house and you’re not going to stop until I tell you to.”

I wanted to get up and leave, but from the second he said the word ‘boy’, my body began to feel heavy and I couldn’t seem to move away from him. He stood back and pulled out the contents of the bag. A camera, a pacifier, and a big diaper.

Aloud he said, ”You want to act like a baby in my house, fine. But you’re gonna have to wear the proper attire. It’s a good thing I had these left over from the last fraternity pledge who gave up! Who knows, if you behave you might be Alpha Beta Delta Lambda’s newest member!”

What the hell? This was just too much. I shook off my stupor and rose to leave but Billy caught me by the arm.

"Hey, where do you think you’re going, buddy boy?" He pulled me into a headlock and began to whisper again in my ear. I looked at the others with a hopeful expression but nobody in the room moved to help me. He started speaking again in that strangely soothing voice.

"Don’t think you’re gonna get off that easy, boy. I’ve had plenty of experience working with squirrely little runts like you. You’re going to put this diaper on, and then you’re going to go and play in the sand box out back until I say you can stop. And I’m going to video tape it. You’re going to act like a baby whenever you are in my presence and if you disobey me, everyone you know will find out just how much of a baby you really are. When I snap my fingers you are going to strip and do just what I’ve told you and you won’t be able to stop yourself until I say so.”

Billy snapped his fingers. I froze for a few seconds. Nothing happened. Then, my face went red as I realized what an idiot I was. For a second, he had me going there! Why the fuck would I do anything he said, especially if it gave him something on me? I was so busy mentally slapping myself that I almost didn’t notice David’s exclamation of surprise.

"Dude! What are you doing?"

I was taking off my clothes is what I was doing. The girls started to giggle. Was this really happening? Before I knew it, I was lying on the floor putting on my first diaper since I was two. Billy grinned as I lay there taping it up, as if to say, ‘I knew you were a bitch’. David already had his phone out recording. Some friend he was!

“A little help here, David?” I asked, desperately hoping for a way out of this predicament.

“Nah, dude! Looks like you got it covered!” He replied, mistaking my plea for help as an invitation to help me put the diaper on.

“That’s enough from you, diaper boy. This oughtta shut you up!” Billy shoved the large pink pacifier in my mouth, and I instinctively began to suck, unable to spit it back out.

Next thing I knew I was padding over to the back door with nothing but a diaper on to keep me decent. The whole crew followed me out back where I began playing in the sand box and sucking on my pacifier. Billy already had the camera rolling so he could capture this precious memory in 4k. Try as I might, I couldn’t seem to regain control of my body to stop this craziness, and to top it all off I had to pee. Bad.

"Oh, shit!" Said Billy a moment later as my diapers turned yellow, "He’s actually using them! It’s a good thing you guys didn’t let him sit on the couch!"

“Ewww!” Said Carly’s friend, giggling at the embarrassing display.

I was totally fucked. Forced to suck on a paci and use diapers in front of everyone who, by the way, were laughing their asses off, except for Carly, who only smiled sympathetically. And it was all on camera! Well at least they were enjoying my miserable situation. Unfortunately for me, this was only the beginning.

Babied by Billy Ch. 1 (2020).pdf

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Great beginning! I re read the other story and it’s a good one !  Very curious to see more of this one 

Thanks! This chapter was salvaged from a forgotten mini story scrap on my old tumblr. I can’t wait to post the next part and show how this story has grown since then. I’m glad I gave it a second look!

Here's chapter two! Jimmy thought he was going to have to put up with a little humiliation before he got to go home and forget the whole thing. Well, he was half right...

I just love referring to pacifiers as 'mute buttons'. I heard that phrase for the first time just before I wrote this chapter, and I just had to use it! This chapter also has the introduction of a favorite character - Tank! You'll be seeing a lot more of him in the coming chapters.

If you want to read ahead, check out my Patreon where chapter 1-4 are already unlocked. Ch 5 will unlock later this month, like all of my writing! I hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you think, I read and appreciate all your comments! 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 2: Little Mute Buttons

There I was, playing in the sandbox, making a total fool of myself in front of my best friend and my crush in nothing but a diaper. Correction, a WET diaper. Somehow, Billy the obnoxious frat boy was able to control my every move with a simple command and a snap of the finger. And he had it all on tape. Even my best friend had pulled out his camera to watch me suck on my pacifier and giggle and clap like a total idiot under Billy’s direction as I played in the sand box.

“Okay, that’s good. Now pour some sand down the front of your diaper…Haha, awesome. What a dork!”

I grimaced, feeling the sand start to chafe as it got into every nook and crevice, but what could I do? I was powerless to stop it. I simply had to ride it out until he let me go back inside and I could leave this unbearable situation behind. Eventually, he must have decided he had enough footage because he finally called it quits.

“That’s enough playtime, diaper dork. Stop playing and come inside.”

He turned off the camera and popped out the memory card, whispering something to David who disappeared into the house ahead of us. Billy’s massive hand encircled my entire upper arm and he led me back to the house with his lips right by my ear. All the space in my mind was taken up by his words and I went into a kind of half-conscious state, just listening as he led me forward.

“Now listen up, runt. You’re gonna behave yourself until your little friends leave. That pacifier does not come out unless I take it out myself. That diaper does not come off unless I take it off myself. And if I ask you a question, you just nod your head. That’s the only response I want outta you. You got that, diaper butt?”

I nodded my head, still in a daze from the sound of his voice. Once we got inside, David was nowhere in sight. I stood there awkwardly with Billy and the girls, unable to say anything with the paci still in my mouth. Carly’s friend Megan was the first to speak up.

“Wow, Jimmy, I didn’t realize you liked playing house so much! You were really convincing out there!”

I crossed my arms and stared back at her with my worst death glare, but she just giggled. I guess I couldn’t look very intimidating standing there in a droopy diaper and sucking loudly on a big pacifier. Seeing trouble, Carly jumped to my defense.

“Ohhh, he probably just felt bad after what happened to Billy’s guitar, isn’t that right Jimmy? And now they’re even, aren’t they? Even Stevens, right Billy?”

Billy looked a little surprised at her charitable assessment of the situation but rolled with it anyway, putting his arm around my shoulders and patting me on the chest.

“Hehe, yeah, we’re just even Stevens and we can all be pals again, huh Jimmy?”

I nodded, but I kept my arms crossed and continued to pout.

“Hey, don’t be such a sour puss! You don’t have to act like a baby anymore. We’re even!” He said ruffling my hair, then paused as if expecting me to say something more. “Uh, Jimmy? You can spit out the pacifier now and stop playing baby like a big dork.”

I stared back at Billy in disbelief as he faced me with a big grin. He knew I couldn’t take it out myself!

“I don’t know guys, I don’t think he wants to stop. Looks like he’s enjoying the baby treatment more than he’s willing to admit! Is that it, Jimmy Wimmy? Do you like being a big baby?” He asked, in exaggerated baby talk.

I grimaced and nodded, unable to stop myself from agreeing to his insinuations in front of the girls.

“You’re really serious, aren’t you?” He said, feigning surprise. I nodded again. “Aw, geez, Jimmy. That’s… pretty stinkin’ cute! I’m sorry for callin’ you a dork, bud. I wouldn’t be a good friend if I didn’t let you do what makes you happy. Tell ya what, kiddo. Let’s get you cleaned up and you can spend the whole day with your buddy Billy the babysitter. Sound good, champ?”

I nodded again, glumly.

“Awww! This is too cute!” Carly laughed and patted my soggy tush, which sent a thrill up my spine. “I think you may be onto something, Billy. Jimmy looks way cuter like this, I mean, in a ‘I wanna babysit you’ kinda way. Maybe I’ll want a turn next!” Great, not her too! I was finally getting more attention from Carly, but this was not the kind of attention I wanted!

“Hehe, yeah, why not? Little guys like this are quite a handful, so I could use some help!” They both laughed while Megan just gawked, looking about as confused as me about the whole conversation. “You know what, you’re a pretty cool chick. Why don’t we exchange numbers in case I really do need a babysitter? What did you say your name was again? Here, just put it in my phone.

Was Billy hitting on my girl?! Well, she wasn’t my girl exactly, but I saw her first! I had dibs! And now they were bonding over my stupid baby treatment. And I just couldn’t…I couldn’t help it. I started to bawl.

“I’m only livin’ here for another week or so while they renovate the ABDL house. You two should come to the reopening party, I’ll make sure you have a good- …uh oh.” Billy looked back over at me as my cries became loud enough for everyone to hear. “Looks like the little man is getting cranky! I guess I better get him cleaned up and put him down for nap time. I’ll see you girls later! Think about what I said, okay?”

“Yeah, sure,” came Carly’s reply.

“Wave bye-bye to the girls, Jimmy!”

I blushed fiercely as I waved like a meek obedient wimp and let him lead me away. I wanted to stand up to him and tell him to back off of Carly, but all I could do was follow along, trying not to look back at the two girls who watched with amusement as Billy led me by the hand like a toddler, up the stairs to the bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom, he untaped my diaper and let it fall to the floor with a wet plop. I had little time to think or feel embarrassed about my nudity because Billy was already giving me my next command.

“Get into the shower, runt, so I can hose you down. I don’t want you getting sand all over the place.”

I did as I was told, and he grabbed a hose which ended in a nozzle with a rounded tip. A blast of cold water hit my body, but I could only make pitiful whining noises around my paci as he used the strange attachment to easily wash the sand off my whole body.

“What a mess you’ve made of yourself, little man. I guess that’s all I can expect from a big baby who can’t even be trusted to hold a guitar. Since your little pink mute button is activated,” he said, tapping my paci, “you can just listen to me. You’re probably thinking you’ve paid your dues by now. That you can just go home, and things will go back to normal. Well, I’ve got news for you, boy. This is far from over. I’ve whipped a lot of runts into shape in my time at Alpha Beta Delta Lambda, and you are without a doubt the subbiest diaper bitch I’ve ever met. I didn’t even have to try, and you went right into trance and obeyed my every word on your first time! Do you know how rare that is? I’m not gonna let you waste your talents trying to be something you’re not. I’m gonna teach you to stop thinking of yourself as a man – which you have clearly failed at - and accept that you are just an overgrown toddler. I’m gonna have fun breaking you in before I introduce you to the boys of Alpha Beta Delta Lambda!”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The last 30 minutes was bad enough. Did Billy really think he could train me to think this was normal? I felt anger and frustration rise in my throat, and my face felt hot. Why couldn’t I do anything to stop this? I began to choke up as my anger and frustration turned to tears.

“Aww, looks like somebody’s still cranky! I guess it really is your nap time, little boy. Let’s get you dried off, then, and we’ll put you to bed.”

I tried to push him away as he toweled me off, but his firm grasp encircling my bicep, and a quick smack on my thigh stopped my feeble attempts at resistance. He was way stronger than me, and I knew I couldn’t win in a physical confrontation. I let him towel off my private area, hiding my face in my hands as he commented on how tiny I was downstairs.

“Haha, dude! You call that a penis? Your shaft and balls are like legit toddler size. I have to send a picture of this to the guys, this is too perfect!”

After he was done with his humiliating photo op, he marched me over to his bedroom and pushed me backwards onto the bed.

“Stay.” 

I heard the big goon shuffle off and I knew that I had to get out of there. I used all my willpower to shake off his last command and get to my feet. I ran out the bedroom door and down the stairs to the living room where I found my clothes laying on the floor where I left them. My friends were nowhere to be seen, and I wanted to be gone too, so I put on my shorts and left the rest behind. It was just enough to cover my shame while I made a run for it. I scrambled to the front of the house, flung open the front door, and I crashed right into a soft wall of muscle and meat. I pried my face out from the front of a very large belly to see an imposing figure staring back down at me. It was Billy’s friend Tank.

Babied by Billy Ch. 2 (2020).pdf

• Like 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 9/15/20)

Here it is, chapter 3! Things are picking up steam and we get to meet my favorite character! Let me know what you think! 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 3: Uncy Tank Saves the Day 

I had attempted to escape my captor via the front entrance only to be met by Billy’s friend Tank, who stood there blocking the entire door frame with his bulk.  

“Excuse me! I was just leaving!” 

At least that’s what I meant to say. It was then that I realized I was still sucking on my pacifier. Tank looked at me and broke into a big friendly grin, patting me on the head. 

“Hey, little fella. You’re not thinkin’ of leaving, are you? Let’s get you inside, now. It’s not safe out here for a lil’ guy like you!” 

He put his hands on my shoulders and spun me around to face the inside of the house again. After that he didn’t have to do anything more than just walk forward and I was forced to go right back inside.  

There was Billy, waiting in the living room with another diaper in his hand, and a cocky grin plastered to his face. He shook his head and chuckled. Tank spoke up. 

“I caught this little guy trying to go out on his own! You really do need to baby-proof this house if you’re gonna keep him around.”  

“Yeah, looks like he had a little fight left in him after all! But I’m only here for another week or so. I think I can handle the little stinker ‘til we can get back to Alpha Beta House.”  

They were talking about me as if I wasn’t there and it was pissing me right off. With another surge of willpower, I pulled out my paci to let them have a piece of my mind. 

“Hey! I’m right here, ya know! I’m done with this stupid baby game! I don’t know what kind of weird cult you Alpha Betas are running, but I’m not interested. Now move the fuck out of the way,” I said, attempting to storm out of the room, though my unsuccessful efforts to squeeze my way around Tank kind of ruined the mic drop moment I was going for.   

“I guess he forgot about the little video I took,” said Billy, freezing me in my tracks. “It was a big hit in the Alpha Beta Delta Lambda chat group. Maybe his classmates and professors will like it too?”  

“It was preeetty cute!” Said Tank, wrapping an arm lightly around my neck and giving me a gentle noogie. They weren’t taking me seriously at all. “I just had to come by and see it for myself!” 

“No kidding! The other guys all think the baby look really suits him, but I guess he doesn’t agree. What do you think, Tank? Should I let the baby go?” 

“Hmmm,” Tank said, as his hand moved down to squeeze my ass. Finding nothing there, he hoisted me up with one arm around my chest and slid my shorts all the way off with the other, leaving me totally exposed. “Uh oh, chief. I think we’ve got something else to take care of first. The little jaybird tried to run off without his diapers!” Tank held my shorts up high out of reach while I struggled to grab them back. “You need to watch your kiddos more closely, bro. If it’s too much trouble I could always take the little guy!” Tank said, looking down at me and grinning ear to ear.  

“No way, dude! I saw him first! Get your own pledge!”  

“Learn to share, bro! He would’ve gotten lost if it wasn’t for me!” 

Great, now they were fighting over who got to hold me hostage.  

“How about you both just let me go?” I asked, trying to wriggle my way out of Tank’s grip. 

“How about we don’t!” They both said in unison, and Tank moved my own hand toward my mouth, forcing the paci back between my lips. 

“Suck on that for a while, kiddo.” He said, and I found myself suckling on the teat. “Good boy.”  

Those words from Tank shot through me like wildfire and made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I went limp. What did he just do? I couldn’t understand it, but for the moment I was hardly able to care.  

“Wow, well that worked,” said Tank, a little taken aback by my extreme reaction as my eyes glazed over and a big dumb grin crossed my face. He set me down carefully, making sure I knew that my feet were touching solid ground before letting go. 

“I told you guys this one was special! Now stop being so nice to him, you’ll spoil him!” 

“I’ll tell ya what, why don’t we split him? You’re gonna need me to run interference while you get him trained up, unless you want to have this conversation with every other brother who decides to pay you a visit.”  

“Down on the floor right now, boy, and put your diaper on!” Billy barked, throwing the diaper at his feet.  

I was snapped out of my reverie by the harsh commands as I immediately slammed myself down onto the floor to obey his orders. I let out a loud whine at the pain as I pulled the diaper up over my crotch and shakily began to fiddle with the tapes, unable to grab a hold of them.  

“Geez, Billy, take it easy! You’re gonna hurt the poor thing! No wonder he tried to get away.” Tank got onto his knees and leaned over me, grabbing my shaking hands and lowering them gently to my sides. “Does the little guy need Uncy Tank to help him out with his didees?” I just nodded, still responding to Billy’s suggestion.  

“Fine, ya know what? You deal with him,” Billy huffed. “I’ve got to get the spare bedroom ready for his nap time. The toddler is gonna be staying over ‘til we can get him behaved enough to pledge, and we don’t want him getting away.” And with that, he left the room.  

“There there, that mean ol’ Billy is gone. Now, Uncy Tank is gonna take care of you and get you all diapered up, so you don’t have any accidents. Won’t that be nice?”  

I didn’t think so, but there was little I felt I could do in the matter. I just averted my eyes and let him do his thing. His hands were actually very warm and gentle for such a large imposing man. And he knew what he was doing with a diaper – he had me oiled, powdered, and taped up in a flash, and before I knew it, he was patting the front of my diaper and praising me as puffs of powder billowed out around us. 

“There we are! Allll better!” He said, in a gentle singsong voice. “You’re such a good little boy, aren’t you? Such a cutie!”  

That feeling again. That feeling of sheer unbridled pleasure and joy washed over me, as I heard his words. What was that feeling? And why was I crying? 

“Ohhhhh, no, punkin, don’t cry!” He pulled me into his arms and hugged me close. I immediately nuzzled into him. It just felt like the natural thing to do. “You’re okay, now lil’ guy. Uncy Tank has got you and I’ll make sure nothing bad happens to you.” 

“Pwomise?” I mumbled into my pacifier, as I felt my eyes begin to droop shut. 

“Promise.” He replied, before the stress of the day washed over me and I fell into the black abyss of sleep.  

I had a vague sense of being carried. Of being set down on something soft. Of light pressure on certain parts of my body followed by a sharp click. And of snatches of heated conversation from another room.  

“…too delicate to be manhandled like that…” 

“…not your choice…” 

“…if you want me to help…” 

“…Fine. But you better pull your weight, or…” 

“…deal…”

Babied by Billy Ch. 3 (2020).pdf

• Like 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 9/20/20)

Hey all! Here's chapter 4. Jimmy's had a rough day, and he gets some much needed R&R, but not before learning his place under Billy's firm hand.

PDF attached for those who want it. I hope ya like it! Would love to hear your thoughts if you do! 

Babied by Billy

Chapter 4: Sleepover 

My dreams were strange. I saw myself walking around campus in just a diaper, but no one seemed to care. Then, in biology 101, I found myself on a table at the front of the lecture hall as Professor Billy began changing my diaper in front of the class.

“Now class, today we’re going to learn how to change Jimmy’s diaper. There will be a test so pay close attention!”

I tried to get away but found myself unable to move and as I began to cry out, a giant pacifier was shoved in my mouth. Everyone began to laugh as my diaper was taken off revealing my baby-sized dick. I began spraying pee everywhere, and the whole desk got wetter and wetter as pee started to flow over the sides and onto the floor.

“And that’s why you should always bring a spare diaper!” said Billy, smirking at my lack of control. “Isn’t that right little Jimmy? Little Jimmy? Little Jimmy?” I shook my head as if to clear his words from my mind, and as I did, I began to come back to earth.

“Wakey, wakey, little Jimmy. Naptime is over!”

I came to full awareness once again. I was in an unfamiliar room in just a diaper and a T-shirt that said ‘Waddle Monster’ with my favorite pacifier clipped to the front. My blanket had fallen to the side, leaving my diaper completely exposed. I was obviously very wet – I could feel the swollen padding forcing my legs apart and I could see that the wetness indicator had mostly dissolved away. My hands were locked into pink mitts making them useless, and Billy was on his knees next to the low bed.

“Is Jimmy ready for din dins?” I found myself nodding my head thanks to Jimmy’s earlier suggestion. “Good, because I brought hims his favorite! A big bottle of formula!”

He gave me a nasty grin as he held up an oversized baby bottle and I just groaned. I was hoping for real food, but I was very thirsty, so I just reached for it. He batted my hands away and shoved the bottle into my mouth. “That’s big brother’s job. Now drink it all up, pisspants, so you can grow up nice and big.”

The first swig was something awful! Like cardboard and old multivitamins. I pushed away the bottle and spit it out, trying to get the taste out of my mouth. “What the fuck is that dude?! That’s nasty!”   

Billy frowned and shook his head. “Talking back already? I’m gonna have to teach you how to behave, aren’t I?”

He picked up a thin silicon paddle from a hook beside the bed and pulled me into his lap before I could get away.

“I’m going to give you a spanking whether you like or not and you’re not going to move a muscle til I’m finished, is that understood?”

I nodded, automatically going limp in his lap, unable to move.

“Good. You’re gonna need this.”

Once again, the pacifier was shoved into my mouth and I immediately began sucking on it without control. He pulled down the back of my diaper. I shuddered as the cold air hit my skin and squeezed my eyes shut as I awaited the inevitable. I felt him raise his hand, but it did not come down. Instead he let the seconds stretch out torturously.

“This is for cursing… spitting out your food… and yelling at your big bro,” he said, pausing to give each offense its proper weight. Then he brought the paddle sharply down. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. I screamed into my pacifier as tendrils of fire leapt from the points of impact, continuing to burn well after each strike.

“Let’s make this simple.” SMACK. “When I speak, you listen.” SMACK. “In fact, from now on you will do whatever I say whether I’m here or not.” SMACK. “Because you’re my baby bitch.” SMACK. He brought the paddle down with each emphasized word to bring the point home. “You will wear whatever I put on you, eat and drink whatever I feed you, and do whatever I tell you without complaint.” SMACK SMACK SMACK. “You are no longer a grownup. You are a little boy. And little boys do as they’re told.” SMACK SMACK SMACK. 

He lowered his paddle, and I tried to catch my breath between sobs. My butt was radiating white hot heat and my face was red and tear stained. 

“Now you will drink your bottle like a good little boy, and you will thank me for the privilege, am I understood?”

I nodded as tears streamed down my face. He pulled out my pacifier and raised the paddle high as if daring me to contradict him. “Say ‘Yes, big bro, I understand.’”

“Yes, big bro, I understand!”

“Now say, I’m your baby bitch and I will do whatever you say.”

“I’m your baby bitch and I will do whatever you say!”

“Now beg me to keep you in diapers, and treat you like a big baby from now on. And do it in baby talk.”

I cried hard at this one, but he lifted the paddle again and fear made all the words come tumbling out in a rush.

“Pweeze, big bwo, keep me in diapows and tweat me wike a big baby fwom now on! I’ll be a good widdow boy and dwink my ba-ba, I pwomise!”

That seemed to satisfy him because he pulled my diaper back up and let me off his lap.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought, bitch. That’s how you I want you to talk all the time. And since you obviously love your baby treatment so much, I guess I’ll have to give you what you asked for.” He smiled and squeezed the front of my diaper which had gotten considerably wetter during the spanking.

“Looks like someone really needs a change.” he teased, and he held up the bottle. “Now be a good boy for your big brother Billy and drink up, and you’ll get a nice fresh diapee, you big dork.”

When he brought the bottle to my lips again, I eagerly sucked the formula down, ignoring the taste as best I could.

“Get used to it, baby boy, because I’ve just decided this is all you’re getting for the rest of the week. It’ll help you pack on some baby fat to cover up that lousy excuse for a six pack you have down here.” He patted my belly which let out an ominous gurgle as I continued to gulp down the disgusting liquid. “Besides, I like to watch little wimps like you squirm!” 

Eventually I finished the bottle, and Billy moved to untape my diaper. He grabbed the wipes and carefully cleaned off every inch of my crotch and butt, taking time to savor my discomfort as he once again teased me about my tiny baby dick.

“You know how I know you’re not a man? A real man wouldn’t let another man put him back in diapers and treat him like a baby.”

He balled up the old diaper and tossed it aside, only to slide an even thicker one under my butt, with a thick soaker in the middle to bulk it up.

“You’re a little super soaker, so you’re gonna have to wear heavy protection like this from now on, especially at night.”

He rubbed in baby oil and powder with just as much painstaking attention as the wipes. My face was beet red as the babyish scents mingled in the air to overpower my own masculine odors. After he brought the bulky garment up between my legs and secured it snugly, he turned toward the front of the room and said “Smile for the camera Jimmy! Your fans want to see your cute lil face!”

My stomach dropped as he pulled up the live feed on his phone and I immediately tried to cover up my huge diaper with my mittened hands as the camera caught my horrified expression.

“If any of you see this dweeb around campus, give him a diaper check for me, will ya? Gotta make sure the little soaker is staying padded like a good boy!” He used a remote to end the feed as the comments piled in. “I think that’s enough streaming for tonight. You did pretty good so I guess I can let you stay up with the big boys until your babysitter shows up, how does that sound?”

I was still getting over the shock of my public humiliation, so I just let out a pathetic whine and covered my face.

“Tch. No need to thank me, loser. Let’s go.”

He grabbed my arm and hauled me out of the room and into the living room where David was flipping through Newflix. I tried unsuccessfully to hide behind Billy, but David didn’t seem surprised to see me at all.

“Hey, Davey! Did ya pick a movie yet?” asked Billy, ruffling my friend’s perfectly kempt hair before flopping onto the sofa and pulling me into his lap.

“Hey, watch the ‘do dude! I’m still trying to choose between ‘SplatterHouse V’ and ‘Captains of the Dead’.”

“Ooh,” I jumped up suddenly feeling excited to see a movie that wasn’t a year out of date. “Captains of the dead! I’ve been wanting to see that one!”

“Nobody asked your opinion, little boy.” Said Billy, pulling me back into his lap. “And that’s not baby talk.”

“Sowwee, big bwo.”

“That’s better.”

David gave a short laugh and looked me over more closely. “Wow, Jimmy, you’re really getting into this baby thing, aren’t you?”

“He loves it!” Said Billy, “In fact, he asked me to treat him like this all the time, isn’t that right, Jimmy?”

I immediately responded with a nod, not that I had much choice. David just raised his eyebrows. “Okay, dude, whatever you say!”

“Forget the kid. Let’s go with ‘SplatterHouse V’, Davey.”

“Fine, but would you knock it off with the Davey shit?”

The movie started up and I was on the edge of Billy’s lap. I loved horror and action flicks, especially since I was never allowed to see them growing up. Almost immediately someone’s head was chopped off. I had to look away because of how realistic and bloody it was.

I looked over to David to see his reaction and I caught him staring. I suddenly felt very naked and began to squirm in Billy’s lap in an effort to close my legs, but this just elicited a smack on the thigh and a warning to settle down. I had a hard time reading David’s look. He didn’t look sympathetic, more just… lost in thought. It was then that I noticed the huge erection tenting his shorts. What the hell was that for?!

“Heyyy, dudes! Tank’s reporting for babysitting dutyyyy- Hold the phone! What manner of filth are you exposing our little one to?” Tank dropped his backpack and the oversized diaper bag he brought and put his hands on his hips in his best impression of a disapproving dad. “You should know he’s too little for this kind of stuff!”

“Uh oh, the big man has spoken.” Said Billy, stopping the movie.

“But it was just getting to the good part!” I whined.

“No can do, kiddo,” said Tank. “That stuff’ll give you nightmares! Up we go.” He lifted me up from his friend’s lap despite my attempts to wiggle away, and he cradled me in his big arms. I tried to protest, but Tank just plucked up the paci dangling from my shirt, stuck it right in my mouth, and booped my nose, causing me to blush hard and feel really small.

“Such a fussy little one. That’s how I know it’s your bedtime. Let’s get you upstairs and you can watch a more age-appropriate show before you go nini.”

He carried me up to the spare bedroom and plopped me down on the bed. Then he proceeded to shuck off his pants and shoes, and his shirt, leaving him in just his boxers. He was a massive man, and I couldn’t help but stare at him, blushing slightly as I realized how close to naked he was.

“Here kiddo, I’ve got something for you.” He handed me a teddy bear from the diaper bag. “His name is Theodore. He’s a good friend. He helped protect me from nightmares when I was little.” I took the proffered teddy and squeezed him tight. He smelled like Tank, and that calmed me down a bit. I tried hard to imagine Tank as little, and I just couldn’t picture it.

He grabbed a VR headset from his backpack and set it down by the bed.

“Scootch over, kiddo, and give Uncy Tank some room.”

I scootched.

He pulled me in close and gave me a big hug. He was so warm, and a bit soft, like there was a nice layer of padding over all those muscles. It felt nice.

“There we go, little one. Just relax. I can’t believe they were going to let you watch that. Did it scare you, sweetie?”

I only whined in response, feeling about two feet tall as he talked me right into baby space.

“I know, I know, you still want to hang with the big boys. But you’re not a big boy and you have to stop thinking of yourself that way. You’re just a little cutie, and there’s nothing wrong that!”

I felt a fleshy tube poking into my back. He was hung like a horse! I blushed harder as he gave the front of my diaper a little squeeze.

“Hmm, still pretty dry, I see. I’ll have to get you a bottle for bedtime to help with that.” 

I shook my head vigorously. I was still pretty full from my last bottle, but I had no opportunity to complain with the paci in my mouth and the mitts on my hands keeping me from pulling it out.

Tank got up and grabbed my empty bottle. Then with a moment’s thought, he reached into his bag and pulled out a VR headset. He put it over my head, and suddenly I saw a colorful backdrop in front of me with a couple of logos hanging there – ‘CABS’ and ‘Fresh Start’ were prominent in the foreground. He lifted one of the headphones and I heard him speak softly into my ear while costumed actors began to dance onto the screen. As he spoke, his words sunk deep into my mind, radiating warmth through my body.

“You’re being such a good boy for your Uncle Tank. Look, your new favorite show is about to start. Just watch the funny characters, little one. Aren’t they fun? Uncy Tank will be right back with a bottle, so sit tight.”

The outside world was shut out once again, and I was met with the last strains of a childish introduction song explaining who everyone was. It looked like a classic kid’s show, but I’d never seen it before. All the actors were dressed as animals wearing diapers, and I found myself mesmerized as they began to speak.

“Today’s we’re going to talk about how great it is to wear diapers!” Said a cheerful looking chipmunk named Chester.

“But that’s what we ALWAYS talk about,” said his giggly beaver companion, cueing laughter from an unseen audience.

“Well, duh,” said Chester, “because diapers are AWESOME!” This was met with applause and cheers.

Onto the stage walked a sad looking donkey in a saggy yellow diaper.

“Why the long face, Dusty?”

“I had an accident,” the donkey replied, sniffling. “I peed my diaper and I’m so ashamed!”

“Oh is that all?” Chester let out a laugh at the foolish donkey’s concerns. “That’s nothing to be ashamed of, Dusty. That’s what diapers are for!”

“I-it isn’t? T-they are?”

“Yeah, of course!” said Barry the beaver. “Diapers are there to catch your pee, so you don’t have to think about it. See? I’m peeing right now!”

Everyone looked down at the Barry’s diaper and the camera zoomed in to show a visible yellow stain getting larger and larger, and beginning to drip on the floor.

I felt the warm soft body of Tank slide up against me once more, and a moment later my pacifier was pulled out, and replaced by the bottle nipple. I began sucking rhythmically, automatically as I watched the show and Tank began rubbing my belly.

“Wow, Barry! You did such a great job wetting your diaper!” Said Chester. “Why don’t we all try peeing right now?”

I began to squirm a bit at how full my tummy and bladder felt from all that liquid, and almost as soon I noticed the pressure, I felt myself peeing into my diaper. Tank’s massive hand came down to cup the front of my diaper as it grew warmer, and I wanted to feel embarrassed, but I was so engrossed by the action of sucking, and the sensation of peeing, and the show, that my mind was too overwhelmed to focus on any one thing. The screen began to swirl adding to the confusion and that’s the last thing I remember.

I woke up in the middle of peeing my diaper. It was dark, but I could tell I was no longer wearing the headset because I could hear Tank snoring in my ear. He had fallen asleep with his arm draping over me, his hand still resting on the front of my diaper. What had woken me up, though, was the urgent need to poop. I heard my stomach gurgling from all that formula, and I was immediately hit by a strong cramp.

“Mmmf,” I grunted into my pacifier, fighting off the urge to go. I lifted his arm a bit and tried to scoot out from under it, but he shifted in his sleep and pulled me in tight again, mumbling to himself. The big lummox was dead to the world, and I was trapped! No matter how much I squirmed, I couldn’t seem to get away, and I couldn’t make any noise loud enough to rouse him with the pacifier in my mouth. I only lasted another minute or so before my muscles made the choice for me and I felt a stream of poop begin to exit from my backside. Exhausted from a battle I had already lost, I just allowed my butt to relax the rest of the way, and pretty soon I was actually pushing to get it all out of me. That felt so much better!

I instantly regretted my decision as the smell reached my nose. This was so gross, but I had no way out, and Tank wasn’t showing any signs of life aside from his loud snoring. I just rested my head back on the pillow and tried to ignore the feeling as best I could, hugging Theodore close and sucking on my pacifier. That seemed to help because it wasn’t long before I drifted off to sleep once more.

Babied by Billy Ch. 4 (2020).pdf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 9/22/20)
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 9/28/20)

Here it is, chapter 5. Hope ya like it! 

Chapter 5: Big Boys Wear Diapers?

I dreamt I was having a completely normal day. Waking up in my dorm room. Going to classes. Eating in the dining hall. Ordinary. Boring. Wonderful. Until I took a wrong turn and ended up on the set of the ‘diaper pals’. All of the animals came out and carried me off kicking and screaming to a big changing table.

“Oh great! Our new star looks perfect!” said Chester the Chipmunk. “He’ll have lots of fun being our newest baby!”

“Wait! You’ve got the wrong guy! I don’t belong he-“

My voice was cut off by a comically oversized pacifier stuffed into my mouth and a giant poofy diaper was taped around my waist.

“Smile for the camera Jimmy,” said Billy, as he pointed the lens my way.

I cried and cried as my diaper got wetter and wetter in front, and heavier and heavier in back. Meanwhile the audience clapped and laughed.

Then the lights came on. The animals left, and I was there alone. Suddenly I felt silly. I knew that soon this terrible episode would be forgotten, and it would be just like a dream… a dream… a dream? That’s it. I was in a dream! And if it was a dream… I could easily wake up! The moment I had the thought, the dream began to fade…

I woke up to Tank changing my wet and messy diaper.

“Well hello lil’ guy, welcome back! You sure made a lotta poopies for me last night, cutie! What a good boy!”

No warm-up. No lube. Just immediate whiplash into baby mode. I whined and hid my face in Theodore. He was indeed a good protector.

“D’aww, the little guy is shy! I know you’re in there! I’m gonna getcha and fill your tummy with formula so you can make lots of poopies and peepees for Uncle Tank!”

I felt about two feet tall with this massive man wiping me clean, yet somehow, I kind of liked it. It wasn’t like when Billy did it. Tank was actually nice to me. And then there was the fact that every time he praised me, I felt something I never knew I needed, like being given air or water for the first time. It made me feel feelings I didn’t understand. And that wasn’t all I felt...

“Well hello there! Looks like your lil peepee is excited for a new diapee!”

I could have sunk into the floor. I don’t know why but I really didn’t want to embarrass myself like this in front of Tank. He didn’t seem to think anything of changing my messy bottom, though. He didn’t seem to think of me as a grown man at all!

He finished the change with a kiss on the nose and a raspberry on the tummy, making me giggle. Then, he pulled me into his lap and enveloped me in a massive hug. We just sat there for a while with him gently rocking me and giving me diaper pats while he called me his good boy. It was easy to forget that I didn’t like this when I was with Tank. Dangerously easy.

After a while he spoke up.

“I’ve got good news, kiddo. I talked to Billy and he said he’s gonna be nicer to you from now on. Annnd,” he paused for dramatic flair, “you get to go to campus today! As a big boy!”

“Weally?!”

“Yes, little one,” He said, chuckling at my enthusiastic response. “But you gotta follow the rules. You can do that, can’t you Jimmy?”

“Wules?” My heart sank. This couldn’t be good.

“Yup! You still gotta wear your diapers, and only a grown-up can change them. That means no touching them, okay? And no fighting with grown-ups who try to check or change you. Good boys don’t fight. And you gotta keep your phone on in case your Uncle Tank or Big Bro Billy needs to check-in. And you gotta super pinky promise to be good and do what we tell you when we text or call. No being difficult or trying to run away. Do you understand, Jimmy?”

I nodded, thinking only of the possibility of escape, not of following any of these silly rules.

“Billy doesn’t think you can handle it, but I told him you’d be good. I know I can trust the part of you that is still a big boy to be good and listen to his uncle Tank. You are a good boy and I know you don’t want to disappoint me, little one. Can I trust you to be a good boy?”

He held out his pinky.

There were many conflicting emotions fighting for dominance inside my head. I wasn’t a baby. But I didn’t want to disappoint Tank. I wanted to show him I was a big boy! But that meant letting Tank and Billy treat me like a baby. But I wasn’t a baby! I felt stupid for liking this big lummox whose friend was basically holding me hostage but sitting here like this with him made being stupid feel so good. In the end, my desire to get away won out. I linked pinkies with Tank and spoke around my pacifier.

“Woo can twust me! I pwomise!”

“That’s my good boy.” He said, rubbing my belly and making me melt. Even my diaper felt warmer, and I blushed as I realized I was so relaxed I had actually started peeing.

“I know Billy can be a big meanie, but ol’ Tank here has just as much pull in Alpha Beta, and I’ll make sure he doesn’t hurt you again. That’s a promise, little man. But if you’re naughty, that means you’re just too little to handle big boy responsibilities and you’ll get the full baby treatment 24/7.”

“Bu am notta baby!” I said around the pacifier.

Tank laughed and mussed my hair. “I know little one, I know. Now let’s get you dressed for your big day! You don’t wanna be late for class, do you?”

Dressed and freshly padded I felt almost normal. Aside from the diaper and onesie I had on under my clothes. I was fed a breakfast of formula (yuk!) and tank grabbed my backpack from a hook by the door. My backpack?

“Wait… I didn’t bring my backpack with me yesterday…”

“I got it for you, little guy, and made sure you had all your books for today! That way we can go straight to your first class!”

“Uh…”

“Oh, and don’t worry, I’m putting Theo in there to watch over you, and there’s diapers and changing supplies in there too. Knowing you, you’ll need a change before long. We wouldn’t want you leaking in Calculus, would we?”

Shit. They knew where I lived, and they knew my class schedule. My mind went into overdrive as I thought of all the ways I could get out of this, as well as the reasons why each one wouldn’t work.

“You still there, buddy? I said let’s get a move on!”

“Wait, you’re walking me to class?”

“Of course! Wouldn’t want my little buddy to get lost on his first day out!”

He held my hand the whole way there, gripping it tighter whenever we crossed a crosswalk.

“Green means go, but red means stop. Always look both ways and hold a grown-up’s hand when crossing the street, little Jimmy! Do you understand?”

I nodded and blushed. His hand holding and talking down to me was embarrassing and served to make me feel like I really was a little kid. The whole time, in fact, he kept doing or saying little things that kept me feeling really small. Once we hit campus and began to run into more people, I tried to free my hand so people wouldn’t see, but he was much too strong to let that happen.

“Settle down there, little man, or I’ll have to put in your pacifier,” said Tank, a little too loudly.

I immediately stopped and looked down at the floor. I didn’t want to know who had heard that. I was resigned to walking all the way to Biology 101 with my babysitter. For an awkward moment we paused outside the room. It almost seemed like he was going to come in with me, but he just checked the straps on my backpack, checked my pants, and declared me clear for takeoff.

“Okay lil’, guy. You be good in class.” He gave me a pat on the butt, eliciting a loud crinkle, and I walked into class red as a firetruck. This was gonna be a long day. I looked back to the door and he waved. I waved back like an idiot, then caught myself and looked away.

“New boyfriend?” asked the girl to my left.

“Not exactly,” I said.

“Oh, guys are always clingy when they first start dating. He’s trying to play it cool, but he obviously didn’t wanna say goodbye!”

“Oh, no,” I said. “Tank, he’s just. We’re just… f-friends.”

My phone buzzed telling me I got a text. It was from Tank.

“Have a good day at daycare lil’ guy. Text me or Billy if you need a change or anything else. Our numbers are in your phone now!”

“I’ll bet that’s him, huh? See? What did I tell you!” 

It was weird sitting in class diapered. Every time I shifted in my seat, I could hear a crinkle, and I kept on pulling down the back of my shirt, afraid that my diaper might be peeking. I don’t think I heard much of the lecture that day. I obviously had other things on my mind.

Once I was out of class, the first thing I wanted to do was get out of this diaper. And the second thing I wanted to do was use a toilet. I only had ten minutes until my next class, and that formula was starting to work its way through me. I felt like I had to pee, and my gurgling tummy told me that I would not make it through the day without another kind of accident if I didn’t get to the restroom soon.

I tried to go to the bathroom in the Science Building, but I stopped when I saw a couple ABU guys loitering there. One of them spotted me, and he just crossed his arms and shook his head no. I backed away slowly and hurried over to the other end of the quad where my World History class was about to start.

I crossed the lobby and rounded the elevators past the vending machines to where the bathroom were, Before I could reach the door, my phone buzzed and without even thinking my hand shot into my pocket to retrieve it. It was a new number, not Tank or Billy. That was a good sign. I quickly read the message and my jaw dropped.

“Hey, Jimmy. Your daddies told me to keep an eye on you. You better not go in there or you’ll be sorry!”

Along with the message came a picture of my big diapered behind as I passed the elevators. I whipped around and peeked into the lobby to see if they were still there but all I saw was the bustle of students running to class. I looked back at the picture and squeezed my eyes shut. Geez, was it that obvious? I could totally see the outline of the diaper under my pants!

My phone vibrated again. It was a message from Billy.

“Better hurry up, baby boy! Wouldn’t want to be late to class!”

I looked back at the bathrooms and then back at his message and tightened my grip on the phone. I looked back at the bathrooms one last time, but I finally gave it up and hurried off to class. 

If I was self-conscious in biology, I was even more so in history. I could hardly pay attention to the Professor’s lecture while trying to squeeze my legs together around a thick diaper to stop from peeing and pooping myself in class. Unfortunately, halfway through the lecture that’s just what happened.

*Fffrrrrrrttttt!* *BLORT* *Pshhhhhhhhhhh!*

The sound of me farting out a huge poop into my diapers was quickly followed by the sound of my urine splashing against the padding and then into the puddle forming under my balls. My pants got tighter and tighter as the diaper expanded, and I moaned involuntarily at the sensation of relief mingled with humiliation as I lost control. The whole class turned to face me and even the professor paused at the interruption. Then the smell hit. Everyone within a 10-foot radius began holding their noses and complaining, waving away the stench. The students closest to the windows rushed to open them.

“I-I’m s-s-sorry!” I squeaked, as I shakily picked up my bag and rushed out of the classroom.

“Young man, are you alright? Do you need-“  

I didn’t wait for the professor to finish. I ran out of the building, past the quad, and all the way to my dorm room, crying the whole way. I didn’t pay any attention to what was around me, I just wanted to die from embarrassment. But being back in my own room where I could calm down and maybe take a shower was the next best thing.

I used my keycard to get in and ran right past Shelly at the front desk.

“Hey, Jimmy! Oh my gosh, what hap-“

I didn’t wait for the elevator, I just took the stairs all the way up to the 6th floor and went into my room. I was in for a big surprise.

Babied by Billy Ch. 5 (2020).pdf

• Like 2

Nice chapter! Poor Jimmy now everyone in school will know he wears diapers.
I wonder what will happen to Jimmy, maybe his room has been remade into a nursery? ?

I hope Tank ends up becoming Jimmys daddy!

• Like 1

Hehe, yes, talk about a poorly kept secret! He’s definitely got a surprise in store. Unfortunately for Billy, Tank isn’t the only one keeping his eye on things... 

1 hour ago, Mugi said:

Nice chapter! Poor Jimmy now everyone in school will know he wears diapers.
I wonder what will happen to Jimmy, maybe his room has been remade into a nursery? ?

I hope Tank ends up becoming Jimmys daddy!

• ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/4/20)

Chapter 6! Go!!!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 6: Lunch Time!

Inside the cramped room, my roommate Stone was lounging on the beds, which he had pushed together while I was away. He was playing ska and snacking, and he looked like a guilty puppy when I barged in on him.

“J-Jimmy! What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean, man? I live here! Why are you on my bed?”

“Well, you see, I uh…”

I looked over at the walls and my desk.

“Where is all my stuff?!” 

I rushed to my dresser and frantically opened all the drawers to find them empty.

“It’s not your room anymore Jimmy. The guys… they told me you were moving to the frat house. I’m sorry, Billy, but they also told me to call if you showed up.”

“No, Stone, Don’t!”

But it was too late. He already had the phone to his ear.

“Yeah. He’s here. Uh huh. Uh… I think he is… yeah, I think he did. I can smell him from here. I what? Oh man, do I really have to- okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. No, it’s not a problem, I’ll take care of it. Yeah, just make it quick, bye.”

He shut his phone off and closed his eyes, gathering himself. Then he looked at me with his cool blue gaze.

“Okay little dude, come here, and let’s get you cleaned up.”

“Stone, please…”

“I’m sorry, little dude. It’s your ass or mine and I’d rather keep my undies, thank you. Now come here and let’s get you changed. Don’t make me ask twice.”

I sniffled a bit but obeyed, laying on the bed as he brought the changing supplies out of my backpack. Before I knew it, my legs were up in the air and my former roommate was preparing to unleash the smelly beast in my diaper.

“I’d better open up the window. This could get ugly.”

I just laid there like a wuss while he opened the window. Then he walked toward the door.

“No, don’t!”

“Shh, stop whining, Jimmy! I need the cross-ventilation so I don’t have to deal with your stink!”

“I can take a shower, I won’t tell if you don’t!”

“No way buddy boy!” He said, propping open the door so that anyone who walked by could see me lying there with my legs in the air waiting to be changed by another guy my own age.

He grabbed my pacifier out of my backpack when he returned.

“Here, Billy said this would help.”

“No, please do-”

He ignored my plea and just popped the rubber teat in my mouth. I could only whine around the pacifier now, effectively muting my complaints. He pulled Theodore out of my backpack as well, and I accepted him into my arms, squeezing my eyes shut and hugging him tight. Smelling him helped calm me down as I caught Tank’s scent and I found myself sucking on my pacifier rhythmically as Stone did what he had to do.

Finally, after many agonizing minutes, I was cleaned up

“All done! You can open your eyes now!”

I opened my eyes and smiled, that wasn’t so bad. I was startled by the sounds of clapping to my right, and saw that we had gathered an audience, with several students recording on their phones. My mouth dropped open in shock and my paci fell out, only to be retrieved by stone and put right back in.

“There we have it! Our newest pledge for Alpha Beta Delta Lambda!” Billy’s voice rang out as the crowd parted and he stepped through.

“Hope you enjoyed the show, folks! You can check out live updates on the website. Now it’s time to take this loser to lunch, so give us some privacy. Scram.”

The crowd began to dissipate, and he closed the door.

“Well, that was a performance,” he said to Stone, clapping him on the shoulder.

“Eh, I do my best,” he said, bumping fists with Billy.

I looked between the two of them, confused. Billy locked me with his cold stare.

“Stone here is one of my secret operatives on campus. I’ve been keeping tabs on you all day and he doesn’t think you did a very good job of behaving yourself. It’s time for another spanking, and if you say you’re sorry then maybe I’ll let you eat lunch in the dining center like a big boy.”

The prospect of real food did appeal to me. The spanking did not. I just laid there in just a diaper and t-shirt and let him hold my legs up. He raised his meaty hand up high and spoke.

“This is for trying to use the potty.”” SMACK. “This is for leaving class early,” SMACK. “This is for running away without permission.” SMACK. “And this is for arguing with a grown-up who was trying to give you a change.” SMACK.

My bottom felt hot and my cheeks felt hotter as he snapped a few shots of my reddened backside and pulled my diaper back up. He snapped up my onesie and pulled my pants up over my legs.

“Butt up!” He said, and I raised by bottom to let him slide them all the way on and doing up the button. “You know you’re lucky you get to wear these after your behavior today. What can I say? I’m just a nice guy.”

He pulled me to my feet and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him directly.

“Are you sorry? Don’t just nod, I want to hear you say it. In baby talk.”

“I’m sowwee big bruffa. Pweeze let me have lunch in da Dining Centow,” I said around my pacifier.

“Are you gonna behave now?”

“Yes, bruffa.”

“Are you gonna be good when we go to the dining center and not cause a scene?”

“I’ll be good I pwomise!” I wanted that food.

“Okay then, let’s go. Wave goodbye to your old room. You’re not coming back.”

He took my wallet from my pants and stashed it in his pocket.

“You’re not gonna need this anymore, diaper boy.”

I watched as yet another piece of my identity was taken by this man. I panicked when he shouldered my backpack and tugged me toward the door, pointing to my paci, then holding out Theo with my free hand.

“Oh, you want me to put your baby things in the bag?”

I nodded again. He smiled.

“No. Now stop complaining or I’ll have Shelly feed you a bottle of formula in the lobby.”

I definitely didn’t want that, so I followed along behind him like a little bitch into the hall. I looked around and to my relief it was fairly empty. I crossed my fingers for an empty elevator but that was not the case. A number of people were inside when the doors open, and we stepped in as the curious eyes of everyone there looked me up and down. A guy and a girl were giggling to each other.

“Oh my gosh! That’s the kid that pooped in History class today!”

“Haha, really? Wow! Is he even old enough to be here?”

“Nah,” said Billy, “Probably not. He’s only old enough to have formula right now, and that gives him big smelly poops all the time. His babysitter thought he would be able to handle going to classes on his own, but that’s clearly not the case.”

I whined and hugged my plushie tight.

“Aww, poor guy,” said another student. “Is that your little bear?” I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded wishing this elevator would stop soon and let me out. “What’s his name?”

I opened my eyes again, taken aback by the question and looked over to see the androgynous punk looking kid that asked the question.

“H-hiff name iff Feodore.” I said around my pacifier.

“Aww, Theodore! That’s classic!” they said, giving me a thumbs up.

I smiled back. This person was being really cool, and I felt a little better. Finally the doors opened, and we all piled out of the elevator.

“See ya later, gator,” he said, waving as he walked off.

“Look at you, diaper boy, making friends already!” Billy smirked, looking after the person who just left. We made our way to the front desk where Shelly was still sitting, texting someone on her phone. I hoped she wouldn’t look up, but she did.

“Oh, Jimmy, are you okay? Oh! Who’s your friend?”

“He’s fine. He’s just getting adjusted. I’m Billy. I’m his big bro while he pledges for Alpha Beta Delta Lambda.”

“Oh really?” she said, raising an eyebrow. “That’s funny, Jimmy didn’t mention anything about that!”

“I know, he just got recruited yesterday. He just came to say goodbye to his roommate because he’s moving in with me. Isn’t that right, Jimmy?”

I nodded, as he had conditioned me to do whenever he asked me a question. It wasn’t really a choice by now, my body made the decision for me.

“Aww, I see. Well, I’m gonna miss you Jimmy, but good luck getting into the fraternity! I hear they’re the top dogs on campus!”

“We sure are!” Billy said with pride. “Wave goodbye, Jimmy!”

I gave the least enthusiastic wave I could manage, but Shelly didn’t seem to notice my reservations.

“Bye Jimmy! Be sure to visit!”

“Oh he will,” said Billy, giving me an evil smile that made me very uneasy.  

As we walked through campus toward the dining center, I tried to ignore the stares and comments I got. Most were actually positive, saying things like “Cute!” and “Awww!” but there were also plenty of jeers like “Hey baby! Where’s your baba!” and “Where’s your mommy baby boy?” Billy only made it worse when he paused outside the dining center to unbutton my pants and check my diaper for wetness. I stood stone still as gawkers slowed their gait to look over at the diapered freak. Many students laughed as they walked by. One was so distracted that he walked into a pole.

“Alright, boy. You’re good for now. Only a little damp,” he announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

A little damp? I thought, as he buttoned up my pants. I didn’t remember wetting at all.

“We’re gonna have to get you pants with snaps in the legs. I don’t want to go through this every time I have to check your damn diaper.”

I just cringed and nodded, knowing full well that he was just making a scene to embarrass me further. I wasn’t gonna argue and give him any more ammo, or a reason to take away my pants. We got in line and he swiped two meals on my student ID.

“Lunch is on you, dipwad.”

I didn’t care. I was gonna get real food! I followed him to grab a tray, but he smacked my hand when I tried to pick one up.

“Hands to yourself, baby. We wouldn’t’ want little Jimmy Wimmy to hurt himself, would we?”

I crossed my arms and pouted as I watched him pile his tray higher and higher with delicious foods. My stomach growled.

“Alright, alright, don’t worry, you’ll get lunch too. Over here.”

He led me over to where the cooks had the hot trays and desserts.

“Hey, Marco!” He yelled, drawing the attention of a guy in a hairnet coming out of the freezer.

“Hey Billy,” he called back, and then his gaze fell on me and his face lit up. “Ooh! Be right out!”

He came back with a big chilled bottle of formula, and I groaned in disappointment.       

“See, little guy,” said Billy. “I told you you’d get to eat, and you get to do it in the dining center, just like I promised!”

Marco was eating it up with a big grin plastered on his face.

“Bring the bottle back if the little guy wants seconds. There’s plenty more where that came from!”

“Actually, can you fill jug for me? I think he’s got a real appetite today.”

“Sure thing, boss!” he said, practically clapping his hands in excitement as he left to do just that.

“Boy this stinker sure is gonna have a full diaper later!” He exclaimed as he took the jug from Marco.

“I can’t wait to see it,” Marco replied, still grinning from ear to ear.

I was beyond embarrassed, standing there with my paci and teddy in, while yet again I had two bigger guys talking about me like I wasn’t there. What was worse was I could feel my diaper getting tighter. I could not possibly be enjoying this, could I?

When we were seated, he handed me the bottle and pulled out my pacifier, leaving it on the table next to Theodore for all to see

“Drink up, dweeb, before I feed you myself. My food’s getting cold so don’t make me wait!”

The image of him holding me in his lap and feeding me like an infant was not appealing, so I opted for the dignity of feeding myself. As the nipple touched my lips, I braced myself for the horrible flavor that would meet my lips, and it was pretty bad, but not as bad as yesterday. I hoped I wasn’t getting used to this as my regular meal. Once the first bottle was done, he refilled it from the jug. It was a pretty big bottle so one refill was about half the jug.

“Drink up, baby. This’ll make you big and strong and give you bigger smellier poops too!”

“I’m full! And I don’t like how it makes me cramp up!”

“Don’t worry, little boy. Your tummy will get used to it and get on a regular schedule of pooping. You’re gonna become a little poop factory by the time this week is up, just like a real baby!”

I didn’t like the sound of that, and I resisted the urge to do as he said but he leaned in and spoke to me in that low even tone that I remembered from yesterday.

“Drink it all, baby boy. You can do it. Just let your stomach expand as you take in all the num nums from your bottle. It feels so good to fill your baby belly until it’s nice and fat. You’re so hungry. You love your baba. You’re going to drink it all until it’s all gone. Drink it now, baby boy, and don’t stop until it’s all gone.”

A feeling of intense hunger shot through me as I watched my hands bring the bottle up to my lips. I couldn’t stop myself. I sucked and sucked at the formula, and as I did, I could feel my diaper growing warmer, and expanding. It was just coming out of me and I didn’t even think to stop it. It seemed like I was peeing out as much as I was taking in and pretty soon the bottle was empty again while my diaper was very full. So full, my onesie buttons actually popped open. He filled it a third time and I whined as my hands once again brought the nipple to my lips with no way to stop it. By this time he had eaten his fill, so he took the time to capture my enthusiastic sucking and my bulging belly on camera.

“Look at the big baby. He sure loves his bottle! Look, his shirt is stretched so tight it won’t even cover his belly button! What do you guys think? Does little Jimmy look better with a six-pack or a big baby belly? Let me know!”

I suddenly felt a stream of wetness around my legs and my pants immediately felt wet as a puddle began to form in the chair beneath me. My eyebrows shot up and I made frantic whining noises, but my mouth kept sucking, and my penis kept pissing into the diaper. The seat soon overflowed, and the sound of my piss splattering on the ground drew his attention. When he realized what was happening, he came around with his phone and got a close shot of the action.

“Oh no! Looks like the baby has a leaky diaper! I guess we’ll have to change him! Can I get a cleanup over here? We’ve got a puddle over here from my pissy baby bro! I better go take care of this, everyone. See ya!”

He sent the video off to god knows while I finished off the bottle. By the time I was done, my pants were totally soaked. He brought me to my feet, and I felt my pants sag under the weight of the diaper. The wetness began to run down towards my socks. Pretty soon my shoes were squelching with each step.

Everybody we passed stared at the freshman in soaked pants being led to the bathroom by the tough-looking Billy. He led me into the unisex bathroom which was single-occupant and locked the door behind him.

“Let’s get you stripped down, pisspants,” he said, and he began the task of undressing me.

Because my onesie, shoes, and socks had all gotten wet, he took those off as well. I was completely naked as he laid me out on the changing mat on the floor of the bathroom.

“We’re going to have to take care of that big boy hair soon,” He said, pulling out a pube which made me wince. “Little boys like you don’t get to have hair down there. That’s only for real men.”

He slid the fresh diaper under my butt and took off my soggy diaper. He wiped my crotch down, lifted my legs, wiped behind. He then grabbed several stuffers, added them to the bulk. He finished up with some baby oil and powder, filling the room with the mingled scent of boy-piss and baby powder as he lowered me back onto the padding with a loud crinkle.

My little penis dribbled constantly through the whole process, but the new diaper was there to catch it all, and he smiled with triumph as he taped the diaper up, thicker than ever before.

“But what about my pants?” I whined, as I stood there bow-legged around the bulk of the diaper.

“Oh, these?” He said, holding up the drippy garments with two fingers.

He gathered up my shoes socks and pants and threw them into the trash.

“We’ll get you more suitable clothes later. A diaper and a T-Shirt should be enough for you right now.”

After he packed my wet onesie away with the supplies, I was dragged out into the open in just my diaper and shirt. I was so upset and embarrassed, I just wanted to hug Theodore. Theodore? Oh my god! I had forgotten Theodore!

“Billy, Billy! I lost Theodore!” I began to cry, forgetting all about the fact that I was standing there barefoot with my diaper on display. I wanted my bear back!

Babied by Billy Ch. 6 (2020).pdf

• Like 4

Babied by Billy 

Chapter 7: C.A.B.S.

Text Message Record of Billy and Tank:

Billy: This is going faster than we expected

Tank: We can’t send him off to classes in this state

Billy: Agreed. We have to bump up the Dr. appointment

Tank: How soon?

Billy: Today.

Tank: Too soon. I’m making progress. It’s only his second day

Billy: You’ve gone soft. We don’t have time to be nice. They want him ready for the grand opening

Tank: I want to be there for the Dr visit

Billy: Then move your ass. I’m not waiting for you.

Tank: On my way

“So this is the one that left the big puddle in the middle of the dining center. I should have known.” said the lady at the card reader station by the front of the dining center.

She dug behind the counter and pulled out a familiar bear, holding him out with one hand on her hip and the hint of a smile behind her butterfly glasses.

“I think this is yours, little boy. Someone from the cleaning crew brought it over.”

“Yes! That’s him!” I yelled, jumping up and down. “Theodore!”

I took the bear and hugged him tight. The lady raised her eyebrows and broke into a large grin, shaking her head.

“They just keep getting cuter and cuter, Billy. You guys sure keep this job interesting. You know Stanley and I thought real hard about snapping up that last-”

“Thanks, Dotty,” said Billy, cutting her off. “And sorry for the mess. Baby Jimmy had a rough day, and I thought I’d be nice and let him wear his big boy pants. I thought he could tell me when he needed a change. Big mistake. This one is obviously too little to keep track of something like that, so he’s lost his pants privileges until we can get him something that makes diaper checks easier.

He smacked my butt and gave the diaper a squeeze, causing me to yelp in surprise. I suddenly woke up to the fact of where I was and what I was wearing, and I buried my face in Theo once more, breathing in his scent and wishing that the world around me would just go away. If Dotty replied, I didn’t hear her. I just felt a tug on my arm and let it lead me away, hopefully far away.

“Oww!” I said, jerking my foot up. We were back outside and I had stepped on a rock.

“Don’t be such a wimp, it’s just a bit of gravel. If you didn’t wanna go barefoot you shouldn’t have pissed in your shoes.”

I just pouted. He knew it was his fault it happened, but I wasn’t going to play his stupid game and try to argue the point. In fact, I wasn’t going to have anything to do with this bully. I stopped right there, and crossed my arms, with as much conviction as a guy in a diaper hugging his teddy could muster.

“That’s it. I’m not playing baby anymore. I’m not moving in with you and I’m not going to wear diapers. You can threaten me all you want but I’ve already been publicly embarrassed, so I’ve got nothing left to lose. Now buzz off.”

Billy stopped and sized me up for a minute.

“You’re right.” he said, finally.

I was taken aback. I hadn’t expected him to cave so easily.

“You don’t have to worry about being exposed anymore. You’ve already done a great job exposing yourself. You can just go back to class like normal, and I’m sure everyone will forget what they saw. I’m sure you can explain to your friends that you didn’t really want to put on that diaper, play in the sandbox and pee yourself. I’m sure you can explain to your professors that you just pooped yourself in class because you were told to behave like a baby. And I’m sure my good friend, the Dean of Student Affairs, will understand that your behavior in class, on campus, and in the dining center should be given a free pass because it just wasn’t your fault.”

“Wait- No- That’s not-”

He was twisting the whole situation around on me and try as I might, I couldn’t think clearly enough to straighten things out again. Anyway, he wasn’t going to give me the chance. He was on a tear now.

“Why should Dean Hardiman believe me, or Tank, or anyone else who witnessed you acting like a baby all on your own? Why should he believe your friends who witnessed you admitting you like being a big baby? Or the videos which, frankly, speak for themselves. No, I’m sure you can just blame it on someone else and they’ll believe you. Go ahead. Try walking away dressed like that and see what happens.”

My narrative suddenly seemed very flimsy. How could I expect anyone to believe that Billy made me do it? He hadn’t laid a finger on me when I put on that diaper in front of my friends and pissed myself, or when I agreed that I liked being treated as a baby, or any time today when I was walking around campus.

“That’s not fair!” I yelled, practically stomping my feet. “I didn’t have a choice!”

“That’s not gonna fly, diaper butt. All you sound like is a cranky toddler. A video of your little stunt in history class has found its way to the inboxes of Dean Hardiman and all your professors, so you better think long and hard about what you’re going to tell them. Frankly, I don’t think they’ll let you return to classes if they don’t have to.”

“W-what do you mean let me return? I pay money to be here!”

“Actually, your parents pay money for you to be here, and I’m sure they’d love to see where that money went too.”

He looked pointedly at my diaper.

“But back to the point. You’ve got two options, Jimmy. Either you like to dress like a baby and poop your pants for fun, or you do it because you have a medical condition, and you need them all the time. Only one of these options gets you back into classes. The other will get you expelled, and possibly arrested. So which is it?”

It was hard to believe, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized just how this whole thing would look to anyone else. And it didn’t look good. I gulped.

“I… I need them.”

“What do you need, baby boy? Say it for the camera.” He brought his phone up to face level as he spoke.

“I n-need to wear diapers and baby clothes.” I choked out the words, hating to hear them coming out from my own mouth.

“Are you sure you don’t just like to wear them, Jimmy?”

“Yes. I’m sure.” I said, knowing that at least this was true.

“Well, if you really need them, then you can’t exactly go around without them, now can you, Jimmy? That would be very suspicious. So how often are you going to wear your diapers and baby clothes, baby?”

I glared at him, and he just smiled right back.

“Go on, I’m waiting.”

“I’m going to wear them all the time.” I said through gritted teeth.

“That’s right, baby boy. You’re going to wear them all the time, or else we’ll know you’re faking.”

Billy turned the camera on himself.

“You heard it here first folks! Jimmy finally admits he needs his diapers and baby clothes, and he’s going to wear them all the time. So if anyone sees him dressed like a big boy, you know what to do! I don’t think that will happen, though. He seems pretty serious about this whole baby thing, and we should all do our best to support him with lots of love and attention. We’ll keep you updated on his journey to self-acceptance as it unfolds. See ya!”

He sent off the video and put his phone away, looking so smug I could just punch him.

“Are we done yet?” I growled, clenching my fists.

“Well, I’m convinced, Jimmy, but I don’t think that will be enough to convince the university. You’re going to have to get a Doctor’s note that proves you need this.”

A doctor’s note? How was I supposed to get a doctor’s note? I’d never been incontinent in my life, and I certainly never wore baby clothes.

“Lucky for you, this campus has a special place dedicated to diagnosing and helping people just like you. It’s called CABS, the Center for Adult Baby Studies!”

“Adult…baby…studies?” I asked, trying to piece together the words in a way that made sense.

A cold feeling in my gut told me to stay away from CABS, but what else could I do? I was totally fucked. I had tried to stand up to Billy and only ended up digging myself deeper.

I hung my head in defeat as he patted me on the back as if that would make me feel any better. After that brief and pointless delay, Billy once again led me forward.

“Where are we going, Billy?”

“To CABS of course. Might as well get it over with now so you don’t miss any more classes!”

The Center for Adult Baby Studies was hard to miss. With its sharp angles and bright contrasting colors, it stuck out like a clown at the opera. And yet, for that very reason I never really noticed its presence. It was just too surreal, too overbearing to accept as anything but a momentary glitch in my peripheral vision. Yet here we were.

The moment we walked into the gargantuan structure, we were surrounded by colors and sounds. Stripes on the carpets, and walls splashed with bold colors like gold and purple. There was adventurous music that made me feel like I was in line for an exciting ride, and large screens that stretched upward toward the glass canopy above the lobby. And this was just the lobby!

Far from being the dry environment of a medical office, this place seemed designed to assail my senses and keep me distracted at all times. Images of adults in baby clothing flickered across tall projection screens, and the large raised dots on the red rubber walkway tickled my feet as we approached the front desk.

“Well hello Billy!” said the pert young woman behind the desk, and then her eyes fell on me.

“Oh my gosh!!!” she squealed, causing me to jump. “He’s so cute!”

I looked around to see who she was talking about.

“Yes, you, silly,” she said, in a sing song voice. “Come over here, munchkin!”

Despite her request, it was she who trotted down from behind the desk and right into my personal space, sticking out her hand with a big grin.

“Hi. I’m Beth! What’s your name?”

“Um…J-Jimmy,” I stammered, feeling more than a little confused about just how I should feel.

“And who is your little friend, there, Jimmy?” she asked, gesturing toward my bear.

“That’s Theodore,” I said with more confidence. “He’s my protector!”

“Oh wow, he is? Well, I’ve got a special protector too, but you have to keep him a secret. Billy, you go over there, and no peeking!”

Billy rolled his eyes and walked off a few feet, turning his back to us. When she was sure he was out of earshot, she pulled a small orange and white fox out of her pocket and brought him up to face Theo.

“Hello Theodore,” she said in a goofy voice. “I’m O’Farrell the Fox! Pleased to meetcha!”

“Uh…h-hi, O’Farrell. I’m Theo.” The bear said back in a higher voice.

“I can tell this is your first time here, because you seem a little nervous. New people are always nervous the first time they visit CABS, but ya know what?”

O’Farrell paused for several seconds, as if expecting an answer.

“What?” asked Theo, finally.

“You don’t have to worry one bit because all our special little friends like Jimmy are super safe inside this building!”

“Oh. Really?” asked Theo, tilting his head. I felt myself beginning to smile.

“Really really! And once you see how nice everyone here is, you won’t ever be nervous when you come to CABS again! Pinky promise!”

That last bit hit me right in the heart and I immediately thought of Tank. The image of his pinky waiting for mine hung before me and I began to cry, just like I cried when he first called me a good boy and told me he’d keep me safe. And I still didn’t understand why.

“I’m sorry,” I said, and turned away, wiping my stupid tears and trying to collect myself.

“Oh, no, honey, what’s wrong?”

“I-I don’t-”

“Are we done here?” Billy asked, approaching us with eyebrows raised, a thin smile on his face, his arms out in a gesture of impatience. “We’re here to see the Doctor, not play make-believe.”

Beth’s face fell and she cast her eyes downwards, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

“Oh, uh…, yeah, sorry. I was just…I-I’ll check you in and print out your passes.”

Her voice was suddenly very small and seeing her like that made me hate Billy even more.

“Yeah. You do that. The Doctor is waiting, as well as you-know-who so don’t keep them waiting.”

She scampered back behind the desk and took us through the intake process. There were a few disclaimers and nondisclosure agreements I had to verify with my thumbprint.

“Okay,” she said in a well-rehearsed voice. “This is the part I have to read aloud. Billy can be the witness. Do you understand that all your medical information will be confidential, available only to you, your caretakers, and relevant CABS staff? Sign here. And do you understand that your visit here is no guarantee that you will be accepted into the program or given treatment? Sign here. If you are accepted into the program, do you agree to make this your primary place of care for the duration of your treatment? sign right there. And if you are accepted into the program, do you agree to abide by the Doctors’ recommendations, whatever they may be, regarding your health and any diagnoses, treatments, or actions they may recommend? Sign right there. Great, and read this statement please.”

She handed me a sheet of paper on a clipboard.

“I have a pre-existing interest in being regressed and am seeking medical confirmation of my need for diapers and regression therapy. I understand that I am required to tell the truth at all times to the doctor and staff at CABS regarding my condition, and that failure to do so can cause harm to myself and the program as a whole. If I am untruthful in any way, I can be held legally responsible for the…uh…hold on…can I have a minute?”

My heart was beating out of my chest. The consequences of lying sounded very serious and I was beginning to have second thoughts.

“Hurry it up,” said Billy, “The Doctor’s waiting and he’s a very busy man. I’m not going to take the blame if we’re late.”

“Oh, geez,” she said as she looked from him to me, “I can’t lose this job…”

I didn’t want to see her get into trouble just because Billy decided to be a dickhead, so I steeled my resolve and read the legalese.

“…and will forfeit my rights as an adult and will not have the option of backing out,” I finished, finally gasping to catch my breath.

“Perfect! Now we just have to take your picture for the pass, and you can be on your way!” said Beth with a smile.

She mouthed a silent ‘thank you’ to me and the camera captured the bashful smile I gave in response.

“Welcome aboard, Jimmy! I hope you find-”

“Yeah yeah, he knows all the stuff. Just give us the passes, and we’ll be on our way,” said Billy, leaving Beth’s sentence to trail off into nothingness as he grabbed the passes from her hand and pulled me deeper into the building. “The pediatric wing is this way.” 

I turned and waved to Beth, determined to give her my best smile to wipe away the stench of Billy’s terrible attitude.

“Thanks Beth!” I called out, “Thanks O’Farrell!”

Beth smiled and waved back, then quickly grabbed the fox and made him wave as well. I felt happy knowing that I had taken away Billy’s power to make someone else’s day miserable. I had never been able to answer that silly question about what my superpower would be, but if someone asked me then and there, that would be it.   

Babied by Billy Ch. 7 (2020).pdf

• Like 4
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/10/20)

Say hello to Dr. Windelmann again! When you see him, you know the story is going to take a hard turn into even more extreme baby treatment. In this case, the treatment is medical. Enjoy!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 8: Having Second Thoughts

Things seemed to become more orderly as we entered the section of the building cleverly referred to as ‘adult pediatrics’. The walls were still an eye-watering mix of colors and shapes, but the carpeted floors gave way to plain rubber for easy cleaning, and the music was more relaxing. We soon found ourselves in a waiting room with a long desk, a few chairs, and an adult-sized play area off to the side. There was a bathroom too, not that it would be much use to me, I thought wryly.

There didn’t appear to be anyone at the desk, so Billy sat me on the floor of the play area in front of a large television screen and told me to stay there while he made a phone call. I barely acknowledged him, as I was already distracted by what I saw on the screen. It was my favorite show, The Diaper Pals! Chester the Chipmunk and his friends were talking about how fun it was to visit the doctor. I grinned and sat there as I felt my diaper get warm, just vibing on the music and colors… completely enthralled. I don’t know how much time passed, but I was jerked back to awareness by Billy shaking my shoulder.

“Come on, Jimmy, it’s time to see the Doctor.”

I immediately felt a flash of panic. How could I have let myself get so distracted? I’d wasted all my time watching silly baby shows when I should have been thinking of what to say to the doctor. How was I going to get that note without condemning myself to a whole semester in diapers and baby clothes?

A plump man in a white coat came through a door by the desk. He had a wide, friendly face, and the wrinkled eyes of someone who smiled often, but he wasn’t smiling now. In fact, he was looking a bit stern and I wondered if I was in trouble.

“You’re late, Billy,” he began, in a thick German accent.

“Sorry about that, Dr. Windelmann. I know this was last minute.”

“Yes, it vas, und you’re lucky I could sqveeze you in! But now zat I see ze patient,” he said looking at me and breaking into a kind smile, “I just can’t stay mad. Und how are you, little vun? My name is Doctor Windellmann.”

“J-Jimmy. I-I’m good, I guess,” I said, blushing at the baby talk and tugging at my shirt as if it could hide my diaper.

The doctor followed my gaze down to my feet and gasped.

“Oh my, but vat happened to your shoes? You’re barefoot!”

“He pissed his pants at lunch, and we had to toss ‘em,” said Billy, conveniently leaving out the part where he forced me to drink gallons of formula without a potty break.

“Vell, come in, and ve’ll get you all cleaned up,” he said, ushering us through the door to the exam rooms. “Zen you can tell your Uncle Windy all about vat is happening down below, hmm?”

He pressed his warm hand into my back and guided me to a room that featured an exam table with dinosaur print paper and a pair of stirrups mounted at the bottom. My eyes went wide. Then I noticed several trays of mean looking rods, plugs, and metal instruments. And a large hanging enema bag. I immediately tried to back away but was arrested by the Doctor’s firm hand on my back.

“Now now, little mouse, zere is nothing to fear. I understand you haff a little problem mit your, erm, eqvuipment, so vee haff to get a good look at ze problem.”

“Jimmy, get on the table,” Billy said, massaging his temples in exasperation.

“N-no!” I said, feeling the panic rise in my chest, “I changed my mind!” 

I thought this was just going to be a few questions, but this looked way more invasive.

“Jimmy…” began Billy in an aggressive tone.

“Oh dear,” sighed the doctor. “I should haff known.”

Billy lunged at me, but I ducked under the doctor’s arm and ran for the lobby.

“Jimmy!” yelled Billy. “Come back here!”

“Vait, little one!” yelled Dr. Windellmann.

I opened the door and ran out into the waiting room. My eyes were beginning to water and I was barely able to see where I was going, beyond just blurry shapes. Almost immediately, I crashed into one of the large blobs in my vision.

“I-I’m s-s-sorry,” I stammered, “I-”

“Jimmy?”

“Tank?!” I cried.

“Oh my gosh, are you okay? Why are you crying?” A large pair of arms brought me to my feet, and I was turned this way and that as Tank looked me over for signs of injury. He even sniffed my diaper to see if that could be the source of my distress.

“I-I had an accident in class and everyone was angry at me a-and all my professors found out about my a-a-accident and B-B-Billy said I had to have a doctor’s note but the doctor’s office is s-scary and I don’t want to do it, and I just want to go hoooome!” I cried between sobs and hiccups.

“Whoa, whoa, slow down little guy!” said Tank, getting down on one knee and resting his hands on my shoulders. “It’s okay. You’re okay.”

He pulled me into a big hug and whispered into my ear.

“You’re my good little boy, Jimmy. You’re safe and I promise nothing will hurt you. You’ve just been having some accidents is all, and we need to make sure you’re okay. We can go to the doctor together, and I promise it won’t be scary. If it hurts even a little bit, we can leave. How does that sound, champ?”

That did sound better.

“And you’ll be there the whole time?”

“The whole time,” he said, smiling down at me.

“Okay,” I nodded, and I wiped my eyes and took his hand.

When I finally took my eyes off Tank, I saw that Billy and Dr. Windellmann were watching us.

“Didn’t I tell you you need to watch your kiddos more closely, Billy? I found this little guy wandering off again!”

“I had things under control,” mumbled Billy, crossing his arms and scowling.

“Oh goodness,” said the Doctor. “Vee had a little scare zere didn’t, vee?”

“Yeah, he was a little spooked, but I talked to him and he says he’s ready to see you now.”

“Iz zat true, little one? Are you ready to be a good boy for Uncle Windy und let him check your plumbing?”

I nodded yes and he gave me a big smile.

“Zat’s my brave boy!”

The exam room felt very cramped with three large men and myself inside. It would have struck me as downright silly if the situation weren’t so serious.

“Up you go!” said Tank, lifting me up high and plopping me down on the padded table.

I giggled a bit at the impromptu rocket ride and giggled some more when my sensitive feet were wiped clean with a warm washcloth.

“Zat’s better! Okay my little bärchen, let’s hear it. Vat is happening down zere, hmm? Having a little issue staying dry und clean?”

I nodded

“Und do you know vhy you are having zese issues?”

I shook my head.

“Ven did it start, little one?”

“Y-yesterday,” I said. “When I was put in a diaper.”

“Hmm, vas zat ven you were in ze sandbox, perhaps?”

“Uhh, yeah. Wait, how did you… Billy!”

My eyes immediately shot to Billy, and I gave him the death glare. He just smirked as if to say, what are you gonna do about it?

“I must admit,” the doctor said with a blush, “I’ve been followink your blog, und I have been expecting you to visit sooner or later. I’m glad it vas sooner!”

“I- wait what?”

“Such a brave boy you are,” he said, with a hint of admiration in his voice.

I didn’t know what to say to that, but I had some questions of my own for Billy once this was over.

“Now Jimmy, think carefully. Ven is ze last time you vere aware zat you had to go to ze toilet?”

“Uh, I guess about 30 minutes before I pooped myself in class.” I said, thinking back to that morning’s disaster in World History. “I could have avoided that if I had made it to the bathroom in time…but…”

“But you didn’t, did you? Und zat is ze problem. Vat about going pee pee, hmm?”

“I-I can’t tell when I have to go. It just happens,” I said, truthfully. “And that started like I said, when I put on the diaper yesterday.” 

“Vait, you put it on yourself? I thought you said you vere put in a diaper,” said the doctor. 

“Oh, well, yes, I-I guess I did technically put it on myself, but…I…”

“But you what?” asked Billy, with a raised eyebrow.

“Uh… nothing.” I said. I couldn’t very well say that Billy had used some mind-control trick to make me put on the diaper. Would the doctor even believe me if I told him? I barely believed it myself!

“Vell, based on your account und your behavior in ze videos, I think ve can safely say you need diapers. Ze kvestion is vhy,” said the doctor. “Vell, no worries, ya? Doctor Windellmann will get to ze bottom of sings, so to speak! Hoho, A little proctologist humor, you know. Now let’s check your vitals, shall vee?”

He proceeded to check my blood pressure, my heart rate, my breathing, my nose and mouth. It all seemed pretty standard until it came time to take my temperature. He held the thermometer in his hand, and I opened my mouth, causing everyone in the room to chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, looking around the room.

“Not zat vay, little mouse.” said the doctor, pressing me gently down onto my back and motioning to the stirrups.

My mouth hung open in shock.

“You don’t mean…”

The three men in the room just nodded.

“A rectal thermometer? You can’t be serious!”

“I am alvays serious, little one,” said the doctor, snapping on a pair of gloves. “Now be a good boy und lie down. You von’t feel a thing.”

My pacifier was pushed into my mouth and my legs were bought up into each stirrup, then an absorbent pad was slid under my bum. Next, the doctor untaped my diaper.

“Oh my, it’s quite vet. Ven vas ze last time you changed him?”

“Not even an hour ago,” said Billy, grinning.

“Is he vetting a lot zen?”

“Oh yeah,” said Billy with glee, “I think he’s gone through at least six diapers since yesterday afternoon. And most of those had boosters too!”

Hmm, I’ll haff to make a note of zat,” he said as he applied lube to the thermometer and brought it down toward my rear.

I was extremely embarrassed. I tried looking at the dinosaur shaped containers on the counter, the colorful wallpaper, anything but what was happening between my legs, but it was hard to do in an exam room crowded with three large men. Why did I have to have an audience for this? My eyes shot open as I felt the cold thermometer press into my hole, and I started to sit up, but a large hand came down on my shoulder and held me down. I relaxed a bit when I saw that it was Tank’s hand.

I looked into his eyes with concern and he smiled back at me and squeezed my hand.

The thermometer slid deeper, and as I felt it press against something inside me. I made an involuntary moan and my dick jumped, letting out a small spurt of pee.

“Oh my,” laughed the doctor, as the urine hit his white coat. “It looks like ve haff a sharp-shooter on our hands! I sink zat vas ze prostate.”

For the umpteenth time that day I felt like I wanted to crawl under the nearest rock and die, but the doctor just smiled as if this happened to him all the time. He slid the thermometer in a bit further and held it there. I counted the seconds as they ticked by on the colorful clock. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled it out.

“Mm, very gut,” he said, nodding his approval at what he saw on the thermometer.

“Okay, little one, ve shall haff a close look at ze problem now, und collect a few samples. Now, let’s see,” he wiggled his fingers and bent over his trays looking like a kid in a candy store. I craned my neck to see what he might be doing, but Tank gently pushed my head back down, and told me to relax. The doctor grabbed a short tube with two floppy balloon looking things near the end and attached it to the enema hose. He began to lube it up, and alarm bells rang in my head.

Tank quickly blocked my view and dangled Theodore above my head to distract me.

“Hey there, kiddo! Look up here! It’s your old pal Theo!”

I then heard Billy’s voice whispering in my ear.

“You’ll be fine. You will remain relaxed and still. You will not feel pain or discomfort. You can allow any pain or discomfort to float away.”

The two of them worked together to keep me distracted while the doctor did his work down below. I felt something pushing at my entrance again, and I gasped as it slipped in. It was a strange sensation, but even stranger when I heard a pumping noise and things began to tighten up. I grunted and winced at the unfamiliar sensations, but true to their word, any pain I felt was brief and fleeting. Then I heard a click and felt a warm sensation in my bowels. After a few seconds I began to shift and squirm as I felt an uncomfortable pressure. The water must have been going up inside me. A hand massaged my belly, and the pressure lessened. I began to relax, with only occasional cramps passing, and eventually the doctor unhooked the bag, leaving the inflated nozzle in place. The two boys petted me and praised me for doing so well. 

“Ah, zat vasn’t so bad, now vas it, little one?”

I looked to the doctor and shook my head.

“You are very lucky, young one. It’s not often little ones come in here with two caretakers by their side!”

Lucky? If only he knew.

Babied by Billy Ch. 8 (2020).pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/12/20)
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)