LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok here I go

22k5

Recently I just experienced my first sissy weekend. My wife was very supportive and I have to say it was more then Nice to finally except this side of me. the only problem now is I think I'm coming down from the high. I'm having a lot of nervous thoughts about my family finding out or something else stupid like that. 

this is probably just going to be something I need to work through but do you have any advice for someone who is just started down this road in their life. it would be much appreciated.

It is called "behind closed doors" and is like Las Vegas until you let it be otherwise. Of course now, like with Talky Tina, you better be nice to here. As they say, "nothing wreckses lik exes"

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

It is called "behind closed doors" and is like Las Vegas until you let it be otherwise. Of course now, like with Talky Tina, you better be nice to here. As they say, "nothing wreckses lik exes"

We both talked about it extensively it's not something he just came out of the blue with he has talked about this side of Him to me for the past year and last Saturday and Sunday we finally decided to go through with it after some planning. An to be honest I think we had one of our best weekends together.

A good word of advise 22k5 couple.. If you had a great time there is nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about. You are grown adults and hopefully you aren't doing it in front of a window (lol). When you get to the point of doing it in public it does get scary. My exwife introduced me into the life actually. Twenty three years ago. She dressed me for a halloween party and I admit it changed my life completely and gave me a life. I was always bisexual, so that part of me remained the same. You are doing it with your wife and thats a beautiful thing that she loves and accepts you. I have danced at clubs and have had men fell me up and fondle me, and believe me when I say men are pigs, take it from a man that has been there. It is a wonderful thing to get to know your feminine side. If only all men got to know the world would be a better place. I know its new to you and I applaud both of you for caring and sharing. If you see me in the chat room don't be scared to PM me or ask me any questions. Enjoy yourselves and believe me you both will be better people.

• Like 2

I experimented with sissy play with the support of my wife, but it wasn’t for us at the end of the day. But my firm belief is that whatever you do in your home is your business and your business alone. 

Both of our families have an inkling that we are into the BDSM world (wearing day collars 24/7 will do that) but we have made it very clear that while we will never involve them, if they have a problem with it they know where the door is. 

it came down for us to 2 linked choices.

we choose to do the things that make us happy (as long as we’re not hurting anyone else) and we choose each other first, even over our families.

I want to applaud you both for having the courage to do that. It’s not the easiest choice in the world, but the payoff is totally worth it. We have NEVER been happier in 15 years of marriage. 

hugs hugs hugs and all my love.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

22k5 husband

okay first time I kind of went out was last week to a fellow ABDL/friend's house dressed up t was pretty dark when we got there so it wasn't too bad and I brought a change of clothes for when I left but Ha I left the home and then I drove to their place dressed up   baby steps 

• 1 month later...

If you are in your own place why should there be any paranoia ? I only started the dress up part of my fun several months ago. At first I was so scared someone might see me. I remember putting the shades down and making sure curtains were shut and light was low. Me and my boyfriend were also a bit nervous the first time. Took us a good 3 times before the paranoia wore off. Now that my aunts have seen me and my bf in full dress we can walk around the house and feel free. Only one rule if we are not alone is no dangling parts. I can live with that. It is scary the first time for sure. The things that go through ones mind. I totally understand @22k5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1