LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bladder shrinking process- How do you wet when your bladder isn't full?

Hi everyone,

I'm the road to diaper dependency and wear 24/7. I'm looking for methods others have tried to shrink their bladder size or create a more sensitive, irritable bladder that will contract more easily. The combination should eventually lead to incontinence.  I've found that setting an alarm and wetting every 15-30 minutes helps to reduce my bladder capacity however it's not always easy to relax and wet when the timer comes if my bladder isn't full. Sometime running water or changing position will help. Has anyone used any other techniques? I've also started to take dandelion root capsules that seem to make it easier to wet. Anyone have anything else that has worked for them? 

That has never been an issue with me.   I know it can be a problem with people if they need to have their urine tested and you.   I do notice that it's harder if my bladder has 

When I began my untraining, two years ago, I used to initially make myself pee a little whenever I became aware of my bladder for any reason. I also sipped very regularly from a a glass of water. It didn't take long for me to learn to relax and let the pee come out whenever I felt the slightest amount of pressure in my bladder. Over time, probably close to 12 months there will be a noticeable shrinking in the bladder's capacity as its learning never to hold any pee and therefore naturally shrivels in size eventually making holding any volume almost impossible. It took me 18 months to get the stage where I was totally unaware of having wet myself if I remained in the same position for any length of time. I only now realise I'm peeing if I make a sudden upright movement from sitting when some residual urine will be released. I occasionally sit on a diaper with it open and see that every couple of seconds a few drops of urine are being released. I never now flood my diaper or have any daytime leaks. Its just a very slow gradual release and I eventually simply become aware that my diaper has become heavier and so its then time for a change.

• Like 2

I'm able to wet in drips and dribbles without excising my sphincter muscle. This way I never leak too. After a few weeks doing this wearing 24/7 I have to do sphincter clenching excises as I have a contact urge to urinate and when I do it's a small weak stream, I have to use the toilet multiple times a hour to to relieve the urge. I know if I continue wearing I would defiantly lose continence.

• Like 1

I’ve found some success with always having a glass of water handy! I have a timer on my watch that goes off every 20 minutes, but if I notice that I wet during that time, I reset it and start again. I take a sip of water every time I wet or the timer goes off. I’m starting to forget if I’ve just wet, or if I’m still dribbling from the last time I wet, which is a pretty awesome feeling lol

Thank you all for your responses. I find it easier when using behaviors such as drinking water as well. It works well if i'm in a position that I can wet easily such as when I'm standing, but if I'm sitting or lying it's much more difficult to release. Anyone have any tricks to make that easier? 

I found the best approach to wet wile lying down is to be on my back with my knee bent up and concentrate to wet. Keep sphincter relaxed and open. At first you're going to have sphincter reflex clench. I did, with practice after a few days it become second nature like with standing/walking/sitting. I am now able to wet in any position without clenching and this is a learned behaviour so even when not been wearing for a week or two I am still able to wet in any position without clenching. I do believe this has had an effect on my continence since I've been doing this.

On 9/22/2020 at 2:36 AM, DaveeBEd said:

When I began my untraining, two years ago, I used to initially make myself pee a little whenever I became aware of my bladder for any reason. I also sipped very regularly from a a glass of water. It didn't take long for me to learn to relax and let the pee come out whenever I felt the slightest amount of pressure in my bladder. Over time, probably close to 12 months there will be a noticeable shrinking in the bladder's capacity as its learning never to hold any pee and therefore naturally shrivels in size eventually making holding any volume almost impossible. It took me 18 months to get the stage where I was totally unaware of having wet myself if I remained in the same position for any length of time. I only now realise I'm peeing if I make a sudden upright movement from sitting when some residual urine will be released. I occasionally sit on a diaper with it open and see that every couple of seconds a few drops of urine are being released. I never now flood my diaper or have any daytime leaks. Its just a very slow gradual release and I eventually simply become aware that my diaper has become heavier and so its then time for a change.

Well said!??

I found that persistence was key. I did find peeing quite difficult but similar to above, I started to let go everytime I became aware of my bladder. In the first few weeks it was tough and several diapers were flooded and I had issues with leaks etc. As time went on it became more habbit to release whenever anything was in my bladder and then beyond that, I noticed it less. As a result there is never flooding now and I get no leaks and better use. I briefly tried the timer thing but I struggled with the anticipation that I had to try and pee so it became harder. So I worked on being less aware of the urge and just allowing it whenever the smallest urge came along. Keep at it and good luck x

• Like 2
On 9/26/2020 at 9:37 PM, Ames said:

I found that persistence was key. I did find peeing quite difficult but similar to above, I started to let go everytime I became aware of my bladder. In the first few weeks it was tough and several diapers were flooded and I had issues with leaks etc. As time went on it became more habbit to release whenever anything was in my bladder and then beyond that, I noticed it less. As a result there is never flooding now and I get no leaks and better use. I briefly tried the timer thing but I struggled with the anticipation that I had to try and pee so it became harder. So I worked on being less aware of the urge and just allowing it whenever the smallest urge came along. Keep at it and good luck x

Yes that's pretty much how I experienced the process