LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One must rememeber when wearing big boy pants!

My family has been gone to in-laws since Monday.  I decided to dare myself to try "24/7" during that time frame.   I would not, however wear when working but that was only two days that week.  This still resulted in  a lot of diaper time and many wet diapers.

One gets used to just "letting go" and wetting your diaper.  I have to admit....I really enjoy that feeling as I start to wet and the diaper begins to take it all in.  It got to a point where i would notice I had to go, and if I just stood still for a moment.....it flowed....uncontrollably....  Wonderful sensation. 

Then today...the process of cleaning up and repacking everything.  And...back into big boy pants.  Sigh.....

Then, I was at the sink.. hand washing dishes....water running and I felt the urge.  Without thinking....I relaxed, stood still and ........"OH SHIT"..... I wasn't wearing a diaper.

There i was with water running, drying a big bowl.....no way to grab anything.  I immediately clamped down....which actually HURT...felt several spasms....and managed to stop things.  But not before I had wet my underwear and created a spot on my shorts. 

Well, after clean up, and using the toilet (sigh) I resumed washing dishes......since I have been hydrating a lot during this time....I kept having urges to pee during the morning.  Every time I would try to hold it to get to the bathroom....it would kind of hurt again.

Anyone else experience this kind of thing?

Yes, I've experienced this everytime that I go from wearing 24/7 and have to stop wearing. 

I am 24/7 for at least several weeks so wearing diapers becomes a natural part of my schedule. 

Like you, I have to remind myself that I don't have anything to absorb an "accident"

More often than not, I have an accident because I forget that I am not wearing a diaper. It varies from a wet spot like your example to wet shorts/jeans because of a bladder spasm and the damage is done and its too late so I let it continue and have a full blown accident. This is not as often, more like a handful of times over the years.