LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The effect Cannabis has on ABDLs

I avoided smoking weed my entire life.  Once in college somebody asked me, "Hey do you like to party?"  "No, I do not like to Party," I answered.  My wife on the other hand enjoyed smoking, but didn't after we got married, mainly because of my attitude about it. A year ago my wife decided to start trying weed for her back pain instead of the pills from her doctor, it definitely helped.  She tried to get me to smoke with her, I said no, but I eventually tried it.  

I've probably smoked 5 times now, and twice I've I've found that sometimes it almost completely buries my adult, but sometimes it doesn't do anything.  

Last night after smoking my wife turned on some movie and I laid on the couch.  In a few minutes I suddenly begin to feel like the side of the couch was the side of a crib.   I curled into a fetal position and burried my face in the side of the couch.  I had an overwhelming need to suckle.  Since I didn't have a pacy I started sucking my thumb.  I realized how neat my toes and feet felt and started rubbing my feet together.  My wife asked me something and I didn't really understand it and I just kind babbled out something.  I could hear the movie playing but only bits and pieces of it.  I woke up to a silent dark room with my thumb still in my mouth.  It was sore and I had drool running down my chin.  

Does cannabis have that effect on you?

Personally I used to use Cannabis quite a bit in my younger rave days but back then it was hugely stigmatized because it was a 'gateway' drug and all sorts of other nonsense. I continued smoking off and on after that for many years but then my life took a turn and I moved from UK to Germany as my Dad had been diagnosed with Cancer and the town I moved to was very small and I knew no body I could get Cannabis from. After my Dad passed I developed terrible Insomnia ,Anxiety symptoms then after my g/f at the time left me for someone else I started down a path of depression. I went to the doctor to at least get something for the insomnia and she gave me some sleeping tablets (I forget what they were). While the sleeping tablets did help a bit in that I woke up less during the night they also made me feel like I had a hangover every morning and it would take a good 60 minutes to not feel groggy and almost drunk. When the tablets ran out I decided not to get more as they really are a bad long term solution.

At this point I started hearing a lot of talk about Cannabis and the health benefits so off to the deepweb I went and ordered myself some. From the day I started smoking again I had wonderful sleep, I could fall asleep within 20 minutes ,sleep right through the night and wake up completely fresh. I also now have anxiety and while some days are OK others are not and I can feel panicky sometimes. Well Cannabis helps with that too and if I feel a panic attack coming on if I smoke a joint 80% of the time it doesn't develop into an attack. Cannabis isn't for everybody as it can make some people feel paranoid or even more anxious. But for ME it very much helps me.

From the experience you described it sounds to me that you were extremely stoned due to you having smoked so few times. I will say that's not how it is for me. The body does build a tolerance to Cannabis fairly quickly and to be honest even though I smoke regularly I can't really remember the last time I felt really stoned.

Diapers themselves make me feel calm and more relaxed and so I suppose Cannabis just enhances or reinforces those feelings for me. 

If you can say that the experience you had was enjoyable or reinforced the ABDL feelings for you then awesome !.

The mental aspects of Cannabis are only some of the positives, there are many more benefits and I am glad there is a natural plant that can help as much as it does.

Good luck and take care

I find it makes it hard for me to focus on anything. When I was in Amsterdam I attempted to do an Escape Room...high as a kite. In case you didn't already guess we didn't manage it within the time limit.