LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

LostDL

I’ve been a diaper lover for a long time, but now I’m in a relationship with someone I love that doesn’t know about my love of diapers.  I can’t tell them because they definitely wouldn’t accept it, but I’m really struggling with not being able to wear.  I thought I’d be ok without diapers, but I’ve realized how much comfort they brought me.  I suffer from bad anxiety and wearing always comforted me, much more than I thought.  I’m lost and don’t know what to do. 

Hi LostDL, and welcome to DD. Yours is not a unique story/dilemma. Many DL’s have been, or are in the same kind of situation. As to say, you’re not alone. You might find some good advice here, and some comfort too. It’s a good place, with lots of likeminded people. Have a look around, read the forums. Do be afraid to ask questions either. It’s not easy, any way yo look at it, but you can keep moving forward. Hopefully, you can work things out with this relationship. If this other person has deep feeling for you, and you believe them to be good for you, it’s worth trying. Moving ahead slow, is probably best. 
Remember to relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1