LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think i'm ready

So i just totally went through the whole binge thing  and i bought alot of diapers. I bought a case of the following Molicare slip 56 diapers to the case

North Shore mega max white 40 diapers to the case

BetterDry 60 diapers to the case

Confiddry  24/7 36 diapers to the case

Beyond xp 5000 56 diapers to the case

Crinklz 60 diapers to the case          

making that 308 diapers witch should last me if i change 3 times a day about 102 days witch is about 3 and a half moths with that being said i have enough diapers for a minute. So I've decided that i would also wear a foley catheter as i got some more of those as i will need to change it every 2 weeks so they don't get nasty and a hollow anal plug virtually making me double incontinent. I defiantly want to leave both the foley catheter and hollow anal plug in until i have to reorder more diapers at witch time i will decide if i should keep going or not. My question is will leaving the hollow anal plug in for that long cause me to loss control of my bowels permanently? i assume i will temporarily will be bowel incontinent but if its permanently it is what it is at least i won't have a void in my life as i'm happier wearing and using diapers

Putting in a Foley and then planning to mess is a disaster level UTI waiting to happen. Leaving an open tract into your bladder and introducing fecal matter is a serious risk, and I would caution you to pick one or the other, just not both at the same time. 

• Like 4
So i just totally went through the whole binge thing  and i bought alot of diapers. I bought a case of the following Molicare slip 56 diapers to the case
                                                                                                                                                                                            North Shore mega max white 40 diapers to the case
                                                                                                                                                                                            BetterDry 60 diapers to the case
                                                                                                                                                                                            Confiddry  24/7 36 diapers to the case
                                                                                                                                                                                            Beyond xp 5000 56 diapers to the case
                                                                                                                                                                                             Crinklz 60 diapers to the case          
making that 308 diapers witch should last me if i change 3 times a day about 102 days witch is about 3 and a half moths with that being said i have enough diapers for a minute. So I've decided that i would also wear a foley catheter as i got some more of those as i will need to change it every 2 weeks so they don't get nasty and a hollow anal plug virtually making me double incontinent. I defiantly want to leave both the foley catheter and hollow anal plug in until i have to reorder more diapers at witch time i will decide if i should keep going or not. My question is will leaving the hollow anal plug in for that long cause me to loss control of my bowels permanently? i assume i will temporarily will be bowel incontinent but if its permanently it is what it is at least i won't have a void in my life as i'm happier wearing and using diapers

How big is the tunnel plug? You might have better luck with gradually increasing sizes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8 hours ago, babyadain said:

I am sorry but if you do it this way to see if you like wearing full time you are looking for some real issues with UTI 

All you have to do is use the diapers for what they are meant to be used for. You will not become IC over night it takes years there are plenty of members here who can attest to that.

You can still try it out and find if you do not want to do it can stop.  Though if you want to keep going then keep on wearing.  But using a cath and a butt plug will harm yourself which is not good.

Just ask 

@DaveeBEd

and 

@oznl

They both have gone through it.

Remember the moto do on self harm, wearing a catheter and a hollow but plug at the same time is not a good idea its not if you get a UTI infection its how quick you get one.  

Being incontinent especially bowel incontinent is nothing to strive for just ask any one who has no choice but to wear and how embarrassing a unexpected bowel movement is.   

if you do follow your desires to loose control pick one at a time as the second will follow in time but forget the cheap diapers pick a diaper you can trust to do its job I wear betterdry or crinkles diapers to manage my OAB issue and my increasing bowel issues. 

I recommend you to reconsider what you are trying to do. Although I know from personal experience once you have a desire to become incontinent it is a hard to ban it. Personally I have been using catheters and stents for over 14 years now but never combined with messing. For the most time I have been using stents, 13 years or so. I found stents minimize bacterial growth and bacterial colonies. I absolutely agree with the other posters leaving a catheter open in a messy diaper is an absolute guarantee for UTI`s or worse.  I Never had a UTI for I kept everything clean and sterile the path you are thinking of is far from that. So please reconsider.

21 hours ago, dlnoir said:

I recommend you to reconsider what you are trying to do. Although I know from personal experience once you have a desire to become incontinent it is a hard to ban it. Personally I have been using catheters and stents for over 14 years now but never combined with messing. For the most time I have been using stents, 13 years or so. I found stents minimize bacterial growth and bacterial colonies. I absolutely agree with the other posters leaving a catheter open in a messy diaper is an absolute guarantee for UTI`s or worse.  I Never had a UTI for I kept everything clean and sterile the path you are thinking of is far from that. So please reconsider.

dinoir do you know were i can buy a stent?

1 hour ago, babyadain said:

dinoir do you know were i can buy a stent?

You have to make one yourself I am afraid. There is some good information here on the site and various styles and approches

• Like 1