LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any DL's around the Albury Wodonga region

Aboo

2 minutes ago, Aussiekink said:

How are the trest elites? I’m looking to get a case next been going with the NRU st8ups but they seem to size smaller than normal 

I'm used to Megamax which a sized a bit bigger. The Trest are a bit smaller, so a wee bit tight for a fat fuck like me in Medium. Having said this, overall the are brilliant. They hold a stupid amount of fluid. Read some reviews saying they ball up in the crotch when wet, but I haven't had that problem. I also mess, and haven't had any leakage problems of any sort.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Aboo said:

I'm used to Megamax which a sized a bit bigger. The Trest are a bit smaller, so a wee bit tight for a fat fuck like me in Medium. Having said this, overall the are brilliant. They hold a stupid amount of fluid. Read some reviews saying they ball up in the crotch when wet, but I haven't had that problem. I also mess, and haven't had any leakage problems of any sort.

Normally med is good on me but the NRU med is a smidge to small but other than that is great I’ve seen reviews that the elites are pretty much the same but size up a little and the mega max size up a lot 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Aussiekink said:

Normally med is good on me but the NRU med is a smidge to small but other than that is great I’ve seen reviews that the elites are pretty much the same but size up a little and the mega max size up a lot 

Not quite sure if I understand this correctly. In saying "size up" do you mean, the sizes are bigger or, you need to order a size bigger?

8 minutes ago, Aboo said:

Not quite sure if I understand this correctly. In saying "size up" do you mean, the sizes are bigger or, you need to order a size bigger?

That the sizes are bigger than other mediums 

1 minute ago, Aussiekink said:

That the sizes are bigger than other mediums 

I would agree. I will be ordering a box of Trest Elites when I need more. Only ordered one pack and three Megamax in my last order cos I was a little unsure. But will make sure I order large next time.

• Thanks 2

I’ve been using the NRU and Megamax, they are both nice nappies.  Just had a operation on my shoulder, so diapering up has been few and far between the last few weeks. 

• 1 month later...

Woo hoo, on holidays for a few weeks as of Monday, once again who would like to have a chance meet up in the local area? 
Can do the public diaper experience or just meet for a brew etc

Hey Chris and everyone else. Happy whatever you celebrate.

Chris, I forgot to say congrats on the Subaru. I'm a go fast kinda person, so I have a couple of cars. Daily is a Genesis G70, but also have a low k's XR6 Turbo.

I hibernate over the holidays, but wish everyone the best.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hey all; haven’t been past here in ages! 

Sadly I’m not going to be available for meetups — my job is just too much involved in the public that it’s too risky to be recognised. If I showed up to a get together and someone was like ‘hey you’re that girl from xyz’ I might flee the country 🥸

That’s understandable Miss Bedwetter, I suspect that we are all in similar position. This type of fetish isn’t one easily shared and we all feel like we’re going to be judged, especially if like you say being a more known person makes it worse to let your guard down.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...