LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any DL's around the Albury Wodonga region

Aboo

Looking to see if there are any DL's around the Albury Wodonga region. I love a good chat but would be nice to chat with someone in my area.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Miss bedwetter,  woo hoo another person in the area…that’s added to the population of diaper wearers

I’m currently in Brissy for a break, be back in a couple of weeks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I started this thread but then had a period of really poor health and disappeared. I have had contact with Chris previously, but am genuinely delighted to see others in the area and surrounds as well. I am starting to get back on my feet so, Aussiekink a meeting up of everyone would potentially interest me. I'm very much an introvert, but would be nice to meet up with likeminded people.

Chris, in answer to your question. I wear every night in bed and use modern cloth with plastic pants. I use one terry insert and two bamboo and only issues I have found with them is, they are only good for so much so, if you use them overnight and then want to laze around in them in the morning, they will leak. Also, I made the mistake of ordering one with a minky outer. Absolutely useless. If, however, I intend to wear for a time (6 - 24 hours) I always fall back on my Northshore Mega Max disposables with plastic pants over the top.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How about we just organise a day in June. (Weekend or week night)  and just put it out there,  you either turn up or don’t. So I’m thinking anytime between the 19th and 25th June 

There’s plenty of coffee shops, pubs etc in Albury, hell it can even be Commercial club. (Big place, can hide in the crowd)  Don’t need to book, just turn up.  SS&A is good, few pubs etc in the area.

If someone can host a BBQ could be a discreet nappy night

Any ideas or thoughts?

• Like 1
On 6/6/2023 at 3:50 PM, Chris-dl said:

How about we just organise a day in June. (Weekend or week night)  and just put it out there,  you either turn up or don’t. So I’m thinking anytime between the 19th and 25th June 

There’s plenty of coffee shops, pubs etc in Albury, hell it can even be Commercial club. (Big place, can hide in the crowd)  Don’t need to book, just turn up.  SS&A is good, few pubs etc in the area.

If someone can host a BBQ could be a discreet nappy night

Any ideas or thoughts?

Sounds good! I’d be in on something like that meeting up to a coffee with everyone would be good even a bbq once getting to know some people would be great!

24th June is a Saturday, so how about coffee/breakfast?  I have things n stuff on after 12, so would need to be morning. 
If it’s McDonalds drive through and meet up somewhere in Albury etc, then I’m ok with discreet nappy wear. But if it gets pushed beyond discreetly in a nappy, I’ll bail quicker than a passenger on the Titanic 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, Chris-dl said:

24th June is a Saturday, so how about coffee/breakfast?  I have things n stuff on after 12, so would need to be morning. 
If it’s McDonalds drive through and meet up somewhere in Albury etc, then I’m ok with discreet nappy wear. But if it gets pushed beyond discreetly in a nappy, I’ll bail quicker than a passenger on the Titanic 

Sorry for the late response but still keen for a meetup if you are? Hopefully others see this and join In! 10am for coffees somewhere? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Great to hear Chris. What did you buy?

As for me, still struggling health wise, but I'm happy. Currently sitting here padded up in my new favourite diaper (Trest Elite) having a quiet beer watching Supercars on the Gold Coast. Good not having to get up to pee, given I pee A LOT.