LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Site Update for 09/08/2020

DailyDi

1 hour ago, JustinDB87 said:

Same question for mobile...can’t get to any of the profile options such as login/out. No options to get to the chat room either.

I’m having the same issue

I see the question and problem I posted about in tech support just now has already risen and been noticed..?‍♂️
However the update looks great, and actually seems to make the board easier to read myself..

My display looks like the Devil's tiara. the letters are small and there is oodles of empty space

The text is smaller than before but seems to take up mre space, and I do not have Editor Options/ Also I just got a windows update thatfailed and had to retry and it do not know what it might have done

I notice the font looks smaller, colors appear brighter and different look overall. I kind of like the old one better, could be it was what I was used to but I also noticed in the story section how tags seem more muted. Rather than standing out like “diaper dimension” it used to be red and now is like a light blue. The colors seem to contrast more before. Actually everything from font to photos and icons seem smaller. I am sorry if this is overly negative as I try not to do that in general. I am sure part of it as stated before is this is new and will take some getting used to.

The software update was a surprise this morning, so I didn't have time to warn folks. Let's all give it a couple days and see if we get used to it before we tinker with the settings too much.

Now, whin I went to adjust the text above my image link, it ate my siggy image link and I cannot fix it

Since you said it was a suprpise, I figure the update installed itself as new ratherthan a true update and obliterated all your settings and preferences. I would rather have "Edit" than "preview" without a chance to edit

I have tried everything there is to restore my image link inmy siggie!!!! Whay does this thing hate me??!!!. Idid not kill its dog. I did not even turn its frog into a frog. In fact, I even offered toturn it inot a handsome prince

I went to put a link to an image and was told that onlyHTTPS URL's are allowed. This whole tining is starting to suck like a nuclear-powered Hoover-Matic set on "black hole". How many of us have websites that are https;//? I guess I will not be doing images any more. I think I have a way around this one

23 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

I went to put a link to an image and was told that onlyHTTPS URL's are allowed. This whole tining is starting to suck like a nuclear-powered Hoover-Matic set on "black hole". How many of us have websites that are https;//? I guess I will not be doing images any more. I think I have a way around this one

Try now

pink%20an%20gold.jpg

The one in the other post I took from my album, this was taken from my site

Well that settles THAT!

This may have solved many problems, like the one WendyMari was talking about in Tech support and may explain why my siggy looked like a litter box for a cat with diarhea

Edited by Little Christine
Just to show off
6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Https sites are safe and easy to make. Using Letsencrypt is free. Unless you need a wildcard cert, they are very easy to automate. 

That is al Geek, and 47th century Geek at that,to me. Especially since the site has been up in its present l location for at least 7 years

Also, I made an interesting discovery. At this post, in the upper right of this post, I saw three dots like this: ... in the link color so I proceeded to use it. A menu came up so thought I would order a sausage pizza but all that was on the menu was Report, Share, Edit, Hide Delete. So I decided to try it out. Well, now we have Edit

For those who were flummoxed about not finidng the sign out. having found the Edit function, my little girl curiosity got the better of me and I did some poking around where the login/out function ought to be.  Click on your scream name and look at the bottom of the menu. I still could not find a sausage pizza there, either

Edited by Little Christine
To see if the new-found (to me) Edit function works