LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I poop diapers

I'm new to the site and have really enjoyed reading the different threads and comments. I've always had a fascination with poop and have been fortunate enough in my life to have had a couple of partners who were either into poop or, indulged me.

I'm happily on my own now and am really enjoying the freedom it gives me. I started by occasionally pooping my pants and then progressed to incontinence pants but found those a bit limited as they don't hold enough wee, and poo tends to squish past the edges and down my legs if I sit. So I have just ordered the biggest, baddest diapers I can find.

I've thought a lot about why I like wetting and messing myself, and I think I know why. I have an incredibly stressful job and at heart I'm an introvert. I can do the people thing expected of me, but I find it exhausting. Then came out current woes of the world and I'm working from home. Wearing diapers and using them is really relaxing to me. The feel of a diaper is comforting and using them relaxes me. I can be in a meeting remotely, discussing corporate policy, changes needed to our behemoth IT systems, client outcomes or, staff issues and when it all starts getting too much, I just let that big load I've been holding back ease its way out into my diaper. I love the warm mess, I love that my voice doesn't change, or my facial expression if it's a video meeting. Nobody knows but me. Maybe it's a regression thing back to when my life was simpler or, maybe it's a big f you to all the self important, narcissistic dicks in my organisation. All I know is I'm swaddled, warm and feel safe. When I feel like that, all the other stuff is immaterial.

Be interested in others thoughts.

• Like 4

Aboo,

I pretty much feel the same way in it's very relaxing for me and to take away the stress of life sometimes. Putting on a diaper and then doing what comes natural, to either wet or mess my diaper is very comforting and relaxing. I usually just go on with my day as normal, but I only do this in the privacy of my own home. Although I have worn a diaper to the movies a few times but only to wet them if needed.

• Thanks 1

I too generally only do it at home. I will wear incontinence pants sometimes when I go out but like you Three Rivers, I generally only use them when needed.

It's Friday night where I am. Once I logged out of work, I diapered up and have been having a few quiet beers catching up on shows I watch. Tonight is dedicated diaper night. I will change into a fresh one when I go to bed, use them during the night and finish with a big mess tomorrow. Good, relaxing start to my weekend.

• Like 2