LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Using ABDL Diapers Soon!

I am going to get to try ABDL diapers for the first time this week! I'm 27 and have been a diaper lover as long as I can remember, but I've never had a good opportunity to try before now. I have always lived with either my parents or roommates and I never wanted to risk having the diapers shipped to my house.

Well...I'll have the house to myself for a couple days this week and I figured out Amazon has electronic kiosk machines that you can ship your package to. There is one at a gas station about 20 minutes from my house. I ordered an adult pacifier and a sample pack of 2 Rearz Safari diapers ?. I also recently purchased a small bottle of baby powder and baby lotion for the occasion. Been planning this for about a week now (ever since I found out I would have the house to myself).

I started off wearing makeshift diapers made of toilet paper and plastic grocery bags. When I got brave enough to purchase things from the store I tried modified/extended Pampers/Luvs diapers, huggies pullups, and goodnites. I also tried the plastic backed "Depends with Tabs". I really look forward to trying legitimate ABDL diapers for the first time! 

I don't really have a large hiding spot I trust enough to keep any large order of diapers hidden. That's why I only ordered the 2 pack.

I want to try to stay in diapers as much as possible for the 2-3 days I'll have this week. I am fortunate I am working remotely for my job now. I can't wait to see how long the Rearz Safari lasts. Part of me is afraid I'll get overly excited, masturbate, and want to quit wearing though. Might even purge if I'm not careful. I am going to try to leave plenty of time for my room to air out before people get back to the house. I don't want it to still smell like wet diapers and baby powder when people get back. ?

Does anybody have any tips on how to make the most of this time? Things to do/avoid? All comments/discussion welcome.

2 hours ago, diapers161 said:

I am going to get to try ABDL diapers for the first time this week! I'm 27 and have been a diaper lover as long as I can remember, but I've never had a good opportunity to try before now. I have always lived with either my parents or roommates and I never wanted to risk having the diapers shipped to my house.

Well...I'll have the house to myself for a couple days this week and I figured out Amazon has electronic kiosk machines that you can ship your package to. There is one at a gas station about 20 minutes from my house. I ordered an adult pacifier and a sample pack of 2 Rearz Safari diapers ?. I also recently purchased a small bottle of baby powder and baby lotion for the occasion. Been planning this for about a week now (ever since I found out I would have the house to myself).

I started off wearing makeshift diapers made of toilet paper and plastic grocery bags. When I got brave enough to purchase things from the store I tried modified/extended Pampers/Luvs diapers, huggies pullups, and goodnites. I also tried the plastic backed "Depends with Tabs". I really look forward to trying legitimate ABDL diapers for the first time! 

I don't really have a large hiding spot I trust enough to keep any large order of diapers hidden. That's why I only ordered the 2 pack.

I want to try to stay in diapers as much as possible for the 2-3 days I'll have this week. I am fortunate I am working remotely for my job now. I can't wait to see how long the Rearz Safari lasts. Part of me is afraid I'll get overly excited, masturbate, and want to quit wearing though. Might even purge if I'm not careful. I am going to try to leave plenty of time for my room to air out before people get back to the house. I don't want it to still smell like wet diapers and baby powder when people get back. ?

Does anybody have any tips on how to make the most of this time? Things to do/avoid? All comments/discussion welcome.

Good Luck.  Though Since you are 27 years of age.  It is really none of anyones business of the underwear you choose to wear.

I think I'll need the luck at this point *sigh*. I ordered the items 6 days ago. Was scheduled to arrive today (Tuesday), but I just got a message that delivery will be delayed to between September 9th - 11th. This is exactly the reason I will never trust getting a delivery to my residence.

I will only have the house to myself Wednesday and Thursday. If the package doesn't arrive before Friday then I will not bother picking it up. After 3 days the items will automatically be returned and a refund processed. Fingers crossed it still arrives by tomorrow.

If the hiding place you have is safe, I would suggest still collecting the items.  They will still be there next time you have an empty house and you won't have the stress of waiting for the delivery.

Trust me it will be worth it.

The package arrived on time! It was an amazing couple of days!

I put the diaper on around 3pm Wednesday. When I first sat on it and pulled it up it didn’t seem like it would really fit right. Then I realize I had it backwards lol. When I turned it around it fit great. I put some baby powder on before taping it up. It felt like being hugged by a pillow. The smell of the baby powder added A LOT to the experience. I really enjoyed smelling like a baby. I wish I could’ve used more powder honestly. I was conservative with it though. I was worried about getting it everywhere and leaving a lingering scent in my room.

I didn’t wait long to wet it! I had not used the bathroom most of the day preparing for this. It felt even better after wetting it. Really warm! 

I can’t put to words to how happy I felt with that wet diaper on, sucking a pacifier, and smelling like baby powder. I’m sure I was grinning ear to ear. I’ve never used drugs before, but this is what I imagine it might be like. My brain was flooded with all sorts of happy chemicals. It was almost too much! 

I also put on a onesie I had ordered as well. I loved how it held the diaper tight against me. Plus the process of buttoning the crotch made me feel super little. 

I had a lot of sexual tension built up very quickly from all this. I knew I’d be in for a seriously uncomfortable case of blue balls if I didn’t address the matter soon. At first I struggled with how to do this. The diaper was on too tight and too restrictive for me to get good access to my member with my hand to stroke like I normally do. I ended up stacking a couple pillows on the floor and humped them. It was great. It also amped up the humiliation factor which excited me a lot. It was deliciously humiliating to feel like I needed to make cummies while still in my diaper and sit in it, as if I am not good enough for regular sex with a woman. And it was honestly really convenient the way the diaper contained the entire “mess” and there was zero cleanup required.

Typically I would orgasm once and be done with diaper related stuff for a while. But that wasn’t an issue this time. I was taped in that diaper and I was somewhat stuck in it. I didn’t really feel like taking it off was an option, because I was so committed to making the most out of the time. I was also worried the tapes wouldn’t stick as well if I tried to redo them. It only took a few minutes for me to really appreciate keeping the diaper on!

I kept wetting the diaper more throughout the afternoon and evening. Sometimes it was hard to wet. It felt like a kinked hose type issue from the diaper pressing against me. I was probably wetting at a much higher frequency than I typically used the bathroom too. I was just so excited to continue to feel the diaper get wetter and wetter. It was super cool when the diaper got wet enough that it got squishy in the front. 

At this point I stopped masturbating by humping and just started rubbing the squishy front of my diaper. It was amazing. I never lasted long to be honest. I probably orgasmed 6 times that day near effortlessly.

Come nighttime I was worried about being too excited to fall asleep wearing the diaper. It turned out not to be an issue. I was still excited but I think I had worked enough of it out of my system that I was able to go to sleep relatively easily.

Laying in bed with that wet diaper on was magical. I felt like a little bedwetter! Which is a huge fantasy of mine. I sleep on my side and I loved the squishy bulky feeling between my legs. The plastic felt so smooth and soft too. I loved hearing myself crinkle every time I shifted around in bed!

I think I woke up a few times at night just long enough to appreciate the feeling of my wet diaper between my legs and hear a few crinkles before drifting right back to sleep. The smell of pee wafting up from under the covers to my nose was heavenly! I felt so little!

I woke up around 3AM, as I normally do, needing to pee. Instead of having to go the bathroom though, I just went in my diaper! I did have to get out of bed, as I still struggle to wet lying down. I began to try to lean around as I wet to use up all areas of the diaper. I got back in bed with my freshly rewet diaper and fell back asleep. 

I woke up at 6am for work (I work remotely from home since the pandemic started). I wet again after waking and the diaper was starting to get seriously heavy. Super squishy too! It was beginning to sag a good deal and force me to waddle with my legs forced apart. 

The pee started smelling a tad stale at this point, which was really exciting to me. I felt so dirty wearing this wet diaper for so long; it was great, in a humiliating sort of way *blush*. I liked seeing the diaper visibly become more yellow tinted on the outside as it got wetter. 

By 10AM it seemed like the diaper was at its limit. I had nearly fully saturated it. It was squishy everywhere. When I put my hand inside the diaper it was very moist and wet. I also had a conference call coming up for work and I felt like it would be weird to conduct it diapered, even though it was audio only. This is why I took the diaper off around then. 

The diaper had gotten very slick and a little sticky on the inside. I thought it was just from cumming in it so much, but I did notice a small breech in the fluff towards the back of the diaper after taking it off. It didn’t seem like it had leaked a lot of sap though.

I made it an entire 19 hours wearing the same wet diaper! Maybe the longest time in my life. Obviously I didn’t keep record of the time between diaper changes when I was a baby lol. 

I placed the diaper in an empty trash bag and set it outside my room, planning to take it to the dumpster later. I took a shower to get the sticky feeling off myself and get rid of the mixed smell of baby lotion, baby powder, and stale pee that surrounded me. 

After my work call was over I realized how much I missed wearing that wet squishy diaper though. It had been only about an hour, so I took it out of the trash bag and taped it back on as best as I could. I wet it AGAIN and spent maybe another hour in it. I put a towel over my chair as it seemed like it was definitely going to leak. Not sure it did though. The outside crotch of the diaper felt a little damp when I put my hand there, but I didn’t notice anything leak on the towel.

I then took the diaper off (and reshowered lol). I threw it away and was left with about 24 hours for my room to air out. I didn’t have any issue with lingering smell. Once I got the diaper thrown away the smell went away pretty quick. 

I never messed and never had any intention of doing so. Not my thing!

Overall it was a successful couple of days!I I wish I could do this everyday! Especially sleeping in a wet diaper.

On 9/11/2020 at 6:07 AM, Pe@nut said:

If the hiding place you have is safe, I would suggest still collecting the items.  They will still be there next time you have an empty house and you won't have the stress of waiting for the delivery.

Trust me it will be worth it.

Thanks! Fortunately I didn’t have to make a decision like that, because the package arrived soon enough. I still did sort of still use you advice! I had to think up a better hiding space though. I had been using an old luggage bag in my closet.

I’ve kept the onesie, pacifier, and 1 remaining Safari diaper to use in the future (hopefully soon!). I put the items in a box along with the goodnites I already had, taped it shut, and put it in the attic with a lot of other boxes. It should go undisturbed until I need it next time!

• Like 1

It's good you have a good hiding place that helps with the peace of mind, which in turn helps you to enjoy your 'you' time safely.

Just beware of the binge / purge cycle as it seems you had an intense experience.  This is often followed by more intense urges, then guilt, then purge.

Glad you enjoyed it though.

20 hours ago, Pe@nut said:

It's good you have a good hiding place that helps with the peace of mind, which in turn helps you to enjoy your 'you' time safely.

Just beware of the binge / purge cycle as it seems you had an intense experience.  This is often followed by more intense urges, then guilt, then purge.

Glad you enjoyed it though.

Thanks. I don’t ever have a lot of abdl things at one time, so purging has never had huge financial consequences for me. The psychological consequences have been there though (guilt).

I like to think I’ve come to terms with these desires now. I accept that it’s something I need to keep secret in order to maintain respect from most people I socially interact with. I don’t think that is the way it SHOULD be, but I accept it is that way. I don’t blame myself, rather most of society for having an irrational negative opinion of harmless kinks.

I feel like my true friends would be accepting of it. I just don’t think it is anyone’s business other than maybe a future significant other.