LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tricked by my family

I decided to enter this story in @kasarberang competition. Feel free to post feedback and suggestions, and I welcome constructive feedback.

Introduction:
I guess things haven’t been normal for a long time. Bedwetting and bladder issues runs in our family. Mom tried to avoid the topic, but aunt Cassie didn’t deny it either. My older sister Katie, who is now sixteen became older and more mature, she helped babysit me.

Mom was irritated that I didn’t want to wear diapers, and often fussed about it. My sister Katie made it seemed like she didn’t like changing my diaper, but mom wanted her to help babysit me anyway. Sometimes mom wanted me back in diapers “Because” for reasons I didn’t quite understand. Mom kept telling me it wasn’t a punishment.

For the first time, mom went on a business trip, with my sister “in charge”, now she is 16 and trustworthy. My aunt was around to check on us and help out, but she worked as a nurse, for a medical clinic. Little did I know how things would change for me.

Getting ready:
Aunt Cassie brought over some food for while we were gone. My sister drinks a lot of Gatorade, and seems to always read the label on food and drink. She likes to stay active, and is glad she doesn’t wear pullups to school much.

Mom asked if we had plans for the almost two weeks she will be away. My sister says she’ll be studying, but didn’t say which subject. Mom didn’t seem surprised.

Cassie mentioned that I had a doctors appointment this week, for a “checkup”, which made me worry about what the doctor needed to check. I’ve been to doctors and hospitals enough, and things happen unexpectedly, and sometimes hurts and I cry like a baby. I wet my pullup a lot just thinking about it.

Mom handed Katie a wallet of gift cards, for CVS, Grubhub, and a few other places. We had plenty of frozen food, but could also order food delivered. Cassie handed a folder with some papers, that mom put together for while she was away.

“Mom, did you schedule our daily activities in advance?”, she asked.
    “I don’t want you two sitting around watching Netflix all day”, mom replied.

Cassie also brought over a box of diapers and other supplies, supposedly for her neighbors, but I knew it was meant for me.

I had started to cry, and Cassie picked me up, and tried to comfort me, as my sister walked with mom, bags in hand.
    “You sure are a little girl, aren’t you?” Cassie said quietly. She checked that my pullup was now soaked.

A few minutes later, Cassie had me back in my room, removed my pullup, cleaned me and put a diaper on me. My sister came in, a little surprised I hadn’t thrown a tantrum. I really don’t like getting put in diapers during the day, or getting changed.

• Like 5

Chapter 2: Routine

Aunt Cassie started preparing a snack for us, and my sister asked for a milkshake.  I was still kind of upset about being put in a diaper, no questions asked, so just looked up silently.

My sister was working away on her tablet, it looked like something school related.
    “Do either of you have homework or assignments over the break?”
    “Yes, I have homework for my AP bio class, and Sally has a few book reports due. Are you able to help her, Aunt Cassie?” My sister replied.
    “Have you selected summer classes yet?”, Cassie asked.
    “Can we talk about this later? Please”, She replied, with a strange look on her face. My sister did well at school, didn’t like studying unless it was to get out of helping my mom with something.

Our snacks were ready, and I grabbed one of the milkshakes. I always feel weird about drinking large drinks, as it seems like they want me to wet myself. Still, the milkshake tasted pretty good.

My sister and I watched cartoons for almost an hour, before I had felt the need pee. I asked my sister to take me to bathroom, as my mom’s rule was I couldn’t remove my own diaper.
    “Aunt Cassie, Sally needs to potty, can I take off her diaper?”, She asked loudly, but didn’t answer. After a few minutes, my sister found her unpacking supplies in the spare room, and asked again.
    “Sally, are you still dry?” Cassie asked.
    “Yes, Aunt Cassie” I replied.

She picked me up and carried me to the bathroom, then removed my diaper and sat me on the toilet, like I was a toddler being potty trained. I cried a little.
    “I’ll be back in a few minutes to put your diaper back on”, she said as she turned around, not quite closing the bathroom door.

I cried as I set there on the toilet. I slowly emptied my bladder, and pooped a little. My sister usually doesn’t rush me when I’m in the bathroom, but its embarrassing to have wait for my diaper to be put back on. I was still crying as my aunt came in.
    “Did it hurt to go potty? Did it hurt to pee?” She asked as I shook my head, pausing slightly before lifting me onto the changing pad. After wiping me clean, she taped my diaper back on. I was carried back into the other room, and put back on the couch.

My sister had placed several sippy cups on a tray, next to the couch.
    “Aunt Cassie, I don’t need to use a sippy cup, I’m not a baby!” while starting to cry again.
    “Sally, you keep wetting your pullups, and cry on the potty. I know your not a baby, I want you to be healthy and comfy. Can you just let us take care of you, properly!” Replying with a sigh.
What I didn’t notice at first was she had a medicine syringe, without the sharp bit, and a couple of tablets, sitting in a tray, covered over with a tissue. I was still sobbing as she picked me up and wanted me to drink from the sippy cup.
    “I’m not sick, I don’t want you to be mad at me for needing diapers!” I cried,
    “Can you settle down, I’m not mad at you for needing diapers” replying as she coaxed me to drink my sippy drink. I was sure she put some medicine in my drink. Mom and my aunt always do that, when I’m not cooperating.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 2 9/9/2020)

Chapter 3: Options for Kate

Aunt Cassie and Kate, my sister sat down at the table, while I was laying down in my room.
    “Cassie, Is Sally having issues again?” Kate asked.
    “She acts like she might have a UTI again, I’ll wait for her to settle down before I give her a quick exam” Cassie said with only a hint of worry.
    “Already she’s in a bad mood, and she throws temper tantrums when she feels unwell. She’ll be a pain in the butt to babysit.” Kate replied.
    “She’ll settle down, I’ll give her meds to help settle her.” Cassie replied, attempting to get my sister to calm down about her babysitting role.

My aunt has been pushing my sister to go into nursing like her, although she has a love-hate relationship with doctors, nurses and hospitals. We’ve both been unwell growing up, and even spent time in hospital.

After a brief pause, and some soda for my sister and aunt, she continued to discuss school, the idea she could enroll in a nursing program while in high school.

Our spare room:
I knew my mom kept supplies and medication for my sister and I in our spare room. It’s next to my mom’s room, so when we are feeling Icky, my mom will put one of us in there. A few months ago, I had a pretty bad chest infection, and spent a week in hospital, and most of the next week in there. My mom kept me in diapers for a few weeks, with my sister helping with changing me.

Not long after that, we had our 6 year old cousin stay in there, and she actually made use of all the cloth diapers my mom keeps in there. I can still fit into the cloth diapers, but feel like a toddler having to use them. I joke with my mom that she stores more diapers than I’ll ever need. Despite her pushing me to use the potty more, I think my mom actually liked having both my cousin and I in diapers all the time.

Aunt Cassie was unpacking more medical supplies into the spare room. I became kind of scared, as she can do some of the things they do at the doctors checkup, poked and examined, and giving me shots in my bottom. The thought of this made me flood my diaper.

Diaper check:
I had dozed off in my room, when my aunt coaxed me to with another sippy drink, and after I’d finished,  my aunt checked my diaper, soaked as expected.
    “Lets get you out of that wet diaper”, my aunt put a changing pad under me, and proceeded to remove my soaked and poopy diaper. My aunt nudged me to roll over, to finish cleaning my bottom. While she was wiping my bottom, I started wetting again.
    “Oh! Are you feeling okay, sweetie?” She asked. When my mom or aunt call me sweetie, I worry something uncomfortable is about to happen.
    “Sowwy, Aunt Cassie! I didn’t mean to make a mess!” I sobbed, feeling like baby.
    “Hold still, Little one! Just a quick temp check.”, She replied as she applied some goopy stuff in my bottom. I cried even more as a the thermometer was pushed in my bottom. My mom does temp checks like that, when she is planning on babying me more.

After my temp check, I was efficiently diapered in a thicker night diaper. I still wonder why my aunt wanted me in diapers so much.
    “Aunt Cassie, Why do you want me always in diapers? I don’t want to be a baby and go poopy in my diaper” I asked, still crying.
    “Because we’re concerned you keep having bladder issues, and not drinking enough liquids, or going potty enough. We all want you to be a healthy little girl” she continued as she was cleaning up in my room.

My sister, my babysitter:
My sister returned with two more sippy drinks. It was obvious that I wasn’t going to be a big girl for my sister. I fussed about getting more to drink.
    “Can you be a good girl, for me?” My sister asked, then sighed. This wasn’t going to be a normal night of watching TV before bedtime. I sobbed as I started my next sippy drink.   

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 3 9/12/2020)
3 hours ago, Babytom948 said:

I don't understand what is going on in this chapter or whose view point this is.

Thanks for the feedback. I might edit it some more. It's from the younger sisters perspective, but sometimes from the third person for scenes she is not involved in.

Any comments on what direction folks would be interested in? I'm finishing Chapter 4 tonight and will post it either later on, or tomorrow.

Does medically assisted regression seem interesting? Its different than most stories, it seems.

9 hours ago, dprfam said:

Does medically assisted regression seem interesting? Its different than most stories, it seems.

I would love that. I hope you make it happen slowly and progressively, so that she gets frustrated by the random accidents but initially does not fail 100% of the potty attempts, so she can still retain the illusion of fighting back.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I would love that. I hope you make it happen slowly and progressively, so that she gets frustrated by the random accidents but initially does not fail 100% of the potty attempts, so she can still retain the illusion of fighting back.

Interesting idea. I'm still writing chapter 4. Not sure if I'll release tonight.

PS. Feel free to message me suggestions or feedback, as well.

Chapter 4: Changes for me
While my sister and aunt were cleaning the house, and preparing dinner, I was napping in my room. My sister comes in and checks my diaper, which was soaked and a little messy. My sister steps out to wash her hands and comes back with another two sippy drinks, as well as more changing supplies.
    “Lay down little sis” she says, as she hands me a sippy drink. Her expression seemed like she wasn’t thrilled at having to change me, but not upset either. First she gently cleaned me up and then motioned me to roll over.
    “No! I’m not a baby!” I cry out, followed by tears.
    “Sssh! Aunt Cassie will get upset with you.” She says, I hear Cassie walking nearby but not say anything. My sister gently rolls me over and finishes cleaning my bottom. This time she rubs diaper rash cream on my bottom, then I feel goopy stuff in my bottom.
    “IM BIG GIRL! NOT BABY!” I yelled as my sister checked my temperature again. This time my aunt came over, but I didn’t hear what she said.

My sister poked something in my bottom, but I was crying too much to say anything. My sister guided me to roll over, finished diapering me, and then guided me over to the couch. She went off to wash her hands, again, then handed me another sippy drink while I laid on the couch.

My tummy started to rumble then cramp, as I was finishing my sippy. My aunt was  still preparing dinner. I looked up at my sister.
    “Umm…. Can I use the potty?”, I ask, hoping to avoid a full poopy diaper.
    “Only if you promise not to fuss tooo much tonight? I got to change you into a night diaper.”, she replies, implying she expects me to be fussy.
    “Um.. um… okay”, replying hesitantly.

I follow my sister to the bathroom, as another cramp hits my tummy, and I start crying. She lifts me up onto the changing pad, removes my diaper, and quickly sits me on the potty. I sighed as my sister turned around and left the bathroom, giving me at least a tiny bit of privacy, as I went potty.
After being lifted from the potty, and placed on a disposable changing pad, I thought I heard my aunt in the spare room, organizing the spare room more. Almost as soon as I relaxed my legs, my bladder emptied onto the changing pad.

My sister looked at me, like she was expecting a different reaction, but I just cried even more. Another pad was placed under me.
    “Sssh! It’s okay, you can’t help little accidents, can you?”, she asks. I just lay there as she cleaned me with wipes, followed by another thick night diaper.

My sister carries me to the couch, and then goes to clean up in the bathroom. My aunt doesn’t seem surprised, or upset. She just hands me yet another sippy drink.    
    “It’s not fair! Why do I have to drink all the time, if I wet myself?!” I ask, between sobbing and looking around the room.
    “Because you don’t drink enough, then it hurts to go pee-pee!” she replies, sounding annoyed. My sister sits down and holds me on the couch, and offers me the sippy drink again.

Dinner Time:
I was glad my aunt didn’t make me use a booster seat for dinner, my mom does sometimes, especially if she thinks I’m not being a big girl.

Our dinner was creamy chicken noodles, which is probably why it took aunt Cassie a while to prepare. Two sippy drinks were sitting on the table, next to my plate. I quietly ate and sipped the drinks.

My sister mentioned she had done her homework, and cleaned her room. My aunt nodded, and continued eating her dinner.

I was finishing my meal, and already wet my diaper a little bit, when my tummy slightly cramped. After messing a little, wetting more, I tensed up and squirmed for a few minutes. My aunt likely noticed, but didn’t say anything. My sister finished her meal, put her plate in the sink, then came back to take me to to the bathroom. I was crying as I had messed my diaper completely, almost as soon as I got up from the table.

Bath Time:
After dinner, my sister had taken me to the bathroom, and placed me on the changing pad.
    “Did Sally mess her diaper?” My aunt asked, from the kitchen.
    “Yes, she’ll probably need a bath”, Replying loudly.
    “Okay, but come here as soon as she’s in the bath” My aunt requested. I wasn’t sure what my aunt had in mind, but I visibly squirmed at the thought of what my aunt and sister had planned.

After my sister removed my diaper, she did a pretty thorough job of cleaning me before rolling me onto my tummy, to finish cleaning my bottom. She rolled me back over, and placed another disposable pad underneath. She threw away my diaper and the first pad.

A few minutes later, the bath was full of warm water, and I was helped into the bath. My sister noticed I’d wet a little on the pad, and I couldn’t figure out why I was embarrassed. She stepped out to speak my aunt, leaving the door slightly open.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 4 9/15/2020)

Chapter 5: The spare room
While trying to bath myself, I was starting to feel sleepy. I was trying to clean my girl parts, when I realized I had a diaper rash. My sister came back into the bathroom, with apron and gloves on, and proceeded to wash me again, noting that I had a rash from wearing and using my diapers all the time. I didn’t fuss too much, but did squirm a bit.

It was a few years ago when my sister got sick with a chest infection, and spent a week in hospital. She was quite fussy at having mom change her, and getting shots from my mom and aunt. At the hospital, she had a catheter in her bladder for part of the time. She was begging the nurses to just keep her in diapers. My mom kept her in the spare room for another week, and wearing diapers.

My sister helped me out of the bath, wrapped in a towel, and onto the changing pad. I noticed there was an additional covered tray on the shelf. She grabbed another smaller towel to dry my body parts. I spread my legs, so she could dry my girl parts, but didn’t stay dry for long. A short spasm in my bladder made me wet again. I started crying, but my sister didn’t seem annoyed, just surprised that my bladder didn’t seem to work properly.

Aunt Cassie’s exam:
My aunt came into the bathroom, with exam gloves but no apron, as my sister continued to dry me. After putting a cotton nightgown on my top, my sister motioned for me to lay down and keep my legs spread.
    “You’ve got a pretty bad rash, but nothing some more cream won’t sort out” my aunt said, with minimal concern.
    “You made me to soak my diapers! I’m not a BABY!” I cried out.
    “I want you to be a good little girl!” She replied, noticeably annoyed.

One thing about my aunt is that she has a tendency to seem cold and uncaring. I guess its because she often deals with upset children, but she expects us to behave when its time to get our medicine, diapers put on, or whatever else she thinks is needed for our ‘health’.

My sister put some rash cream on my girl parts, which felt a little uncomfortable, then directed me to roll over onto my tummy. More rash cream on my bottom, followed by some goopy stuff in my bottom.
    “I’m not sick! No baby temps!” I cried out, just before the thermometer was inserted. I barely noticed my aunt wiping my arm with antiseptic, before a short, sharp sting in my arm. She’d given me a shot. I cried uncontrollably.
    “Settle little girl. You’ll be ready for cuddles and ni-ni time soon” My aunt replies, unsuccessfully trying to comfort me.

My sister seemed a little uncomfortable, because she doesn’t like getting shots either. I remembered when she had to stay in hospital, and not long after, we had a checkup with the doctor, and she wet when being given a shot in her arm, then again as the doctor started examining her girl parts.

Surprise Time:
I was efficiently diapered by my aunt, and carried into the spare room. By the time my aunt laid me down on the bed, I had already wet my diaper, and when she pushed my inner thighs, to open my legs, I wet even more. The shot she gave me before had made me sleepy, so I didn’t fuss.

My aunt placed a clip-on sensor on my fingertip, and then grabbed a few trays and placed them on the bed. My sister walked back in, with two more sippy drinks, and puts the first one in my hands, and I start drinking the sippy drink.
    “Katie, have seen a urethral swab test taken?” My aunt asks, as she takes her gloves off, and sanitizes her hands, before putting a new set of gloves on.
    “No, Aunt Cassie. I don’t remember seeing that.”, my sister replies, a little hesitantly.

I was starting to get worried, as my sister pushed the sippy in my mouth. The usual reason a nurse changes her exam gloves is to insert a catheter into my bladder. I instinctively closed my legs. My aunt sighs and whispers something to my sister, who keeps making sure I drink my sippy, and the next one. They think I don’t notice they put medicine in my sippy drinks that makes me sleepy or wet uncontrollably, or both.

I started feeling sleepier, and didn’t notice my aunt santizing her hands, and putting a new pair of gloves on, and didn’t really react to my sister pushing my legs apart, then removing my soaked diaper. My sister wiped my girl parts, and then applied some antiseptic to my pee-pee spot, and kept my pee-pee spot exposed, while my aunt poked something in there, most likely the swab she mentioned earlier.
    “Ow! Ow! Owwie!” I cried out, and sobbed. My aunt removed the swab and put it in a tube.
    “Good little girl! Don’t squirm and we’ll finish getting ready for ni-ni!” my aunt softly but firmly replied. I tried to settle a little. My sister cleaned my pee-pee spot with antiseptic again, while my aunt picked up a syringe and poked me again, squirting numbing gel into there. I couldn’t hold my legs still, as my aunt waited a little bit, before yet another glove change.
    “Keep her still…  “ she softly told my sister. I felt another poke in there, followed by a stinging sensation. It felt like a catheter, so my aunt could get a sample, and was removed gently soon after.

While I was sobbing, I started sucking my thumb. My aunt or sister didn’t notice, but within minutes I was getting sleepy again. My sister applied rash cream, followed by a thick diaper with booster pad.

My aunt put a weird stick-on thing that glowed faintly, over my chest, and another one over my diaper. She also put some electronic thing on my left wrist, and right ankle, and dressed in a jumpsuit. My aunt must have some way of monitoring me,  almost like a hospital baby.

Finally, my aunt picked me up and carried me back to my room, and tucked into bed. I got a weird, uncomfortable sensation as I was wetting my diaper. A short time later I was given another sippy drink by my sister, before falling asleep.

• Like 2
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 5 9/17/2020)

I’m wondering if Sally has yet to start antibiotics cycle against the infection or is already taking them. Were the bowel issues she had before due to the antibiotics kicking in, or it was just a normal laxative?

She surely classifies as an agitated patient, so it might be a good idea to give her something against anxiety and take restraining measures to prevent impulsive actions.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I'm wondering how much they are apparently paying a hospital to go along with this?

Or the hospital doesn't want to keep dealing with an immature 9yo 'agitated patient' with a history of UTIs and other medical needs.

23 hours ago, dprfam said:

Or the hospital doesn't want to keep dealing with an immature 9yo 'agitated patient' with a history of UTIs and other medical needs.

Interesting.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to Tricked by my family (Ch. 32 7/8/2021): All Better Now