LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted Back To Pampers (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Odette words fell on deaf ears though “Miss Delacroix I think I understand quite well I did not believe your secretary but now that I see you."he then took his glasses off and and rubbed his forehead a bit an said "I can't believe I'm saying this. I believe what your secretary said now. she told us you were missing a meeting because you needed a nap" and everyone in the room was equally nodding their heads in an agreement about the situation and disappointment about the way she was acting. except for one who seemed quite happy about the situation.

"No ! That's not true ! She kidnapped me and did this to me !" Odette tried to explain to her boss. She was humiliated beyond all belief with many of her associates seeing how she was dressed and giggling about it. The anger she felt at her assistant though was overwhelming and she vowed to make her pay dearly. Odette was already trying to think of how she would be able to get over the incident before it got out and everyone started asking about her wearing diapers like a baby.

Her boss then slammed his hand onto the table “Miss Delacroix. I think you know how I feel about lying."he said in a very cold voice“Chloe has also told us about how she’s been doing all your work. while you take credit for it. Not to mention the janitorial staff has just told me the mess you left your office. It certainly seems like Chloe’s the more mature, responsible one of you two. I don't know what's going on in your life right now but I'm glad it's Friday you're going to take this weekend to think about your future at the company. ”

Before Odette could say anymore in her defense her boss had ended the video chat. She could barely believe what she had heard as it appeared her assistant had been claiming her work as her own most likely in an effort to get ahead. The fact that her boss had basically put her on an unpaid vacation for the weekend worried the embarrassed employee. Odette decided that once she was back to work on monday she would get things sorted out with her boss and politely ask for a new assistant since Chloe wasn't working out.

unbeknownst to Odette Chloe had been leaning against the door listening to the entire conversation she was holding a plate of brownies and cookies with a large bottle of milk in her hands and once she knew the video chat was over she entered the room. “Good evening sweetie!” she smiled. “Did you have a good nap?” Chloe said while walking over to the laptop and closing it before turning her attention to Odette. she then offered her the plate of brownies and cookies  an the bottle of milk. while asking "Are you a little hungry sweetie?"

Odette was still fuming as Chloe came in with some brownies and a big bottle of milk. "What the heck did you do ?" She snapped at her assistant referring both to the diaper and clothes she had found herself dressed up in and the ridiculous accusations her boss had thrown at her. To say she was upset would be a massive understatement. Odette didn't even reach for the cookies or bottle much less realize she was still holding the big teddy bear.

Rachel gave her a confused look.“I was just getting you properly attired,” the woman told her. “You wanted something to cover your Goodnite, didn’t you? The problem with your Goodnites is that they’re meant for sleepy-times, so I made sure you got a diaper. Because when you fell asleep on the drive here you completely soak your Goodnite. she then set the tray of cookies and brownies down along with the milk on her dresser and sat next to her on the bed. "  I also knew you had your big important meeting. so I put you in what you so clearly need Because you clearly have a wetting problem that a Goodnite isn't going to solve.”

"I don't need Goodnites or any diapers for that matter ! And why are you trying to take credit for my work ?" Odette asked not buying Chloe's excuse for a moment. She was certain the woman had more Goodnites and could have easily put her in another one along with some mature clothes. Instead to her horror she had woken up during the big meeting in a diaper, school girl outfit, with a pacifier in her mouth while hugging a big teddy bear. Odette knew she didn't usually wet in her sleep and wondered if Chloe might be lying and diapered her just to embarrass her.

Chloe was now getting annoyed by how Odette was acting."so you don't believe me about the Goodnite. huh!" she pulled out her phone and showed her a few pictures of it "Do I need to mention the fact that you soaked your skirt at work not to mention soaked the carpet and your chair in your office as well."Chloe said this in a frustrated voice while walking up to her and lifting her skirt up."I think there’s a problem with this, too, though.

Odette quickly fell silent as Chloe produced pictures of her in a very wet Goodnite. She spoke up though after her assistant mentioned there was a problem with the adult diaper hugging her butt. "That has never happened to me before ! And you're damn right something is wrong ! I told you I don't need diapers !" The once proud business woman tried to defend herself though was feeling a bit small and insecure. Odette wondered if Chloe had put her clothes in the washer yet and more importantly if they were dry.

Chloe took her boss's statement a little differently than what her boss thought “I’m glad you see it, too,” Chloe nodded. “It’s just too big for you! Clearly you need something more juvenile… These are for adults, and you are definitely not an adult, are you?” 

"Yes I am ! I'm just as much of an adult as you !" Odette protested while stomping her foot and raising her voice. She was starting to lose her temper and as a result was acting more childish by the minute. The brownies and milk still remained untouched as the tiny woman wasn't thinking about food right now. Odette had never had Chloe speak to her this way or treat her like a little kid though she had also never had such a big accident before.

Chloe smiled“Then prove it,”  she ordered. “If you were a real adult, who needed such big, mature diapers, you could make those leak, couldn’t you? So I’ll give you an hour… Fill those diapers to capacity in that time, and I’ll believe you. Or else I think these will fit you much better.” She opened a dresser drawer, pulling out a package of Pampers – real baby diapers. Chloe then got an idea and said "I'll even let you eat the brownies cookies and milk if you want. I'm sure you're hungry."

Odette blushed deeper than she ever had before as her secretary walked out of the room, locking the door behind her. Part of her wondered if this was a trick, if she should just make it an hour without using the diaper to prove she didn’t need it. But if that wasn’t the case, then she’d be in Pampers, even more of a downgrade in maturity than what she was in now. So Odette found herself desperate to make herself pee, lifting her skirt, hoping her tiny bladder had enough in it to soak through the thick padding, to somehow prove she wasn’t a complete baby.

Chloe finished your boss's laundry and brought it upstairs in a laundry basket where she tossed it on the couch. it was about time to check backup on Odette. She made her way back to the room and open the door and said "Okay how's it going in here?" she said in a pleasant voice as she made her way over Odette. Her boss tried telling her something but she didn't care and immediately put her over her lap and checked her. The diaper was barely damp.

When Chloe came in to check her, Odette immediately told her "You can't do this ! I'm your boss, and an adult, and" She found her little fit interrupted as her secretary pulled her over her lap to check the woman's diaper. She had managed a little trickle or spurt into the thick diaper nowhere near enough to soak it though. There was no way Odette would let Chloe put her in Pampers no matter what sort of arrangement they had made and tried to get away from her.

Odette attempted escape attempt failed miserably her secretary was just so much stronger than her after Chloe got her under control.  She pulled the diaper down and gave her a few slaps on her backside. which caused her to stop squirming and yelp in pain. She then put her over her shoulder and went over to grab a Pamper "we made a deal now Odette it's Pampers from here on out!" she said in a firm voice making sure that her the new little girl understood. when she had the Pamper she made her way over to the bed and said "okay now are we going to behave now or are you going to need another spanking?!"

"I never agreed to that ! I'm not going to wear baby diapers or let you treat me this ! This twisted joke has gone on long enough !" Odette told Chloe as it was obvious the few swats hadn't gotten through to her. She wasn't anywhere near as strong as her assistant but could still put up quite the struggle if not restrained. The blackmail pictures did concern the poor diapered adult but knew if she gave up anymore control things would definitely get worse for her. Odette had no choice but to keep squirming and trying to get away from Chloe before she ended up in Pampers.

Chloe's patience was now gone and she needed to correct her little girls attitude. "you gave me no other option sweetie." she said in a Stern voice she tossed the Pamper on the bed and sat down on it as well while putting Odette on her lap "you're going to learn some manners now sweetie." and she brought down her hand on Odette back side. after a few smacks she started saying "you will obey your new mommy Chloe!"  followed by a few more smacks  "you will behave and let me put the Pampers on you and you will start acting like the baby you are!" she repeated this and continue to spank her.

"No ! I won't wear diapers ! I won't be your baby ! I'm not going to play this game !" Odette protested as Chloe began to spank her again. She had been spanked and babied before but had escaped and vowed to never let it happen again. Despite the tiny adult's will her assistant's spanking was hurting her butt the longer it dragged on. "Stop it ! This isn't funny or legal !" Odette began to plead with Chloe as she began to tear up on the brink of crying like a baby.

Chloe paid no heed to Odette words. As she continued to smack her rear end again and again. She  continued to say in a serious tone. "You will obey your new mommy !"  followed by a few more smacks again  "you will behave and let me put the Pampers on you and you will start acting like the baby you are! This won't stop until you behave baby!" Chloe wish you didn't have to do this but she needed to set the ground rules.

Odette didn't want to give into Chloe's crazy demands but her little butt soon couldn't take the pain. Within a few minutes the toddler sized executive was bawling like a baby and begging for mercy. She hated feeling so weak but her body refused to listen unable to take any more pain. "Please stop ! I'll wear the diapers I promise !" Odette promised Chloe as she stopped struggling and submitted to her fate.

Chloe stop the moment Odette said she promised.she quickly put her in her Pampers after a generous application of lotion and ointment. “Now that is a perfect fit,” Chloe smiled as she closed the second tape, sealing Odette inside the infantile garment, which, unfortunately or fortunately really did fit  her extremely well. she then picked her up using her back more for support because her butt was a little sore and grabbing the bottle with her free hand and made her way over to a large rocking chair she had in the room. once they were both situated she offered the bottle to Odette "open up sweetie yum yums  for your tum tum." Chloe cooed slowly pushing the bottle towards her mouth.

Odette continued to cry as Chloe gave her butt lotion and ointment before taping one of the Pampers on her. She looked down at the Cookie Monster design while examining the baby diaper which barely had to stretch to fit her. It was clear the disposable undergarment was just the right size for the businesswoman even if she didn't admit it. Odette was so busy crying she didn't see the bottle until Chloe had shoved the nipple in her mouth.

Chloe started rocking her little girl back and forth singing a little lullaby once the nipple of the bottle was in her mouth to help her calm down. she knew it would take time for Odette to accept her as her mommy. Chloe just hope she wouldn't need to resort to spanking too much. she would much rather smother her little girl in affection.