LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted Back To Pampers (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Odette reluctantly began to drink from the bottle knowing Chloe probably wouldn't release her if she didn't drink it. She didn't care much for the taste as it was warm and had a funny aftertaste to it. As the bottle got closer to being empty the little employee began to relax not realizing the lullaby was helping put her to sleep. Odette hoped tomorrow would be better as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

Chloe was a little surprised at how fast her little one was falling asleep she was hoping to give her some cookies and brownies before she fell asleep but it look like she would take another nap. Chloe decided it was okay she was having a tough day. She would let her take another nap for two hours before getting her up for supper and play time.

Odette hadn't completely finished the bottle but didn't seem to care. She was sound asleep already having a good dream having forgotten the way she was dressed. During the nap her bladder released into the baby diaper only for it to hold her entire accident. Odette would be embarrassed to find out she had another accident once she was up from her nap again.

Chloe spent the next two hours getting everything ready for her former bosses new life as her little girl. when supper was ready she went back into the bedroom to pick her up when she noticed her diaper was wet . Odette had an accident and needed to be changed again. Chloe gently shook her to wake her up after she once again got all the changing supplies "Princess time to wake up mama needs to change your diapee."she smiled gently has her little girl woke up.

Odette was having such a good nap she didn't realize Chloe was trying to wake her up at first. As she slowly woke up though she immediately noticed a cold wet feeling around her butt. The sight of the wet baby diaper quickly jarred her back to reality as she remembered what had happened. Odette glared up at Chloe but didn't stop her from starting the diaper change.

Chloe was not surprised that her little one was a little annoyed "well did my little princess sleep well?" She said as she removed her wet diaper and put a dry one underneath her butt. after cleaning her up a bit.  then Chloe started putting the lotion and ointment on she looked up at her with a smile waiting for her response. Meeting her glare with a motherly loving smile.

Odette didn't answer Chloe instead continuing to pout over her predicament. She couldn't resist looking down as her diaper was changed and replaced with a new Sesame Street character. As the new diaper was taped up the young business woman found herself looking at Oscar the Grouch. Odette was determined to put things right tomorrow and insist on a new secretary once her boss realized what had happened.

Chloe smiled and said "looks like my little princess is a bit grumpy maybe she's just hungry?" she finished her statement by winking at Odette she then picked her up and started to make her way out of the room to the kitchen carrying her like a baby. not even a minute later they were in the kitchen and there was a decent-sized highchair. Chloe made her way over to the highchair and put her princess in it.

• Like 1

Odette wouldn't admit it but she was feeling a bit hungry. She was so caught up in wondering what her assistant might give her she didn't notice the highchair until it was too late. It was bad enough the short woman had been spanked and diapered but now she was expected to eat in a highchair like a baby. "Oh come on ! Diapers are one thing but why did you put me in a highchair ?" Odette questioned Chloe as she squirmed around not liking how high up she was.

Chloe couldn't help herself as she pulled out her phone to take a few pictures for little princess just looks so adorable. after a few pictures were taken. "okay! Princess we're going to have oatmeal and sliced apples and bananas. Doesn't that sound super yummy! An if you're good before bed I'll give you some milk and cookies!" Chloe said in an extremely happy voice smiling down at her little princess.

Odette grumbled as Chloe ignored her question and told her what she was getting for dinner. She pounded on the highchair tray trying to loosen it or break it so she could get out of it. With her luck she was almost certain the food would be baby food. "I don't need a highchair" Odette protested as she couldn't get the tray loose enough to escape.

Odette temper tantrum was quickly halted when Chloe grabbed her arms  and using her greater strength strap them into straps on the high chair making it impossible for her to move them she did the same to her feet. Chloe didn't say anything she was a little upset with her princess and once she was strapped in and could no longer move she left to go get her food.

she grabbed a larger bowl of oatmeal and then she thought she would need but she was going to make sure she was full along with it the container of sliced up banana and apples. once she made her way back over to the high chair she placed them on the tray "Okay princess open up or you're going to sit here until this is finished and I don't think it's going to taste good cold." it was in  a gentle tone but serious as well

"You jerk ! You'll pay for this !" Odette threatened Chloe as her arms and legs were strapped into the highchair making any escape attempt now impossible. She definitely thought the highchair was overkill and began wondering if her assistant had been planning to trap her in diapers. If the small executive ever discovered the cause of her accidents she would stop at nothing to sue her helper. Odette looked at the food Chloe was offering and finally opened her mouth out of hunger.

Chloe waited patiently for a little bit before Her little princess finally decided to her mouth. when she finally did that Chloe put a bib on her and then smiled and said.  "Okay here comes the choo-choo Princess! Next stop tummy town!" Chloe made train noises as she began feeding her occasionally wiping her mouth off as well. Midway through the meal Chloe did ask if she needed something to drink "Princess do you need something to drink? I have Baba's with  orange juice and milk in the fridge?"

• 2 weeks later...

Odette had to admit the oatmeal wasn't as bad as she thought it would be though was lacking in the flavor she was used to. She ignored the train sounds meant to entertain her instead just tried to keep the bib clean. Just as she was getting close to finishing the oatmeal the toddler sized woman was asked if she wanted a bottle. "I don't need a baba ! I mean bottle ! I can feed myself and drink from a cup without spilling it !" Odette snapped at Chloe as she accidentally answered her in baby babble at first.

Chloe Smiled and said "I know you can princess. But they've already Been filled up and put in the fridge so how about this if you are good and finish what I have in the fridge I'll let you start using cups. An I won't feed you them I'll let you drink from them yourself how about that. How does that sound princess." Chloe was pretty certain Odette  would refuse if she knew how many bottles were in the fridge she had over spent a little bit on them and there were about 45 of them. But her little princess didn't need to know about that. 

• 2 weeks later...

"I'm not using a bottle ! I want a real cup !" Odette insisted as she refused to drink from a bottle for Chloe. She didn't care if it was just one bottle as her mind had already been made up. The only way to make her drink from one would be to force feed the small adult. Odette waited for Chloe to bring her a regular cup to drink from.

Chloe smile fading at her princesses response just as she was about to say something though she heard the front door and hoping and someone "yell I'm home!" and Chloe smile returned "Welcome home honey!" she said happily as a woman Odette new very well came walking in Alex Crane She ran a different department at the company they worked at and was one of her biggest Rivals for promotion.

Alex tossed her coat and purse onto the table walk over to Chloe and gave her a kiss "Sorry! I'm late sweetie I was booked I had to deal with running another department Today because some little baby decided to take the weekend off." she then fake looking around "Speaking of which how is that little baby girl doing?"

• 1 month later...

Odette was shocked to hear someone come in and even more upset upon seeing it was one of her biggest rivals. "You bitch ! Was this your idea ? Some twisted idea of a joke and an excuse to get me out of the way and get the promotion for yourself ?" She accused her upon being called a baby despite having no proof. While the tiny employee was suited for the upcoming promotion her rival had resorted to sneaky tactics before to make it look like she wouldn't be able to handle a position higher up. Odette glared at Chloe and Alex vowing to make sure both of them were fired before the decision for the promotion was made.

Chloe and Alex stared at her in a little surprise before some thing snapped in Chloe. Chloe briskly walked over to Odette "you apologize right now little girl or  I'm going to wash your potty mouth out with soap!"  

Alex was a little taken aback by her partner's Outburst usually she was really calm but she was really defensive about her.  Alex attempted to calm her down a bit "sweetie calm down she's not......" she stopped speaking as  her eyes met Chloe's she then said "I'm going to go take a shower" grabbing her coat and purse and was was about to bolt out of the room.

But Chloe said "Stop right there! Not until our little one apologize!" Chloe was fuming

• 2 weeks later...

"I won't apologize ! You diapered me and lied to my boss and you have been trying for months to get rid of me ! If you think for one second I won't tell everyone you're wrong !" Odette told Chloe and Alex as she refused to apologize for her language or attitude. Her butt still hurt from the earlier spanking but seeing her rival was involved had only caused her temper to flare up. Even without proof she would tell anyone at the company who would listen what the two women were up to. Odette glared at Alex wishing she was smaller so she could teach her a lesson.

Chloe didn't back down either and was a woman of her word. she briskly walked over to the sink grab the bar soap and walk back and said "open up little one if you want to be a potty mouth then I'm going to wash it out!" Alex was looking  back and forth between the two. Slightly worried about what would happen next.

Odette quickly shut her mouth upon seeing Chloe grab a bar of soap. If her hands had been free she would have used them to help cover her mouth. She seemed quick to turn back into a shy and timid girl when she was about to be punished or knew she was in serious trouble. Odette tried her best to keep her mouth shut and away from Chloe so the soap wouldn't go in her mouth.