LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Demoted Back To Pampers (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

diaperboy187

Odette Williams was a 25 year old woman with short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and a somewhat shy and timid personality towards anyone bigger than her. Although she was only 3'5" and less than 50 lbs she had managed to get a good job and have a fair shot of taking over when the boss retired. Unfortunately she had been having accidents lately and using pads to absorb the small accidents. Today was different as Olivia had a big accident which had soaked through her pad, panties, and even her skirt.

Miss Williams secretary Chloe was a 29 year old woman over six foot tall and 181 lb  with long blonde hair tied behind her head with emerald green eyes and was extremely outgoing, straightforward, competitive and aggressive she was also a physical fitness nut so underneath her blue blouse was a six pack. 

She had just finished with the morning paper work for her boss Miss Williams who was supposed to have a meeting within the next few hours. She was also bringing her another coffee she ordered. she open the door to her bosses office to deliver the paperwork and Her special coffee.

Odette tried to figure out what she was going to do as her accident had even leaked onto her chair leaving a very noticeable stain. She didn't have any spare clothes with her never dreaming her accidents would get so bad. While the tiny business woman was struggling to come up with an idea her secretary came in with her coffee. Odette blushed and quickly tried to cover up the embarrassing incident before Chloe saw it but her hands weren't big enough and it was much too late.

Chloe had to bite her lip to stop herself from saying something. But  she quickly made her way over to her boss's deskand put the papers and the coffee cup on it before making her way over to her  where she kneeled down to comfort her boss."Miss Williams is there anything I can do to help?!" She said that in a voice that was concerned but also a little happy.Her boss though just blush more.  So she decided to take charge of the situation "I'll be right back miss.  How about you just drink some of your coffee." Chloe  made her way over to her desk in front of her boss's office and grabbed her purse and headed back into the room. once inside she pulled out a good night and made her way over to her  boss.

Odette was thankful Chloe didn't laugh at her or threaten to tell somebody though was still greatly embarrassed. "Actually can you bring me some water ? I'm not in the mood for anymore coffee right now" She asked her secretary while letting out a yawn indicating she was getting tired. After giving the papers a quick glance the business woman signed them. When Chloe came back with a Goodnite Odette blushed even more but couldn't think of a better option and quickly took off her soaked panties and skirt.

Chloe had also brought a bottle of water with her and open it up and handed it to her boss along with the Goodnite “Here, put these on, and I’ll see about getting your other things cleaned up… an here's the water you wanted, hopefully it will help clear your head.”  Chloe then start Gathering up the wet garments and put them in a bag.

"Thank you. If you would please keep this between us" Odette told Chloe as she put on the Goodnite. She hoped her secretary wouldn't comment on her lack of hair around her privates. While the disposable undergarment did fit the business woman it was almost too big with it sagging around her butt. Odette drank the water then asked Chloe "Isn't there something I can wear over these ?" not wanting to attend the meeting in just the top half of her outfit and a Goodnite.

Chloe responded by smiling and said "You could always take your coat off and wrapped around your hips. I would give you mine but it would kind of be Overkill." which wasn't an understatement the size difference between the women was quite large."sorry but I don't have anything here that could help you."her secretary replied. “I wasn’t exactly expecting this to happened Miss. You’re just lucky I happened to have one of my niece’s Goodnites in my purse. Now how about you tie that coat around your waist and I can take you to my place to  get you some more appropriate clothing to wear." Chloe said in a gentle but firm voice.

Odette quickly took Chloe's advice and tied her coat around her hips. She could tell it covered most of the Goodnite but would have to be careful so she didn't accidentally flash someone. Just as the short business woman was about to leave she remembered the paper work still on her desk. Odette didn't realize she had misunderstood Chloe and would be going home with her not to her own house.

Chloe realizing her boss is about to turn around grabbed her hand and said "We can come back later come with me little one." her voice leaving nothing for debate. she then brought her boss the rest away to her SUV and open the back seat revealing a large car seat there. “Hop in sweetie!”  Chloe said excitedly as she patted the car seat.  the car seat was a bright pink one with a bunch of Disney princesses on it. An was a 5 point harness car seat  it seemed to have a few cup holders as well  as an adjustable headrest. Chloe hoped her boss didn't notice the child restraints though around the shoulders and leg areas

Odette followed Chloe as fast as she could out to her car. She was completely stunned though as her assistant opened the back door revealing a carseat that her boss could fit in without much trouble. Surely this was a prank and the woman didn't actually expect her to sit in it after all she was a grown woman not a helpless baby the woman tried to reassure herself. "You want me to sit in that ? Why ? I don't need a carseat" Odette told Chloe though with her small size it was definitely the safest option for her.

Chloe wasn't having any of it though“This is my niece’s, too,” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. “You’re about the same size as her, and the law says she still has to ride in it, so I think you should, too. Now, come on, or I’ll do it for you.” she said the last part in a serious tone while removing the coat around her bosses waist. when Odette looked up at her in shock she said "what did you expect I can't have that coat obstructing the belt on the car seat."

"Those laws are for kids and you know it. I'm an adult not some helpless baby who needs everything done for her" Odette protested only to go speechless again as Chloe removed her coat leaving the Goodnite on display. She made no move to get in the infantile seat instead waited for her secretary to open the front passenger door. It seemed they would have to do it the hard way this time. Odette quickly found herself being lifted up off the ground and squirmed around not liking heights or being held without permission.

Chloe's patience had run out and she had lifted her boss up and put her in the car seat before her boss could say a word  she had most of the belts fastened.  Now ignoring everything her boss was saying "sweetie if you're going to throw a tantrum don't do it in the parking lot. I'm doing this for your own safety." she said this in a firm but motherly voice as she finished securing her boss into the  car seat.

"Let me go ! Stop ! Cut it out ! I don't need a carseat ! I'm your boss ! This isn't funny !" Odette protested as Chloe put her in the carseat and went to buckle her in. Despite the tiny adult's squirming and trying to get out while being buckled in she was soon secured in the carseat. As she began exploring the carseat the poor business woman realized it was pretty big at her size as if she might actually need a rear facing carseat instead. Odette struggled to unlock the carseat but no matter what she tried the five point harness kept her snug and secure in it.

Chloe couldn't help but smile at how adorable her boss look in her carseat even if she was a bit grumpy. "Now  Miss Odette if you're a good girl I promise you you can have some of my yummy cookies and brownies. When we get to my home. also if you can keep that goodnight clean you will be able to ride shotgun on the way back now."she said that she move some of the hairs away from her boss's face thinking.She would look so much better in pigtails or tied in a bow maybe she would let her redo her hair while she was dressing her to.

Odette was about to start arguing with Chloe that there shouldn't be any reason she couldn't sit in the front seat this time when she let out a big yawn. She didn't realize the water had been spiked with sleeping pills making it hard to keep her eyes open. The petite dwarf was clearly loosing the battle though as her assistant turned on some music. If Odette hadn't been so tired and exhausted she would have realized Chloe had put on some lullabies as she fell fast asleep.

Chloe made her commute back home. in good time since traffic was pretty much dead during this time of day. she still couldn't believe how fast the sleeping pills had worked. She did like to think she deliver the knockout punch with the lullaby playing. whenever she had to stop at a stop light or a stop sign she look back at Odette and couldn't help but let loose a squeal of joy how adorable she looked. When they finally made it to her home and she pulled into the driveway she did pull out her phone. An couldn't help herself but take a few pictures before she got out of the car and went to wake her up.

By the time Chloe got home Odette was still sound asleep. She had soaked through the Goodnite getting the carseat wet but had yet to notice. Even if her assistant tried to wake her boss it wouldn't do any good until the sleeping pills wore off. Whether that would be before or after Odette's meeting remained to be seen but for now she needed some dry clothes.

Chloe smiled as she seen that her little sweetie was completely soaked.she unbuckled her and picked her up off the seat and carried her into the home She then stripped her and changed her out  of the goodnight into a nice thick diaper.Once she was done with that she picked her up and carried her into her bedroom to get the rest of her clothing on not to mention change her hairdo into two little pigtails. she also needed to get some other stuff set up in there just in case she slept a little too long she didn't want her to miss her meeting.

Odette didn't even stir as Chloe carried her into the house and changed her out of the wet Goodnite. She was usually a deep sleeper and the pills had only made it harder then usual to wake her up. The powerful business woman had no idea her hair was being put in pigtails and her adult suit was taken away from her. Odette would likely sleep for a few more hours before she finally woke up.

once Chloe was done getting her boss into a nice school girl uniform. she tucked her into her bed an put a pacifier in her mouth and a big teddy bear next to her. After that was done she made a few phone calls to management  they decided it would be best if she joined them via video chat she set up her laptop in her room facing the bed so when she woke up she could join the meeting right away. she then got to work cleaning up her little sweeties clothes. once her clothes were in the washing machine she then remembered the mess in her boss's office and called the cleaning staff and told them what happened they said they would have it clean by tomorrow morning with all of that done.  Chloe decided the next thing she needed to do was get  a special lunch ready for her boss when she woke up.

Odette slept peacefully for a few hours before finally waking up and realized she was sucking on a pacifier and hugging a big teddy bear. She sat up and looked around the strange room then looked down at herself only to see her business suit had been replaced with a school girl outfit. That wasn't even the worst part as the business woman heard some crinkling and saw something white then lifted the skirt only to be greeted by a very thick adult disposable diaper. Odette wondered where the Goodnite and her business suit had gone off to not yet noticing the laptop on a nearby table.

next thing she heard was the voice of her boss “Miss Delacroix? I don't know what's going on but are you sure you're ready for this meeting?”  A man said looking at her through the laptop while adjusting his glasses not believing what he was seeing almost everyone in the meeting seemed to be shocked by what they were sitting in front of them.

"Sir ! I can explain !" Odette tried to tell her boss upon seeing the laptop and the meeting she was supposed to be attending. She realized she was still sucking on the pacifier and spit it out while trying to cover the diaper with her skirt. The powerful business woman couldn't think of anything more embarrassing as she tried to come up with an excuse for the way she looked. "You don't understand" Odette began still trying to think up some reason as to why she was diapered.