LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to having to wear during day

I have loved and wore diapers for fun since I was 14. I am now at a place where I have to wear during the day because I keep having dribble problems or full on accidents. I am currently wearing depends but what is a better pull up, bulkiness don’t bother me I just need something that doesn’t hold the urine to my skin because I am a diabetic and it gives me issues. So please if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If pull on underwear is what you prefer in the day but they don't have the absorption you need, you might try a disposable booster insert inside whatever brand you finally decide upon, especially if bulk is not an issue for you.  With mostly dribbles this might be the better solution right now that will keep you fairly dry and allow you to use the toilet when you need to pee.  If the mostly dribbles turn into mostly full time accidents, that may be the point where you should think of changing from pull ups to diapers instead.

• Like 1

I might have to try a variety of them out. Right now I’m only wearing the pull ups because I try to make it first and I know if I have taped briefs I’d just say f it and let it flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Abena has some wonderful pull-up diapers .. you can get them in different absorption levels too! I use level 3 which is almost as good as a diaper, holding a few wettings. But with limited padding area, they do leak if full. 

I wear Abena diapers myself at night, they are my favorite. Sometimes with a booster and sometimes not. 

• Like 2

The problem I have with pull on's is that you can't wear pants and change them easily IE have to remove your pants to put on a new pull up.  Outside of a tab style diaper, the other choice that I have found is the old style belted shields, which I still get at Walgreens.  They are some improved now with plastic outer jacket and do hold about 2 good wettings.  Easy to change as well if you don't want or need the protection of a full diaper.  I also use them as soakers in a diaper if I need extra protection some days, just cut a few slices in the outer jacket and wear the diaper over the top of these.

I try not to wear pull ups because they don't protect me as well as being diapered. The only time I ever wear a pull up is when I am in between diaper changes and when I am out in public and can't change back into a diaper and I have to wear a pull up until I get home to be put back into a diaper.

• Like 1

I gave up on pull-ups; I can't find one that fits right and doesn't leak once they reach maybe half capacity. I highly recommend tabbed diapers; my daily drivers are NorthShore's Megamax and the Rearz Lil' series of diapers (Lil' Monsters, Bella's and Squirts). The tabs allow you to customize the fit, they have way more absorbency than a pull-up, they're not prone to leaking until you are well past the half-life of the diaper, and I find that they disguise pretty well under jeans and such, and that the crinkle noises settle down under material and tend to go unnoticed. Almost any ABDL diaper or premium medical diaper is going to utterly eclipse the performance of anything you can buy off the shelf in a grocery store, such as Depend or Tena tabbed diapers or pull-ups. 

• Like 1