LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Revealing" Clothes for Men

Dubious

Woman can wear skirts, where diaper might show if you go up stairs or bend over with a short skirt 

Anything similar for men I haven't thought about?
Where the diaper might show, but isn't obvious
I don't want to push my "kink" on others 

I have worn a t-shirt so the top of diaper shows when bending or stretching, but only when I think there i no people around, late in the evening
I have probably done everything one can imagine, except wearing skirt and dresses 

This is like saying "I do not want to fly, so I will buy a hang glider instead of a 747". If you are deliberately indulging in a "might show, behaviour, you are obviously getting some jollies from having your diaper seen. That is being willing to push your kink on others at some level. Then it will just get worse as the thrill monster demands more and more to be sated and you up the ante a bit at a time. Nex thing you know "Man Arrested in Parking Lot of 7-11 ...": Just don't. How many junkies stated out saying "I wnat to be a drug addict"?

i wear dual Rearz trainers. Is the bulge in boy's shorts (i'm regressing, don't have any loose men's shorts) and 501 jeans acceptable for wear in public? (Photos) Please let me know what you think . . . thanks!

Dual trainers.jpeg

Shorts.jpeg

501s.jpeg

1 hour ago, hungsmall said:

i wear dual Rearz trainers. Is the bulge in boy's shorts (i'm regressing, don't have any loose men's shorts) and 501 jeans acceptable for wear in public? (Photos) Please let me know what you think . . . thanks!

Dual trainers.jpeg

Shorts.jpeg

501s.jpeg

I think someone would either, have to already know you are wearing them, or really be studying your pants. And, that’s not likely. People don’t want to be caught starting. 

2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Just a compression knee brace, its cheaper than the surgery and less painful 

Would you say the same if the surgery was free?
Just sounds like something Americans would say, since they have to pay for surgery..

I normally don’t wear a bulky diaper for starters, and try to wear baggy pants over whatever protection I have on underneath, be it adult pull-up or adult diaper, I really do not my diaper to show, I’m sure any true Incontinence person would be the same, but I have been out in suburbs out of my area and made it slightly visible that the top of my diaper was showing, heart racing stuff, something I did years ago, but not now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is the thrill of undknown danger if it is all orchestrated and scripted from top to bottom? No matter what the outcome, it is your own doing and you know it

5 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Where is the thrill of undknown danger if it is all orchestrated and scripted from top to bottom? No matter what the outcome, it is your own doing and you know it

Say that to all the people getting drunk every week

On 9/11/2020 at 2:11 AM, Dubious said:

Just sounds like something Americans would say, since they have to pay for surgery..

Well Im American and a $10 knee brace is one hell a lot cheaper than a$60,000 surgery.

11 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Well Im American and a $10 knee brace is one hell a lot cheaper than a$60,000 surgery.

Exactly my point, you pay tax and most likely pay for health insurance, and still have to pay for surgery..

Exactly my point, you pay tax and most likely pay for health insurance, and still have to pay for surgery..
That's America for, you see because we the people are "Born Free and Taxed To Death"!!
Don't get me wrong I am very much a True American and Love My Freedom but you don't make 6ft under the ground until you Pay Plenty in Taxes...[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have United Healthcare paid for by my former employer. Two new hips, an artho'd knee and shoulder and didn't pay a dime. I'd definitely consider myself one of the lucky ones. Having a happy medium between what we pay in taxes and the services we get would be great. 

On 9/11/2020 at 1:11 AM, Dubious said:

I have 99% of most procedures covered except for elective/cosmetic surgeries. After a workplace injury resulting in acl, mensus (sp?), and cartilage repair, less than 3 years later and I'm having a LOT of trouble with the repairs made by a "top surgeon" (ya right!!) in my state (province) Looking at full knee replacement now, It wasn't until after the surgery that I was "informed" that since I do NOT participate in contact sports or running, I probably didn't even need the first surgery, which now necessitates a 2nd even more major surgery with more rehab.. Definitely would be using a brace myself had I been properly informed.. So at least in my situation, the surgery was free. and I wish I HAD declined it.

• 2 weeks later...

No clothes works fine when its dark outside, somewhat off-topic

I had on just shoes and diaper tonight, and carried pants in my hand, for keys and phone in pocket, just in case I saw someone
I have no intention to push my fetish on others, I just like being outside "nude"
I drove to a place where its very unlikely I would meet anyone (No street lights on a hiking trail that is closed at one end)

• 2 weeks later...

Mundane, I’ve had both my knees replaced (not at the same time) because of severe arthritis pain. The first three months or so after each surgery were painful. But once things were fully healed, my knees are totally pain free. For me, the painfulness of the recovery period was well worth it.