LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

non-binary, genderqueer etc...

daddystot

I was curious about how many people here are nonbinary, genderqueer, genderfluid and any other gender that doesn't align with sex at birth. I have recently been learning and realising my gender so would be cool to not be alone ? 

I'm a genderfluid man and woman. I'm very much out and open about it and have been a guest on a podcast about gender, been a part of various panel discussions as a panelist and even represented my work (a large department) during discussions for Pride week.

My Daddy is also a transgender man and in the process of transitioning.

• 2 months later...

I have been identifying lately as being genderqueer. I was born a female but don’t ever feel like a girl/woman. Some of my earliest thoughts I can remember were how I’d like to be a boy. Some days I feel like I have no gender and am just ‘living’ on Earth with no purpose. Other days I feel like a woman and there are some days I feel like a man trapped in a woman’s body.

@daddystot Buddy you are not alone by a longshot. I knew I was gay at the age of 11 and fought with my inner demons to be straight, or what society deems as straight. My friends at school accepted me, as did many of my neighborhood friends. With my father it was a hate/hate relationship. He has and always been very out about the fact he hates queers or anything of the sort. His own sister is bisexual and he talks about her like dirt. I don't want to get off the subject here, but being gay and open has liberated me to the point that I myself see nothing wrong with others being out. There being a plethora of genders. Who you love, and how you love is your business and something to be proud of. I don't hide anymore and I refuse to hide period. If anyone wants to chat with me I am all ears. Drop me a message or stop on by in the chatroom. Peace

On 12/2/2020 at 4:46 AM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I'm definitely a bro...but I'm into everyone. Men, women, trans, nonbinary(don't know what that means). If you like padding I'm up for some fun

I have a boyfriend and I fell in love with his heart. My aunts instilled in me to love with my heart. I followed my heart and have been with my boyfriend for one year already. The time has just passed so fast. I introduced him to diapers and it has been a dream come true for me. Keep your heart & your mind open and life will be in the palm of your hand. I love everyone alike.

• Like 1
On 11/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, Rachael-Little said:

I’m very much fluid, love my girly side. I do present male as well but my girly side is dominant especially as a little 

I present as male also, and I love the way satin and lace makes me feel. I can't say much about AB because I am still evolving. Rachael we have chatted and I have seen you and how you dress. Go Girl !!!  A girly side I do have and I love stockings and garter belts and panties, nighties. I am coming into my own and I have all the support in the world anyone could ever want. Don't let age change you, Change the way you age. My aunt Eve told me that and I live it. You look great Rachael.

Junior Pantyhose 34.jpeg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, amorfraldaJR said:

I present as male also, and I love the way satin and lace makes me feel. I can't say much about AB because I am still evolving. Rachael we have chatted and I have seen you and how you dress. Go Girl !!!  A girly side I do have and I love stockings and garter belts and panties, nighties. I am coming into my own and I have all the support in the world anyone could ever want. Don't let age change you, Change the way you age. My aunt Eve told me that and I live it. You look great Rachael.

Junior Pantyhose 34.jpeg

Thanks jr your a doll, your aunts are such sweethearts 

• 1 month later...

I'm AFAB, and I'm almost but not completely cis. More specifically, I'm genderfluid between female and nonbinary. My nonbinary identity it's hard to say if it's multiple nonbinary genders, or if I'm just applying different labels to different aspects of the same gender. Basically, "autistic", "queer" and "monster" all feel like they describe the nonbinary aspect of my identity. I feel like I'm some sort of autistic-coded inhuman monster with no gender. And then at other times I'm just a queer autistic woman. ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Afab, and identify between female and enby depending on what's going on.  Sometimes I feel more masc, and sometimes I feel super femme.  It's a fluid spectrum.

What I do find interesting is that my little girl side is all little girl.  Little boys are icky, diapers are pink or cutesy patterned, and my clothes are frilly skirts, jumpers, and knee-high socks.  And I'm all about my Daddy/Caregiver/Babysitter.  Bubble baths, bottles, pacifiers...And sometimes just watching movies with finger-food snacks.

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, amorfraldaJR said:

Junior Pantyhose 34.jpeg

I just was looking at this thread again, saw this picture 

I love this look so much, so cute an sexy 

• Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

I don't really know how to identify and it makes it kind of hard around abdl sites because it seems like most will ask specifically baby boy or baby girl. What about neither? Before I ever learned about all the gender categories I called myself an inbetweener. Something in-between a male and a female... In some ways fitting in with either one and in some ways fitting in with neither. I'm entirely a separate thing. But there's no easy term like man or woman. Both feel wrong and uncomfortable. 

• 1 year later...

I’m AMAB.  For most of my life I just figured I was not a very masculine man—who just so happened to also be a sissy ABDL.  During the pandemic I was doing some deep self reflection and realized that I was non-binary, upon further reflection it was super obvious.

In the last few years I have been playing around with being a sweet baby boy as well as a girl and I love it.  It’s so much fun, and so fulfilling. I’ve also noticed that while I really love being a baby girl, the need to be humiliated for being treated like a baby girl has slowly started to ebb away.  While I’ve alway found it hot, I also had problems with what it said.  Now I’m more interested in being a baby girl for it’s own sake, rather than as a source of humiliation. I like it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been trying to figure this out my whole life. I have known I was bi-sexual forever. I happily identify as male on a daily basis, and am married to the opposite sex. But I have preferred dressing as a little girl in private time, or underneath clothing and hidden on the street or at work. Then in more recent times I switched to a little boy more often...and then all the sudden the other day I realized at time I MIX boy and girl. I might have a boy outfit on, with a princess diaper and pink pacifier. Or a girly outfit but something boyish thrown in. This lead to me exploring this Genderfluid angle. 

A quick observation on terminology, genderfluid refers to gender identity whereas things like outfits or accessories refers to gender expression. These are two VERY different things. A person could have widely varying gender expression but that doesn't mean their gender identity automatically changes. A male who is also man doesn't suddenly become a woman by putting on a dress or something pink.

If how you feel deep inside about your gender changes that would be something like being bigender, genderfluid or nonbinary. If just your gender expression changes but your sense if your own gender doesn't that would not be genderfluidity but more fluidity in gender expression along feminine/masculine/androgynous lines.

Just wanted to share as the terms and concepts in this area can sometimes be confusing or even overwhelming.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

A quick observation on terminology, genderfluid refers to gender identity whereas things like outfits or accessories refers to gender expression. These are two VERY different things. A person could have widely varying gender expression but that doesn't mean their gender identity automatically changes. A male who is also man doesn't suddenly become a woman by putting on a dress or something pink.

If how you feel deep inside about your gender changes that would be something like being bigender, genderfluid or nonbinary. If just your gender expression changes but your sense if your own gender doesn't that would not be genderfluidity but more fluidity in gender expression along feminine/masculine/androgynous lines.

Just wanted to share as the terms and concepts in this area can sometimes be confusing or even overwhelming.

Being fluid or bi-gender myself the one thing I know is biologically I’m male and that can’t change no matter what.

However I am transgender female when I present fully female then if not I’m mostly fluid wearing female clothing kinda gender neutral the rest of the time.

My two cents worth  

• Like 1

Male and female are terms for biological sex not gender. I'm genderfluid myself and my sex, male, remains constant.

Gender identity is a deeply felt sense of one's gender identity and often relates to social/cultural norms of the time that can change. For bigender people it is often a conscious choice of gender identity at a given moment whereas for genderfluid individuals their gender identity is not chosen and can more often therefore result in gender dysphoria.

Elements of sex may change through chemical and surgical means but those are only a few elements and not all including chromosomal and genetic components. HRT also targets specific hormonal components and does not target the over 75 hormones within the human body. In terms of surgery, there is a reason it is no longer called sex reassignment surgery but instead gender confirming (confirmation) surgery. It recognizes that although sex can't be changed surgeries have an important placing in better aligning the body and a person's gender.

Whether or not a person's gender expression aligns to a person's gender identity is a choice and not what makes someone fall into the category of being a transgender person or not. It is the dissonance, usually quite strong, between a person's sex and gender identity. A female woman wearing a suit doesn't make them a transgender man just as a male man wearing a dress doesn't make someone a transgender woman.

The terms and concepts can be very complex and as a professional advisor working with a lot of researchers the one thing I can categorically state is how much there is no agreement but there is a general global consensus on terms and constructs. It continues to evolve but at least there is a starting base of literature and research where there wasn't before.

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Male and female are terms for biological sex not gender. I'm genderfluid myself and my sex, male, remains constant.

Gender identity is a deeply felt sense of one's gender identity and often relates to social/cultural norms of the time that can change. For bigender people it is often a conscious choice of gender identity at a given moment whereas for genderfluid individuals their gender identity is not chosen and can more often therefore result in gender dysphoria.

Elements of sex may change through chemical and surgical means but those are only a few elements and not all including chromosomal and genetic components. HRT also targets specific hormonal components and does not target the over 75 hormones within the human body. In terms of surgery, there is a reason it is no longer called sex reassignment surgery but instead gender confirming (confirmation) surgery. It recognizes that although sex can't be changed surgeries have an important placing in better aligning the body and a person's gender.

Whether or not a person's gender expression aligns to a person's gender identity is a choice and not what makes someone fall into the category of being a transgender person or not. It is the dissonance, usually quite strong, between a person's sex and gender identity. A female woman wearing a suit doesn't make them a transgender man just as a male man wearing a dress doesn't make someone a transgender woman.

The terms and concepts can be very complex and as a professional advisor working with a lot of researchers the one thing I can categorically state is how much there is no agreement but there is a general global consensus on terms and constructs. It continues to evolve but at least there is a starting base of literature and research where there wasn't before.

Good info 

• 3 weeks later...

Non-Binary, reporting for duty!

I decided to stop adhering to gender norms around 2010 and haven't looked back, even in the early years when I still thought I was cis (lol). My transition hasn't been for aesthetic purposes, but almost exclusively to help how my body and soul related to each other.

I'm also genderfluid, usually presenting as a man in public but more femme at home. Sometimes I feel I have no gender or that my gender identity is confusing. I started to accept I was non-binary about a year ago.