LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You ever have this happen?

Have you ever had this happen?  Just as soon as you put the new and dry diaper on you then have to pee again?  Each ad every time I put it on I need to pee.  I even try to pee before I put it on so that does  not happen.  Though boom it goes on and I have to pee.

That is a boy problem brought about by the fact that part of the urinary system is mounted externally. When you take the wet diaper off, that part is exposed to the room-temperature air, which is cooler than being snugly tucked away in the diaper was. Guess what happens when that, or any, part of the urinary system cools down

I already put in another thread that you have just been changed

18 hours ago, Little Christine said:

That is a boy problem brought about by the fact that part of the urinary system is mounted externally. When you take the wet diaper off, that part is exposed to the room-temperature air, which is cooler than being snugly tucked away in the diaper was. Guess what happens when that, or any, part of the urinary system cools down

I already put in another thread that you have just been changed

about above.  When I say put on a new diaper I mean like not changing into another diaper.  It is dry down there and warm still no cold air.  But as soon as I put it on got to pee.  NOt sure what that is all about.

1 hour ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

about above.  When I say put on a new diaper I mean like not changing into another diaper.  It is dry down there and warm still no cold air.  But as soon as I put it on got to pee.  NOt sure what that is all about.

It's psychological. You know it's safe to pee now that you are diapered.

9 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

It's psychological. You know it's safe to pee now that you are diapered.

I think its this too

Sometimes when diaper is really wet I don't get the urge to pee, but when I put on a new diaper I suddenly have to pee

Happens to me sometimes, usually when I haven't worn a diaper in a while. I feel that softness against my privates and start wetting before I even get it taped up. Usually just a dribble, though, not a full wetting, so it doesn't keep me from wearing it a good long while.

4 hours ago, Little Lindsey said:

Happens to me sometimes, usually when I haven't worn a diaper in a while. I feel that softness against my privates and start wetting before I even get it taped up. Usually just a dribble, though, not a full wetting, so it doesn't keep me from wearing it a good long while.

I never had that happen where pee does come out.  But No sooner I put it on It feels like I got to pee.

3 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

This does happen to me sometimes. After my wife gets me changed I sometime pee after she tapes on my new diaper. 

I am sure if I was IC I would be peeing as soon as I put it on.

In my 35 years of diaper wearing I can tell you it is both psychological and a learned reflex.

Over time this should go away IF you chose to wear 24/7.

From my own experience it takes some time but eventually you will be able to put on a fresh diaper and not wet it as soon as you put it on.

20 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I never had that happen where pee does come out.  But No sooner I put it on It feels like I got to pee.

I am sure if I was IC I would be peeing as soon as I put it on.

It doesn't always happens, and I might pee just a little bit.

21 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Well, I *could* hold it, if I wanted to. The urge comes out of nowhere, though, like I don't have to go at all before I put the diaper on but as soon as I'm putting it on my body says "it's pee time!" But that's what diapers are for, so I don't fight it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I first started wanting to wear diapers sometimes I’d just get the last tab fastened and I’d be wetting myself, I’d be getting ready for bed at the time so therefore just got into bed do my pre-sleep stuff, before actually getting to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk