LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out of trouble baby( private )

Hya123

Melissa slowly fed her baby the bottle as the happy couple ate their dinner together. Almost like it was a reflex, once she’d finished feeding the baby Mya her bottle, she flipped the girl around and started patting her back gently, knowing a burp was sure to ensue.  

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first mya didn’t think she had to burp but after some more of melissa patting she let a loud burp scaring herself in the process. Her face bright red with embarrassment but that didn’t last long as a yawn escaped her lips. mya was tired today had been a long day. 

Melissa didn’t expect the burp to startle the little one, so she started gently stroking baby Myas hair, until she noticed the woman calm down right away.  “Wow, that gave you a start, my little Myabear.  Well, by the time on the clock it tells me it’s time for your bath and your story.”  

• 2 weeks later...

“ no bath “ mya whined she was tired the last thing she wanted was to have someone try to give her a bath. 

she laid her head on melissa chest and rubbed her eyes with a yawn. “ i’m tired “ mya said she was ready for bed. 

“You sure sweetheart, a bath might be nice and relaxing,” Melissa said, before noticing the obvious signs of a tired little spud.  “Alright darling, you’ve had a long day.”  She picked Mya up in her arms and patted her diapered bottom as she took the baby to the crib in her nursery room.  She smiled at the thought that the poor girl might be snoozing before she even hit pillow.  

Mya nodded she didn’t want to have a bath she would probably fall asleep during it. once melissa carried her to crib she was happy. 

Melissa was right about one thing she was indeed in asleep before her head hit the pillow. Before mya coming with she hadn’t slept in two days so she was going to be out for the night. 

Melissa smiled warmly as she put her baby down in the crib, and turned on the little dolphin mobile for her, even though she could clearly see the adult baby snoozing away already.  She tucked the baby underneath a blanket tightly and kissed her on the forehead.  She looked at her little Mya for a somewhat long time, watching the baby sleep soundly before leaving the room; turning on a nightlight before she went...

Mya stayed asleep the whole night sleeping like a baby. When she woke up she wasn’t happy to be still in the crib but really this was her life now she mine as well get use to it. She really had to go to the bathroom but knew they wouldn’t allow her so she waited a minute then went in her diaper she watched as the diaper expanded she could the wet squishy feeling. 

“ Mommmy  dadddy “ she called out not wanting  to stay in the wet diaper any longer. 

Paul was the one to respond to the plea, coming into the nursery room to tend to his little girl.  “Morning Mya sweetheart,” he said with a smile, tickling Myas chin a little before checking her diaper with a finger in the leg band.  “Oh my, you made a lot of tinkles when you were sleepy, huh?” He says upon feeling the soaked padding able to tell it was about to leak.  “You’re gonna need a dry diapy.”  He picked Mya up from the crib and brought her to the change table.

Mya was happy she didn’t wait long in the crib. She whined when paul commented the state of her diaper she was going to say how she didn’t wet in her sleep but knew paul would ignore her. So she just laid there  and got her diaper changed. 

“ When can i use the real potty “ nay thought she would ask as paul brought then new diaper around her waist 

“When you’re ready to become a big girl again at the end of your sentence,” Paul said, making sure she was well powdered and thickly diapered.  “Until then, you’re our baby and you stay in diapers.  He took Mya up into his arms and patted her diaper gently to let her know it was clean and dry, then started carrying her to her high chair.