LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone...newbie here

Hello to all here at the DD site. I am Farah. Just a sissy who enjoys wearing diapers....kind of a fantasy thing for me really...having a dominant woman forcing me into diapers...how delightfully emasculating. Anyhow, just gonna check out the site and see what it has to offer and hopefully make some friends here.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Farah. Nice to meet you, and glad you joined us. Do check out the site, I think you’ll find it a pretty cool place, with lots of likeminded people. So just come on in, put on some nice frillies, relax, have fun, and enjoy! ?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I only joined in late November on my 18th birthday and just want to say @Farah Winehouse welcome and hope your stay is as blessed as mine has been. I go in the chatroom occasionally and talk to other people about my love of diapers. I also do a little dressing with my boyfriend as well. Have a great stay and hope to chat soon.

From one sissy to another love and peace and welcome to D & D @Farah Winehouse I love the diaper pooping and being married to a female diaper lover extreme helps a whole lot !! I also love going in the chatroom and making friends and getting to know how the other half feels. Good luck sweetie and I hope you enjoy the site. It is a very diverse group of people from all over the world. Enjoy.