LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7 Wearers Who Just Wet

This is for those who wear 24/7 or most of the time who only wet their diapers, weather you are AB, DL or incontinent.  When you have to poo and use the toilet, do you remove your diaper completely and then put it back on when done, or do you just slide it down like underpants and then pull it back up when finished?  Do you try and hold off on using the toilet to poo until your diaper is wet enough to need changing before putting on a dry diaper?  The same goes for those who wear cloth diapers.  Do you just slip your diaper and plastic pants down to sit on the toilet or do you unpin your diaper, remove it and pin it back on when done, especially if it's still dry or just a little damp?  For the record, when I'm in a diaper and want to use the toilet to poo, I slide my diaper down like underpants and when done, I pull it back up.  I can stretch it enough to slide up and down over my hips without a problem.  What works best for you and what is your process when you have to use the toilet?

95% of the time my need to number #2 is co-incident with my morning nappy change so there's no problem.  On the odd times that things have gotten out of sync, I've either slid my nappy down to do what I need to do or, if I''m alone and close to a change time anyway, just let nature take its course and deal with it regardless of normal practice.

• Like 1

Where and when possible I try to time things to happen during a normal change.  My preference is to remove the old, poop, take my daily shower, and then put on a new diaper.

That is not always possible and on the occasions when I need to poop "mid-diaper", so to speak, I just release the top right tape, do my thing, and tape up again afterward.

Usually my need to do number 2 is when I need to change my morning nappy so I just untape and go potty but on the odd occasion when it doesn’t fall when I need a change I just slide my nappy down go potty then pull it back up.

• Like 1

When I'm in Pull-ups I am allowed to take them down myself so no problems with #2. But when I'm in Pampers I'm not allowed to take them off myself however my wife will not change a messy diaper so I need to ask her to take it off for me. If it is dry when she takes it off she will put it back on for me.

2 hours ago, oznl said:

95% of the time my need to number #2 is co-incident with my morning nappy change so there's no problem.  On the odd times that things have gotten out of sync, I've either slid my nappy down to do what I need to do or, if I''m alone and close to a change time anyway, just let nature take its course and deal with it regardless of normal practice.

Same here.  No sliding down though, as I'm in cloth nappies.  During the day they're usually fastened with velcro, so there's no problem putting a dry or dryish nappy back on.

As part of the "no ass" gang, pulling a diaper down and back up is easy-peasy for me.  I'm not 24-7, but I'm also not one to mess except once or twice a year to remind me just how much it still stanks.  Generally one of those times is when I have my test as part of my physical where I have to get a sample of my poo and scrape it onto a card for testing.

I will undo the tapes entirely.

If the diaper has a landing zone, its simple to retape onto the landing zone

If there is no landing zone, the tapes have two sticky tabs (one is white and one is blue) and I try to retape on top of the blue. Its hard to explain so I hope you know what I mean. 

Sometimes I wair for 2 or 3 days straight. My diapers will go for over 12 hours each before needing a change.If I have been in the same diaper for 11 hours or so, depending on how wit it is. I will change. Otherwise just slide it down. It does take a bit longer to put on one of my diapers than an ordinary one, about 7 minutes,  8 or 9 if I need cleaning (the rubber diaper keeps about 85% of my chastity areia dry), but needing to use only two diapers a day is worht the extra 4 minutes

4 hours ago, dyperbole said:

As part of the "no ass" gang, pulling a diaper down and back up is easy-peasy for me.  I'm not 24-7, but I'm also not one to mess except once or twice a year to remind me just how much it still stanks.  Generally one of those times is when I have my test as part of my physical where I have to get a sample of my poo and scrape it onto a card for testing.

That's me as well.    It really isn't a problem to slide a diaper down for me.

8 hours ago, Newbee said:

Usually my need to do number 2 is when I need to change my morning nappy so I just untape and go potty but on the odd occasion when it doesn’t fall when I need a change I just slide my nappy down go potty then pull it back up.

That's me down to a tee while I'm off work. 

Usually my need to do my number 2 after I finished my first pot of coffee, one could set a clock on that. It is usually around the same time as I need to change the diaper which I wore overnight. I just take down my plastic pant, undo the safety pins drop my wet diaper in a bin and take care of business. In general if I take off a wet diaper I do not put it back on.

When i have to change i go to the toilet to poo, whether i feel a urge or not.
Emptying that way before each new diaper usually is enough to last till the next change, so the need to slide a diaper down to do it is very rare.

So the Answer to your first 2 Questions is:
Yes i try to hold poo till next change but I "just slide it down like underpants and then pull it back up when finished" when i have to.

• Like 1

I wear adult pull-ups during the day and do #2 in the toilet, at night I wear a nappy and always wet in the morning, but the ONLY time that I might poop in my nappy is if I get a weekend at home by myself, then I’ll have to think about it and decide weather or not I can be bothered with the big clean up or not, I also will say no to pooping in my nappy,slip it down and go in the toilet, then pull it up again and wear it until it starts to leak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on time of day and whether I'm home alone.

As I'm "kind of" 24/7, i.e. since lockdown I've been wearing non stop, despite much grumbling from the wife we've got through it so far, but if I'm left alone, I'll just do it in the nappy I'm wearing, shower and change.

If I'm not alone, best thing about the latest Tykables nappies is the vecro fastening. The bottom tabs undo nicely, easy to slide the nappy down, do what you need, stand up, pull it up and refasten the bottom tabs, regardless of how much wee is in it.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2020 at 6:18 AM, rusty pins said:

This is for those who wear 24/7 or most of the time who only wet their diapers, weather you are AB, DL or incontinent.  When you have to poo and use the toilet, do you remove your diaper completely and then put it back on when done, or do you just slide it down like underpants and then pull it back up when finished?  Do you try and hold off on using the toilet to poo until your diaper is wet enough to need changing before putting on a dry diaper?  The same goes for those who wear cloth diapers.  Do you just slip your diaper and plastic pants down to sit on the toilet or do you unpin your diaper, remove it and pin it back on when done, especially if it's still dry or just a little damp?  For the record, when I'm in a diaper and want to use the toilet to poo, I slide my diaper down like underpants and when done, I pull it back up.  I can stretch it enough to slide up and down over my hips without a problem.  What works best for you and what is your process when you have to use the toilet?

I just slide them down like a pullup.  Now with so many premium ABDL and medical style diapers available with the hook and loop system it is much easier.  You can even loosen you diaper all the way if you want.  Diapers like Rearz happy quality enough tapes that you can usually get away with atleast to refastens which is almost always more than enough for me before I change into a new diaper.

Generally, I stand up, carefully slide my diaper up, and then refasten/adjust the tapes.  The tricky times are when you rush to get your diaper up because you are in a crowded restroom.  Sometimes that can lead to ripping or that your diaper just does not get pulled up all the way.  It also sucks when you are sweaty.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I usually untape one side and then re-tape it (Velcro tapes). If I’m home or on the way to home with no high risk of engaging known people in a closed environment, I may allow myself to have a #2 accident.

MegaMax I can pull down like underwear and pull back up when done.  Other diapers, I un-do both plastic tabs on my right side, pull it down the left leg, then when done pull it back up and re-tape the plastic tabs.

I have issues digesting a lot of foods, so unfortunately my bm's are a bit unpredictable. I've become more and more of a fan of hook and loop because of this. I'm able to untape the top tabs, or both tabs of one side to slide it down and am able to easily refasten it multiple times. With adhesive, that's harder to do as they lose their stickiness each time you undo them. 

I generally untape one side and slide it down. I'm using hook-and-loop at the moment, but even when I had taped diapers, I'd be able to carefully do the same. I  don't like messing purely because of the cleanup afterwards, but on occasion I'm pre-occupied enough or aroused enough to go ahead and mess my diaper. I then try to get myself cleaned back up the moment I have time.

• Like 1

I wear a Abena M2s, and I slide it down. I don’t try to time it. If my diaper doesn’t need changed, even it’s a little wet, I slide it back up. I wear Abena Cotton Fixing Pants, so even though the diaper doesn’t fit as well after, it’s snug with the fixing pants over it.