LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Possibly my first episode of wetting while asleep

scaifester

I normally wet when I wake up with the urge. 

Sometimes I can convince myself that I had wet while asleep when I wake up and the diaper appears to be wetter than when I had fallen asleep but my bladder is full. So I could just be making it up in my head. 

Several nights ago, the wife and I had some friends over so we had some beers and mixed drinks. Its a little more than what I normally drink but not a ton more.

I went to bed dry and in the middle of the night, I woke myself up to a little dribble in the diaper. It wasn't much. I was excited enough that I got up and took off the diaper to see how much I had peed in the diaper. It was a spot that was several inches around so I think it was just a dribble. My bladder was aching full too so I put the diaper back on and did a complete void before going back to bed. 

I may count this as possibly my first bedwetting episode though it was just a dribble and I had alcohol the night before. 

I am pretty stoked that it happened though

• Like 1

Congratulations (assuming this was an objective of yours!)  It was Mistress Alcohol that pushed me over the edge the first time too after about 6 months 24/7.

There'd been a couple of occasions when I thought I'd woken up wetter than I should be but it was hard to tell. 

One night after a bit of a party, I changed just before bed and unusually, fell asleep before I'd wet myself any.  I woke up thoroughly wet the next morning without the faintest idea when it had happened.

These days I don't really know but I've always got a wet nappy and an empty bladder upon awakening.  Sometimes I can remember using it, sometimes not.

Yes, I would like to have more experiences where I am wetting while I am sleeping. 
I was hoping it would be more like completely voiding into my diaper.

I admit that a dribble is better than nothing. 

I am not sure why I only dribbled a little instead of voiding more in my diaper. 

On 9/5/2020 at 4:43 AM, scaifester said:

I normally wet when I wake up with the urge. 

Sometimes I can convince myself that I had wet while asleep when I wake up and the diaper appears to be wetter than when I had fallen asleep but my bladder is full. So I could just be making it up in my head. 

Several nights ago, the wife and I had some friends over so we had some beers and mixed drinks. Its a little more than what I normally drink but not a ton more.

I went to bed dry and in the middle of the night, I woke myself up to a little dribble in the diaper. It wasn't much. I was excited enough that I got up and took off the diaper to see how much I had peed in the diaper. It was a spot that was several inches around so I think it was just a dribble. My bladder was aching full too so I put the diaper back on and did a complete void before going back to bed. 

I may count this as possibly my first bedwetting episode though it was just a dribble and I had alcohol the night before. 

I am pretty stoked that it happened though

True complete bedwetting should happen soon one you start wetting even a little in your sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

i have never been a bed wetter but would love to wake up finding i have wet in my sleep. Like a few who have posted here i wake needing to wee and wet my nappy and on some occasions only slightly waking to wet, and could really say if i was awake or not. A couple of times i'm sure i'm wetter than i thought but never sure if thats the case

I went rather quickly from being awakened by the urge, to the sensation of getting wet waking me, and if I go to bed wet already, chances are I won’t wake at all. This paralleled my daytime wetting progression from a 2 minute warning, to 2 seconds, to sometimes no warning at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 4:16 PM, Wet Tony said:

I went rather quickly from being awakened by the urge, to the sensation of getting wet waking me, and if I go to bed wet already, chances are I won’t wake at all. This paralleled my daytime wetting progression from a 2 minute warning, to 2 seconds, to sometimes no warning at all. 

Sounds very familiar to me

• 2 months later...

It happen two me this last to night I have been sleeping in diapers at least 15 nights a month or more but I wake up pee and go back to sleep but the last two nights i took my other sleep medicine that I take only sometimes and sleep through the night something that I never do but I was wet and again last night, I have taken the medicine before and woke up to pee, it was fun to wake up wet, but I don’t want to be a everyday thing 

Did happen to any of you or is just a one in a while thing

16 hours ago, Peepeeauntie said:

It happen two me this last to night I have been sleeping in diapers at least 15 nights a month or more but I wake up pee and go back to sleep but the last two nights i took my other sleep medicine that I take only sometimes and sleep through the night something that I never do but I was wet and again last night, I have taken the medicine before and woke up to pee, it was fun to wake up wet, but I don’t want to be a everyday thing 

Did happen to any of you or is just a one in a while thing

The first time I wet in my sleep I had rather a lot of alcohol on board: a kind of "medicine" I guess.

It's gradually become more frequent over time and doesn't always need alcohol to make it happen anymore. 

I'd tell you that many nights, sometimes for many nights in a row I can remember waking to pee but even then, it's unclear if the small amounts I produce explain the wetness of my diaper in the morning.  I don't REALLY know if it's an everyday thing nor not.  It's very hard to tell as I'm a bit wet anyway when I go to bed.

I just make sure I'm in nappies every night now.

I don't think I've wet in my sleep yet at all, although I've been in nappies full-time since March.  I still always seem to wake first, then wet.  Personally, I'll just take things as they come - I'll be in an nappy anyway if I do wet in my sleep.  Many nights I'm wetting when only half awake, often with little or no thought before starting.  The number of times I've finally woken in the morning with a dry nappy since March can only be 2 or 3.  I have to admit it would be nice if I didn't need to wake up to wet, but even without that it's so much better than the rush to the bathroom used to be.