LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stretchiness of 4T-5T between different brands

I wonder how stretchy are 4t-5t huggies pull ups and if they are able to fit me, I tried 4t-5t parents choice the other day and it barely went up past my knees before tearing. P.S. I was unable to find a small pack of Pampers size 7 to buy so I ended up scrapping the idea of buying them.

Huggies Pull-ups will fit a waist up to about 26” I was small growing up and I wore them daily until almost 10 years old. After that mom started buying sleep pants. Those say they fit up to about 125 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No toddler training pants are actually going to fit you. You might squeeze yourself into them, but they won't fit the way they should and lord knows they won't hold much. But the only way you'll know for sure is to buy some and try them instead of asking some strangers on the internet.

On 9/5/2020 at 2:52 PM, Pampersboy121 said:

Pampers doesn't make a small pack of size 7 anymore.

Of course not!  They probably know any kid who would wear size 7 Pampers is probably being potty trained or something and may get out of diapers any day.  Why lose profits and sales by making a small pack of size 7 Pampers for those parents who may need them "just in case".  Make large packages so parents will get stuck with the left overs once their kid gets out of diapers.

I haven't tried Huggies Pull-ups, but I do wear Pampers Easy-ups. They are a little snugger than "Parents Choice". I prefer the Parents Choice, they have re-closable sides, I always open them and adjust them as large as possible before putting them on. The other plus is I can change them without taking my socks shoes and pants off:02_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 2:52 PM, Pampersboy121 said:

Pampers doesn't make a small pack of size 7 anymore.

In diapers, like Cruisers and Swaddlers, no, but 5T-6T Easy Ups and Ninjamas are both offered in small “jumbo” packs. They can be tough to find though.