LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tykables Camelot diapers.

SoggySoCal

30 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

They look great, but $2.50 per diaper is out of my price range. Lucky babies that can swing that! Can't wait to hear reviews!

When I get some extra money coming in I will send you some money to buy a bag of these to try out.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

They look great, but $2.50 per diaper is out of my price range. Lucky babies that can swing that! Can't wait to hear reviews!

$2.50 a diaper?  What I saw was a package of 10 diapers for $42.  That works out to $4.20 per diaper.  Pretty expensive but I guess you could chalk it up to entertainment expenses.

Yeah, definitely a bit out of my price range. I occasionally treat myself, but man, some of these that I want to try are way more expensive than I'd like to spend!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

$2.50 a diaper?  What I saw was a package of 10 diapers for $42.  That works out to $4.20 per diaper.  Pretty expensive but I guess you could chalk it up to entertainment expenses.

200 divided by a case of 80 is 2.50 each 

you have piqued my interest. but like most people here. they are a bit pricey and considering we just received our order today we are currently not looking to stockpile that much.

An 7000+ ml claimed capacity. I look forward to your and  MegaChar review on this to see if it is accurate.

4 hours ago, 22k5 said:

you have piqued my interest. but like most people here. they are a bit pricey and considering we just received our order today we are currently not looking to stockpile that much.

An 7000+ ml claimed capacity. I look forward to your and  MegaChar review on this to see if it is accurate.

I better make a review. This is something I've been pushing the abdl companys to make for YEARS.

I tend to use the whole thing and is a first for using the Velcro on a diaper so this should be interesting. No pics of me but there will be pics of the diaper themselfs.

• Like 1

As I use the normal Tykables (Unicorn or whatever) as my standard night nappy, I'll definitely be trying these out.  As I have said before, it's not the xxxxml absorbency so much as I've found it more about leakage control. Currently I survive on 2 Tykables Unicorns a day, sometimes 3.  That won't change with these new ones, but on the rare occasion I leak a night, these should minimise that further. 

11 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment, that was known as Camelot.

I think the wearers of these diapers would end up with much more that just a "spot" in their "Camelot" diapers!