LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daily routine

herb330

Since most of us have worked from home during this time, it has been nice.

For a daily routine lunch time comes and I sit at the table, sometimes it is baby food, which I really do not mind.  This is a actual treat.  This comes with a baby bottle either with milk or juice.  Afterwards it is into my onsie and a nap .  After about a hour nap, my wife wakes me up.  It is then time for a diaper check  and a paci.

During he diaper check it normally is a wet diaper that needs to be changed.  I'm placed on the table.  Cleaned up  and go  about the remaining part of the day

• Like 1

?we are both essential workers so  our routine hasn't changed much.

get up change/shower if we need to.

go to work wearing adult clothing underwear and boxers for 8 to 12 hours

get home shower diaper up and then enjoy each other's company. a little over 70% of the year is spent doing this

On 9/4/2020 at 9:57 AM, 22k5 said:

?we are both essential workers so  our routine hasn't changed much.

Same!  My partner and I are both supermarket folks.

I wear 24/7 (pull ups for work that I don't wet/mess until leaving, and diapers when not at work used for everything else). so that habit hasn't really changed.
Get changed into a pull up, work for the day, come home and shower, then diaper up for the evening, and change once more before bed (usually into a thinner diaper, I don't bed wet but do wet after breakfast before getting changed for work.

17 hours ago, LittleAmytheil said:

Same!  My partner and I are both supermarket folks.

I wear 24/7 (pull ups for work that I don't wet/mess until leaving, and diapers when not at work used for everything else). so that habit hasn't really changed.
Get changed into a pull up, work for the day, come home and shower, then diaper up for the evening, and change once more before bed (usually into a thinner diaper, I don't bed wet but do wet after breakfast before getting changed for work.

I really want to take the 24/7 step but due to the fact I have to change into my company uniform sadly it's not an option.

6 hours ago, 22k5 said:

I really want to take the 24/7 step but due to the fact I have to change into my company uniform sadly it's not an option.

Oh yeah, that could be super rough.  We put on our uniforms at home (I rotate between a few shirts so can wash one every day) but I know that isn't an option for everyone.