LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many diapers have you bought at one time?

Just wondering how many diapers have you bought at one time?  Like bags,cases,

I just did some research and well 

2 cases of each from 3 different vendors came out to like 5,000 or more diapers about 4k or 5k cost to buy and ship.

I dream of well a diapered world lol.

One case once years ago.  There was a brand of diapers made in Canada probably about 30+ years ago called Kay Plus.  They were very thick and this was before all the diapers had SAP in them.  Very comfortable and I wanted to order some but I was told they has sold to a company in the USA and were renamed "Harmony".  I could only get them by the case.  I ordered a case from a local supplier (before the internet) and picked them up at their store.  The downside was they were nothing at all like the Kay Plus diapers!  As a matter of fact, they kind of sucked a bit!  Either I was lied to, or the company was bought by this USA company in order to cease their production and eliminate competition.  Most likely that first case will be the one and only case of diapers I ever buy.  I don't wear as often as most people here and I get my diapers mostly at Goodwill.  Buying premium diapers by the package allows me to try many different brands without having too many of one kind.

I got 2 packages of Crinklz, 90 Medium Megamax White, 1 package of NS Supremes and 540 Medium Boosters:  That BOX was so heavy, I had to push it up the ramp with my feet:  The boosters Box, I could carry across my lap.

These are for personal use as well :)

Brian

I usually only buy one packet at a time, money and hiding them, sometimes though I may need both night diapers and adult pull-ups in the same week, I keep all in several backpacks in MY car, plus only I use to get my daily stuff into the house, I’ve never spent more than $40 average price is about $10~$22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

I got 2 packages of Crinklz, 90 Medium Megamax White, 1 package of NS Supremes and 540 Medium Boosters:  That BOX was so heavy, I had to push it up the ramp with my feet:  The boosters Box, I could carry across my lap.

These are for personal use as well :)

Brian

That is a shit-load of diapers!  :29_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Haha 1

I regularly buy 1 case of Seni Super Plus diapers and 1 case of Seni Quatro diapers every month. I also have several cases of each in my basement just in case any unexpected bills pop up during the year so I can go for a few months without ordering more diapers. I wear my diapers 24/7 so I always keep a good supply on hand.

Nowhere near as many as the rest of you in the post ?

My biggest order is a case of drylife slip super. 3 packets of 15 in a case. 45 nappies in total for £32.  Works out at 71p each. They are a good medical brand in the ??. Happy days. ?

On 9/4/2020 at 1:29 PM, DaveeBEd said:

I usually order about 10 cases of 24 Tena Maxi Slips roughly every 6 weeks. I bulk buy barrier cream and wipes at the same time

a case contains 3 bags and even 10 bags in 6 weeks is a lot, considering one should only use 2-3 bags a month, unless you get for free
You should consider using inserts, I use the abena deoplus, which makes me able to wear a ultima for the whole day

I try to order in bulk, as shipping is usually the expensive part and even though I think I order a lot, it seems that I don't when reading some of these posts
This year: 12 bags Tena Ultimate and 1 ABU Simple, is my biggest order