LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for love in all the wrong places

DiaperboyEddie12

Hi there I am Eddie I am looking for love.  I am Bi sexual.  Though once I start going in one direction I do not cheat.  Right now I wear diapers part time though that will change over time.  I do want to become diaper dependent and wish to find myself someone to love and be loved.

I am also an AB and wish to have the full experience as a AB.  Though that part of my life needs to still be a closet deal.  A few friends and family know about my diapers though not the AB side. The same for my sexual preference.  No one really knows about the Bi side of me and I wish to keep it that way.

I would like to first talk on here in Private message then we can see where things go.

For the diaper part of life.  I do wish to find a nice person who will be willing to change my diapers messy or just wet.  

What things I like to do:

I like going to the movies

Watching tv

going out to eat

hanging around with friends and enjoying life.

I also would like to start a family some how.  Though if I start a family there can not be the AB side furniture as the youngins can not know of that side.

Please do comment below your desires as well.  So I get to know you more better.  

If you like please feel free to send me a Private message to get to know me better.

In my profile about me section I have how I got started liking and wearing diapers.

There are also some pictures of me in my diapers.

Have a nice day!!!