LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Out With Friends

I personally know that i'm BI.... one of the last true BI as in I like both wemon and men the same.

but I was out with some of my friends when my best friend started pretty much hitting on me..

he was drunk of corse and feeling really good... and he started saying, Hubby.... I love you sooooo much...

Hubby is our pet names for eachother since we act like were married even though were only friends...

then he started hanging on me and hugging me and then I noticed something...........................

He had a boner when he was hugging me... He says he's straight and I dont blame him. he's really good looking and he's pretty much a slut cause wemon fall for him even if he does'nt try to get them...

so any way he knows I wear diapers and thinks its cool and he's even said if he went gay I would be the only one he would go gay with.

so I was wondering if its my imagination or what.... but... is he gay or is he just thinking about it.

also i'm looking for a guy or a transsexual to be my friend and possibly more.

SORRY I had to interject that. I'm tired to being alone at night.

so I need input.. what do you guys and gals think about my friend and his intentions...

I'm pretty much lost when it comes to him cause he's just as weird as me...

that and who has had diaper experience with both sexs and whats the plus and minus sides of both..

thanks and hope to hear from Everyone.

smiles.

ok, so unless you have seen him, or really catch him locking lips with another guy or in bed with another guy, you need to assume that he is strait. because a lot of people do really bad things when they are drunk, driving for example is one of those bad choices and if you hurt someone will, make you regret driving home after you got wasted at the bar. if he is your best friend and you like being around him, then why put your friend ship on the line just for a night in bed, it would seem he really cares about you, and is an all around nice guy, as far as the pet names goes it could be his way of establishing dominance over you, but that is pretty much normal human primal nature. as for as looking for a friend, i know you haven't been on the boards very long but just pm the person a few times and start talking to them, thats how me and chibiusa255 became friends and we have a ton in common, she is now also one of my best friends. so you never know who you can meet until you try

Thanks, baby_g_diaperlover

Could be hes bi, and don't want to admit it, he could have deep feelings for you, but being drunk and horney, has a lot to do with it, you should talk to him when he is sober, if he still remembers what he did.

A lot of times thats all it is, a drunken idea, I used to get very horney when very, drunk, so talk to him, he may want to be with you, and don't know how to tell you, I hope everything works out for you...

I personally know that i'm BI.... one of the last true BI as in I like both wemon and men the same.

but I was out with some of my friends when my best friend started pretty much hitting on me..

he was drunk of corse and feeling really good... and he started saying, Hubby.... I love you sooooo much...

Hubby is our pet names for eachother since we act like were married even though were only friends...

then he started hanging on me and hugging me and then I noticed something...........................

He had a boner when he was hugging me... He says he's straight and I dont blame him. he's really good looking and he's pretty much a slut cause wemon fall for him even if he does'nt try to get them...

so any way he knows I wear diapers and thinks its cool and he's even said if he went gay I would be the only one he would go gay with.

so I was wondering if its my imagination or what.... but... is he gay or is he just thinking about it.

so I need input.. what do you guys and gals think about my friend and his intentions...

that and who has had diaper experience with both sexs and whats the plus and minus sides of both..

smiles.

In my opinion (which is worth about the same as the wet diaper I'm in right now) you should forget sex with your friend. It sounds from your post that you two are close and have a good relationship as friends. Sex will change the nature of that relationship. The problem is that there is no way to know how it will change it. The question you should ask yourself is: do I want to risk the destruction of a good relatioinship because that is a possible outcome. I hope this helps you to sort out what's important.

I'm actually not looking for anything sexual between him and I.

I was just wondering if it was me or if he actually seemed like he was possibly a little gay.

nothing more.

were too good of friends to waste it on sex. and the hubby comments we give each other is just like saying dude or bro. its just OUR way of saying it to each other.

and I agree I need to PM some people and get to know more online but I guess i'm just a little shy.

thanks however for all of the input. it was most helpfull.

smiles

I would like to say, Without knowing the facts of course. That if you were both drinking.........

Well then it's also easy to think more in to a situation than there was. :huh:

Even if he was hard as oak. It could have been a one time comfortable thing that was liquid induced, or maybe he was eyeing someone else in the club and thinking of her to get into this aroused state.

And even the most "Hetro" guy you know may harbor feelings somewhere deep inside that even they don't want to exist.

Hell, one of the most hetro guys I knew was arrested for "Cruising" downtown in drag.

So I see it in my life that EVERYONE has something going on. Some are just more willing to be comfortable and truthful than others. Personally I have parts of me that will never see the light of day.

But have been known to creep out in the light of neon.

Just my 2 cents. Others ofcourse disagree. That's the best part of life, WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME.

This thread reminds me of a joke that goes around with great regularity -

Q. What's the difference between Heterosexual and Homosexual?

A. About 8 pints.

I have a hunch that we're all bisexual, but that's for another place, another time.

D :) lly

Can't agree with you more Dolly...... :D Like I stated in my Second Intro post,I'm 90% Hetero(I LOOOOOOOOOVE women) but I'm also 10% fun(I love to experiment as well). Most likely,with the right people and circumstances,I'll do anything once. If I like it cool,if not,next experiment.......

smiles.

Chances are,he's bisexual and will admit it sooner or later. Humans are really shitty at hiding human things from other humans......

I have to agree with what's been said previously. Alcohol can do strange things to people. It's not worth risking the great friendship you already have together just to have an experience once.

My best friend and I went on a road trip and i had come out to him during the trip and he was cool with that. We'd had previous experiences where I'd given him a couple BJ's and that was between us. He never questioned it. I had told him I was curious and wanted to see what that was like. On the trip, I took advantage of him and felt him up while he was sleeping next to me (we'd crashed on the floor of his friends room in Florida) and it almost destroyed our relationship. It took a LONG time for him to be comfortable around me again, and to this day, we still don't really talk much although we are still fairly close.

Basically, don't do anything either of you will regret later. It can tear the two of you apart and it's not worth it. If I could go back 11 years I'd never have done anything of the sort. It wasn't like me to do that in the first place, I guess I just got stupid for a few minutes.

It's certainly possible that your friend has some attraction to guys. It's also quite possible that he was just drunk. I don't think sexuality isn't nessessarily static. I mean it can be subject to a little change depending on the situation, the person your with, the amount of alcohol you consumed, etc. So, I don't know if I'd read too much into that.

To danbk, it seems like you still feel pretty bad about what happened with your friend. I don't know if it would be best to reopen old wounds, so to speak, but maybe you should talk to him about it now. You say that if you could go back you wouldn't have done what you did. If you told him that you still regret it maybe he would be able to understand your feeling a little better now and it would improve your relationship. I don't know him or anything so I'm not so sure that I'm giving good advice... maybe it would be best to leave it alone and let things go as they are. Just a thought though.

To danbk, it seems like you still feel pretty bad about what happened with your friend. I don't know if it would be best to reopen old wounds, so to speak, but maybe you should talk to him about it now. You say that if you could go back you wouldn't have done what you did. If you told him that you still regret it maybe he would be able to understand your feeling a little better now and it would improve your relationship. I don't know him or anything so I'm not so sure that I'm giving good advice... maybe it would be best to leave it alone and let things go as they are. Just a thought though.

Chibusa,

Thanks much for the sincerity and concern. It is something we've discussed periodically over the last several years and he always says not to worry about it, that there are no hard feelings. I know he's being truthful and honest, but it is still something I am very ashamed of. I would love to say I've lived my life with no regrets through almost 31 years of life, but this was the one incident I hold regrets about. I've always taken it hard and it forced me out back then, but everyone said I was just going through a life phase and experimenting so I pushed all my feelings to the back of my head and tried to live "straight." I was even married for 8+ years and now that relationship has failed and it's enabled me to be honest and truthful to myself. I'm happier now than I have ever been and it's been great, but I still feel regret about what I did to my best friend. That's why I give caution in situations like this and suggest both parties be totally sober and talk things through before taking any quick actions that could cost a very close friendship.

I'm not harping on anyone but...........

i'm not looking for anything sexual between he and I.

so as far as everything else goes I thank you all for your posts and sharing with me your past problems.

I hope to hear from any of you in the future. thank you all.

smiles