LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

MMMmmmm Pizza

DailyDi

Made a couple sales today on Biggerdiapers so I decided to treat myself to a pizza. Tried a new place and now... for the first time in 20 years, I have access to pizza that can truly be called Brooklyn Style. So good. My tummy is happy.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Made a couple sales today on Biggerdiapers so I decided to treat myself to a pizza. Tried a new place and now... for the first time in 20 years, I have access to pizza that can truly be called Brooklyn Style. So good. My tummy is happy.

Good for you!? It's always good when you have a happy tummy!?

On 9/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, DailyDi said:

Oh i see, Say its amazing tasty pizza but dont share the name of the place! Fine keep your secrets

image.jpeg

3 hours ago, Star Baby said:

I didn’t know your from Alabama. I don’t think bama and NY style pizza in the same thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm "from" New England, I live in bama. :)

I honestly believe the only thing keeping me in NY is the pizza and wings lol I have lived in the South, the mid west and the west and it’s impossible to get good pizza outside of NY, and wings? Fuhgetaboutit 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:51 AM, Babyqtboy said:

I honestly believe the only thing keeping me in NY is the pizza and wings lol I have lived in the South, the mid west and the west and it’s impossible to get good pizza outside of NY, and wings? Fuhgetaboutit 

So true. A friend moved to Virginia and is always complaining that she can't get pizza and wings. That's the first thing she has to have when she comes back for a visit.

On 9/15/2020 at 7:34 PM, Little Lindsey said:

So true. A friend moved to Virginia and is always complaining that she can't get pizza and wings. That's the first thing she has to have when she comes back for a visit.

It’s the last thing we have before we leave NY to go on Vacation and the first thing we have when we get back, mostly so the kids don’t ask for it in another state lol I honestly don’t know how Domino’s or Pizza Hut stay in business in NY with all of the amazing local pizza and wing joints

• Like 1