LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wondered...

I wondered... about what I liked to eat to make sure I have the biggest poo. I always try to use plenty of fiber. I use regular food. Like huge veggies (corn, broccoli, cauliflower and carrots), brown rice, and some burger or chicken. Of course, I use some psyllium husk ( like Metamucil or an Equate brand from Walmart ). 

I wondered... about if I have enough diapers to wear. I always use a disposable under a thick, pull-on cloth diaper ( or 2 ). Keeps my cloth diapers from getting too messy.

I wondered... if I had used some plastic pants. It's part of the deal for me.I love that.

I wondered... am I still using some Nullo ( internal deodorant caplets )? Actually, it keeps me from getting a little too stinky. If I've had enough, I get just a bit of sweet pungency.

I wondered... if I had that enormous poo. You know, one of those perfect, semi-firm poos? Huge? Monstrous? Slides up around  in my nuts and spreads? And it take a real slow poo that makes me have a perfect poogasm?

If I have all of those,, I don't have to wonder at all. I just do one.

• Like 1

I agree with you diaperjack101,, I love a nice firm poop myself. once it comes out its like you said a poogasm and I love em. I like driving in a messy diaper and hitting bumps to squish it all in my privates. Then get home shower up,, or take a nap depends on mood. mostly nap because it feels so good. I wondered too how people relax with a good messy diaper, and I am one of them..

• Like 4